Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Heart of the Warrior Book V

Chapter 04: Space Invaders Part III

by madnesspersonified 0 reviews

Ninja Turtles 2003/Harry Potter Crossover. Sequel to Books I through IV. With Voldemort returning to power, Harry encounters some of his most dangerous perils yet. Can he survive?

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover,Sci-fi - Characters: Ginny,Harry,Hermione,Lily,Umbridge,Voldemort - Warnings: [!!] [V] [?] - Published: 2007-07-22 - Updated: 2008-04-12 - 4955 words - Complete

1Original
Chapter Four: Space Invaders Part Three:

In the underground tunnels in the Triceraton Homeworld, the Triceraton troops surrounded the Turtles, who drew their weapons.

“Okay, Leo, we’re completely surrounded,” said Don, as he had his hands grasped firmly around his Bo Staff. “Now what.”

“Attack right and then left, on my signal,” muttered Leo quickly as he did not know when the Triceratons would decide to strike.

“No need for that my friends, as much as I would welcome the rematch,” said a voice before Traximus walked out of the shadows, with another group of Triceratons. “Welcome to the Triceraton Rebellion Headquarters.”

“Rebellion?” asked Raph in a curious voice. “No way.”

“Allow me to introduce you to a small part of my ever growing rebel army, all put together to overthrow the corrupt regime of Prime Leader Zanramon,” said Traximus before pointing behind him with a group of Triceratons and a few other aliens, most prominent among them were former Battle Nexus Tournament competitors Kluh and Ia.

“I see you brought back some recruits from the Battle Nexus Tournament just like you said you would, Traximus,” said Mikey looking around. “Of course, I only had to settle for bringing back the Championship trophy.”

“I thought we’d agree you wouldn’t bring that up again,” said Raph, tugging on the back of Mikey’s headband, causing his younger brother a slight bit of discomfort.

“Oh you mean my super colossal, mega extravagant, unprecedented, pretty awesome, totally radical triumph when I scored the decisive victory in the Battle Nexus…” started Mikey but one of the Triceratons, dressed in battle armor, flew over, punching Mikey in the side of the head cutting off the Turtle’s rant. Mikey clutched the side of his head in pain.

“Thanks pal, you saved me the trouble of doing it myself,” said Raph to the Triceraton who grunted in response.

“You remember Monza Ram and his Triceraton All Stars,” said Traximus, pointing to Monza Ram, who was in fact the Triceraton who had knocked Mikey for a loop along with another group of three Triceratons also dressed in armor.

“Didn’t we open a major can of butt whoop on you guys in the Tri-Sports arena,” said Mikey as Don and Raph exchanged a horrified look, as they had a pretty good idea about what Mikey was going to say next. “Of course that pales in comparison to my super awesome, mega cool, ultra radical, super bodacious, out of this world, championship triumph in the Battle Nexus Tournament. Boo-yah!”

“Is it just me or has your brother grown more annoying since we last met?” asked Monza Ram as he joined his Triceraton All Stars in shaking hands all around with the Turtles.

“It’s a rare gift,” said Mikey.

“And we wish we could exchange it,” said Raph in an irritated tone of voice.

“Anyway, what brings you Turtles to the Triceraton Homeworld right now anyway?” asked Traximus.

“Harry was kidnapped by the Triceratons on Earth, they want to find information about the Fugitoid,” explained Don. “The problem is, it took us long enough to get up here, who knows what happened to him in the time it took us to make our way to the Homeworld.”

“Yeah, without a solid lead to where he is, we have no way of knowing where the Triceratons could have taken him,” said Raph. “It would be like we were going around in circles or something.”

“I see,” said Traximus slowly. “Ia and Monza Ram will help you look for your brother but beware, the Prime Leader has sworn a vendetta on you four along with Harry. What exactly do you do to him, anyway?”

“Aside from taking him hostage, getting him blasted by his own troops, and stealing his personal space cruiser all while escaping with the Fugitoid, nothing much,” said Leo coolly.

In the throne room, Commander Mozar snarled before picking up Harry by the wrists as Zanramon looked up from his throne.

“Tell us where the Fugitoid is or else!” growled Mozar. “Do it, now!”

“LISTEN YOU STUPID SPACE LIZARD, THE FUGITOID IS NOT ON EARTH, I KEEP TELLING YOU THAT, YOU DUNDERHEAD TRICERATON!,” screamed Harry, finally losing his temper.

“Very well, then where is he now?” asked Zanramon in a curt voice.

“I can’t tell you that,” said Harry shaking his head while breathing in and out in an attempt to calm himself down. There was no way he was letting these Triceratons force the information out of him.

“Can’t or won’t?” asked Zanramon who looked at Harry for a brief second before drumming his fingers on the side of his chair. “Very well, I guess we dunderhead Triceratons will have to extract the information pertaining to the Fugitoid from your oversized human brain.”

Zanramon clapped his hands which gave Mozar the signal to drag Harry over underneath a platform. Mozar pressed a button which caused the shackles on Harry’s hands and feet to be fused together, leaving Harry no movement with the exception of blinking. Mozar pulled a switch which caused a tan helmet to lower the ceiling. Without a word, the helmet was jammed on top of Harry’s head and Harry felt great pain as the helmet fused onto his head, while going through his brain, yanking images from his memories one by one for the Triceratons to see on a giant view screen right above Harry. Harry attempted to squirm but due to his position, he was unable to as the helmet pulled out memories that Harry had tried to keep buried deep within his subconscious, mostly from his early years at the Dursleys.

“Struggle all you want human, but no one can escape the Triceraton mind probe,” said Zanramon as the Triceraton watched intently as flickers of Harry’s past flashed across the view screen above the Boy-Who-Lived.

Harry felt insane amounts from the electrical shockwaves going through his mind. It was only a matter of time before this piece of wicked technology destroyed Harry’s mind completely in the process of yanking the information regarding the Fugitoid out.

In the underground tunnels deep within the city, Monza Ram and Ia lead the four Turtles who didn’t have a clue where they might be going.

“We will have to get to control room, so we can locate where they are holding your brother,” explained Monza Ram before beginning to push a door open. “And to do that, we need to take a side trip through…”

“The Sewers!” exclaimed the Turtles in unison as Monza Ram had pushed the door open, revealing the route they were taking.

“It never fails,” said Raph, shaking his head from side to side.

“So tell me Monza Ram,” said Leo as they began to walk through the sewers, as they searched for a vent which would lead them to a control room. “How does a Triceraton Gladiator such as yourself end up fighting for the rebellion?”

“Zanramon had the entire team imprisoned after our defeat in the Tri-Sports Arena,” said Monza Ram. “Traximus managed to bust us out of prison after that and now me and my fellow gladiators live to only fight for his rebellion.”

“Yeah, that was a pretty impressive victory we had over you Triceraton Gladiators, as you guys were pretty tough,” said Mikey nodding his head. “Of course, that pales in comparison to my totally radical victory when I won the Battle Nexus Tournament.”

Raph raised his hand to smack Mikey but Leo grabbed Raph’s wrist, before pushing it back. Then, Leo whacked Mikey across the back of the head with a rough slap.

“Oww,” said Mikey before turning around to see Leo had struck him. “Et Tu Leo?”

Back in the Throne Room, Harry struggled as more and more memories were show up on screen. Harry sensed he was getting dangerously close to the Chamber of Secrets and he was not going to reveal the anguish that he felt when he thought Ginny might have been dead.

The floor of the throne room began to vibrate as a surge of accidental magic but Mozar and Zanramon both looked to each other, unsure of what was happening. A few seconds later, just as the Triceraton Mind Probe began to play images from Harry’s trip to get down to the Chamber, the device short circuited as too much magic flowed through it. Harry dropped to the ground, looking extremely drained as the view screen went blank due to the fact that the Triceraton Mind Probe device blew a fuse.

“That’s impossible, no one has ever resisted the effects of the Triceraton mind probe!” exclaimed Mozar in amazement.

“Clearly, this human has something that he wishes to hide,” said Zanramon. “However, he will give us information about where the Fugitoid is being hidden, one way or another.”

“Never, I’ll never give you foul creatures one shred of information,” said Harry in a stubborn definite voice.

“Not even to save those pathetic terrapin creatures or your girlfriend from being completely destroyed,” said Zanramon in a sadistic voice.

“You wouldn’t dare,” hissed Harry in an angry voice.

“Oh yes, I know they are in the same location where we captured you,” said Zanramon. “You have one more chance to tell us where the Fugitoid is or there will be consequences.”

Harry looked up, attempting to way the fate of the one’s he cared about against the severity of what would happen if he told the Triceratons where the Fugitoid was and they somehow managed to get the Teleportal working. He shuddered to think what might happened but still Harry needed to buy himself a little more time to attempt to find another way to stop the Triceratons.

“I won’t,” said Harry in a saddened voice. He hoped against all hope that Zanramon was bluffing but if he didn’t think of something soon, Harry would have to point blank tell the Triceraton monarch where the Fugitoid was located.

“Very well,” said Zanramon coldly.

At the United Nations, Zanramon’s image once again flashed across the screen, causing the representatives of the United Nations to go completely silent.

“Since you continue to defy me by not handing over the Fugitoid, I will make good on my promise and slice more and more cities off the face of the Earth, before rising them up into space, until you decide to quit being stubborn and hand over the robot,” said Zanramon. “I think I’ll start with this densely populated island metropolis”

Above New York City, a Triceraton space craft hovered before blasting a laser right into the ground. The laser tore right through the ground, beginning to rip through New York so it would be easier for the Triceratons to hoist it up into the air when they put the anti gravity generator in the center of the city.

Zanramon watched eagerly, with a completely horrified Harry as New York was being sliced slowly and sadistically.

“Piece by Piece, your hometown gets cut up, just because you did not tell me where one simple Fugitoid is,” said Zanramon, shaking his head from side to side. “Such a pity to see such a prominent town become a suburb of the vastness of space.”

Harry winced, he had to do something and do it quick before Zanramon hoisted New York completely off the map.

In New York, Hailey and Ginny ducked into an alleyway.

“Bloody Triceratons have been around three times,” said Ginny quietly. “We can’t get back to your mother’s house to get Harry’s notes so we can figure out how to track him through his two way mirror with those aliens hovering around.”

“Yes but…uh, that doesn’t look too good,” said Hailey, pointing to the lasers that were ripping through New York. “If someone doesn’t do something soon, I think that we are going to join Beijing floating high above the Earth.”

“Where are you Harry?” asked Ginny quietly. She didn’t know what to do. Harry was so good at keeping his head in a crisis like this and forming a strategy to get him through some tight spots. Ginny didn’t know how he did that and Harry had told Ginny that he didn’t quite know how he got out of some of the predicaments that he did. Plus the fact that Ginny was seriously worried about Harry’s safety didn’t do too much to help her think clearly at this time.

In the Security Control Room aboard the Homeworld, the Triceratons were moving through the routine security check.

“Sector Nar-Zon all clear,” growled one of the Triceratons.

“Sector Zet, all clear,” confirmed a second Triceraton.

“Sector Raz, all clear,” said a Triceraton.

“Sector right underneath your noses, not clear,” said Mikey as he burst out from a vent, kicking two of the Triceratons back. Leo leaped up, slicing the pipes above, causing steam to incapacitate the Triceratons.

Don sprang up with his Bo Staff, landing behind two of the Triceratons, before cracking the saurian down across his back with the staff. Raph knocked two of the Triceratons out by pushing a stack of boxes onto him. Monza Ram kicked and punched at the Triceratons, before charging his way through, knocking them all out.

When the steam cleared, the Triceraton security officers were all knocked unconscious leaving the Turtles, Monza Ram, and Ia. Monza Ram and Ia quickly walked over to the control council and began scanning all of the areas of the Homeworld.

“We need to work fast, as no doubt more guards will be on the way,” said Monza Ram as Ia pressed a few buttons, running a through scan. Monza Ram’s attention was grabbed by a blip of light on one of the most heavily secured sections of the Homeworld. “Wait, go back!”

Ia pressed a few more buttons before Monza Ram waved his hand to get her to stop. Monza Ram looked at the area where the blip was before turning to the Turtles.

“The good news is we found your brother,” said Monza Ram. “The bad news is, he’s with the Prime Leader in his throne room.”

“Can you get us in?” asked Leo.

“Perhaps,” said Monza Ram. “If we can overcome a few obstacles.”

Don turned his head as a group of Triceraton guards, with laser blasters rushed down the hallway by the corridor next to the throne room.

“By any chance would one of those obstacles be a bunch of seriously pissed off Triceratons wielding laser blasters,” said Don anxiously.

On the rooftops, Agent Bishop watched as the New York was in the final stages of being sliced off of the face of the Earth. He picked up his cell phone.

“We’ll find and deliver the Fugitoid to you but you need to keep the Triceratons off our backs. We had a deal,” said Bishop before listening to the voice on the other end respond. Bishop didn’t seem too pleased with what his contact’s response was on the other end. “Well, it’s extremely difficult to keep up my end of the bargain when the Triceratons are cutting New York straight off the face of the Earth.”

Above the Earth, the Triceraton space craft circled, before an anti-gravity generator dropped right into the center of the city. The generator came to life, before an energy shield surged through above New York and it began to slowly lift out of the ground.

“Wait, wait, I’ll talk,” said Harry in horror as he watched New York slowly lifted up on the Triceraton space craft as Zanramon looked interested before pressing a button to cancel the effects of the anti-gravity generation.

“I’m listening,” said Zanramon coolly.

“Listen, the Fugitoid isn’t on Earth,” said Harry. “Can’t you just scan for his positronic energy signature to verify that I’m telling the truth?”

Zanramon and Mozar looked at Harry for a few seconds before breaking out into laughter.

“What kind of fools do you take us for?” asked Zanramon. “Positronic energy signatures are about as common as space dust.”

“Not on Earth, our technology is extremely primitive and wouldn’t have anything like the Fugitoid,” said Harry coolly.

Zanramon considered what Harry said before turning to Mozar with a bit of an angry look in his eyes.

“Why wasn’t I informed of this?” asked Zanramon harshly.

“I wasn’t aware Prime Leader so we just assumed…” started Mozar before Zanramon held up his hand, cutting off his military commander in mid sentence.

“We Triceratons assume nothing but victory!” growled Zanramon in an angry voice. “Begin the positronic energy signature of the planet Earth at once.”

“Yes, Prime Leader,” said Mozar.

Zanramon looked on as Mozar pressed a few buttons before the scan of Earth began to plan. Harry watched as an image of Earth slowly began to be scanned for any trace of the Fugitoid. Harry hoped this would stall the Triceratons long enough so he could think of a way to get out of here and sabotage them enough so they could no longer pose a threat to the Earth.

“This had better not be a trick, a way to for time perhaps before those terrapin creatures attempt some act of sabotage in an attempt to bust you out,” said Zanramon curtly as he continued to watch as the planetary scan was about a fifth of the way through, with no trace of technology similar to the Fugitoid.

“My brothers?” asked Harry. “I doubt very much that they would be foolish enough to be caught dead breaking into a place with a bunch of heavily armed Triceratons.”

A second later, the doors to the Prime Leader’s throne room slid open, revealing a Triceraton Guard pushing Leo, Raph, Don, and Mikey into the room, pointing a laser blaster at them. The four Turtles were in shackles. Harry looked at them; mouth gaping in horror, unable to believe that one of his few hopes of busting out were caught.

“Pardon the interruption Prime Leader but I’d thought you should know I found these four attempting some act of sabotage in an attempt to bust this human out,” said the saurian guard.

“They wouldn’t be caught dead, eh,” said Zanramon to Harry. “Well they have been caught!”

Zanramon picked up a laser blaster, before tossing Harry right by his brothers, so they were all in one enclosed area.

“And now, each and every one of you shall be executed by my own hand,” said Zanramon as he set the laser to kill, preparing to blast the five shackled figures in front of him straight into oblivion.

“Wait, Prime Leader, wouldn’t it be more interesting if you all had a bit of fun with them for a bit in your personal torture chamber,” suggested the guard.

“Hmm, that sounds very entertaining,” said Zanramon sadistically. “Excellent suggestion guard, make it so.”

The guard nodded before pushing Harry and the Turtles outside the throne room. Harry turned his head to his brothers as they walked down the hallway outside of the throne room.

“Well, guys, if this is your idea of a rescue, I must admit, quite frankly it sucks,” said Harry bluntly.

The Triceraton pressed a button which caused the shackles that were binding Harry and the Turtles to vanish, which was the last thing Harry expected. The Triceraton took off his helmet, revealing the face of Monza Ram.

“Monza Ram?” asked Harry in a bewildered tone of voice. “Okay, I’ll just shut up right now.”

“Let’s keep moving, we don’t have much time before Zanramon catches on to the fact that something isn’t quite right,” said Leo as the Turtles, Harry, and Monza Ram rushed up the hallway.

In the throne room, Zanramon and Mozar continued to watch the scan of Earth.

“Over halfway scanned, still no sign of the Fugitoid,” said Mozar.

“He has to be here!” exclaimed Zanramon stubbornly. “Our tracking technology is among the best in the universe, there is no way it could have lied!”

The tracking image of the earth was regulated to a small corner of the screen as the image of several beaten Triceratons in the security control room appeared. One of the Triceratons did not have his uniform on.

“Uh Prime Leader, the terrapin creatures and one of our own beat us up and uh stole our uniform,” said the Triceraton Guard.

“What!” yelled Zanramon angrily before rushing over to the intercom. “Attention, all troops on base be on the look out for a human, four terrapin creatures, and a Triceraton in a stolen uniform. Seal all the exits, don’t let them escape. Lethal force is authorized!”

The alarms went off as the Turtles, Harry, and Monza Ram rushed down the hallways. They needed to find an escape route and soon, since Zanramon was on to them.

“Here,” growled Monza Ram, pointing to a cargo bay. “There should be a ship to get you five out of there.”

The Turtles and Harry rushed through, leaping into the air, knocking a group of Triceraton guards back. The Triceratons set their lasers from stun to kill before blasting at their enemies who ducked behind some metal barrels.

“We need someway to hold them off until we get to a ship,” muttered Leo.

Harry kicked the barrels towards the Triceratons, causing the Triceratons to be stalled. Monza Ram picked up a laser blaster, blasting at the barrels, before causing the Triceratons to be further delayed by flames. Seizing their chance, Harry, Don, Raph, Mikey, and Leo rushed to the nearest Triceraton ship before realizing it looked extremely familiar.

“Say isn’t this the Prime Leader’s ship?” asked Mikey. “Didn’t we steal this once before?

“Well, it looks like we are stealing it again,” said Harry calmly as they climbed into the Prime Leader’s Personal Space Crusher.

Monza Ram blasted a few of the Triceratons back before turning to the ship.

“Good luck, my friends,” muttered Monza Ram.

In the ship, the Turtles and Harry looked around.

“It’s a good thing we know how to pilot this thing already,” said Mikey as Harry pressed a few buttons, starting the ship up.

“Actually, the Fugitoid piloted the last time,” said Harry as he pulled a switch which caused the Prime Leader’s Personal Space Cruiser to blast up before awkwardly blasting forward towards the nearest exit.

“Floor it Harry, before that hatch closes on us,” said Leo anxiously.

“Right,” said Harry, pushing a switch which caused the Personal Space Cruiser to blast straight out of the cargo bay and into space, just seconds before it slammed shut.

The downed Triceraton troops looked around before one contacted the Prime Leader.

“Uh, Prime Leader sir, your Personal Space Cruiser has been stolen, uh again,” said the Triceraton troop nervously.

“What! I just had it detailed,” said Zanramon before turning to Mozar. “Deploy all units, blast them straight out of the sky and most importantly, tell engineering to begin the construction of a new Personal Space Cruiser.”

“At once Prime Leader,” said Mozar before rushing over, to give the order. “All pilots to Tri-Fighters, I repeat all pilots to Tri-Fighters.”

In the loading dock with the Tri-Fighters, the pilots were rushing to them but Ia pressed a button, blowing the Tri-Fighters, all laced with explosives to bits, leaving the pilots looking confused and extremely irritated.

Back in the throne room, Zanramon was becoming more and more annoyed with the fact that nothing seemed to be going his way.

“Sir, the Tri-Fighters have been sabotaged,” said Mozar in a tentative voice.

“Deploy the Tri-Bases!” yelled Zanramon, jumping up to his feet in anger. “I want those teenage terrorists vaporized; do you hear me, Mozar? Vaporized!”

Zanramon shook his fist angrily, adding emphasis to the last word.

The Personal Space Cruiser went straight towards the earth but three Tri-Bases slowly became detached, before coming to life and shooting three balls of highly explosive green energy towards the Personal Space Cruiser.

“Earth, dead ahead,” said Harry as he piloted the ship on course for the Earth.

“Actually, I’m more worried about dead behind,” said Mikey nervously as he watched the energy orbs closing in on them from behind. “As in, our dead behinds.”

Harry steered the ship up, attempting to shake the energy orbs off but they changed their course and continued to follow Harry.

“It must be a smart weapon,” said Don as no matter what crazy direction Harry steered the ship, the green energy orbs kept tailing them from behind.

“Well we better get a whole of a hell lot smarter because it’s right behind us,” said Raph.

Harry pulled the ship up, shooting higher into space. There was no way that a bunch of inanimate energy orbs would be getting the better of him.

“Exactly how high are you planning to take this thing, Harry?” asked Leo.

“High enough that I can shake them off by abruptly shooting down,” said Harry as when he reached a certain point, he steered the ship before spiraling down straight towards the Earth.

“No dice, Harry, they’ll still following us and they seem to be picking up a bit of speed,” said Raph.

“Hang on guys, this could get rough,” said Harry as he increased the speed of the Personal Cruiser as it spiraled straight into the Earth.

In the Throne Room, the positronic energy scan indicated that it was completed.

“Prime Leader, the energy scan is completed, no sign of the Fugitoid at all,” said Mozar. “The human was in fact telling the truth all along.”

“Then this entire operation has been a colossal waste of time and resources,” said Zanramon through gritted teeth.

“The high council will not be pleased,” offered Mozar tentatively.

“Damn the high council,” said Zanramon, banging his fist down angrily. “Besides, I can still save face with the complete and utter destruction of those four terrapins and that insolent human.”

Harry spiraled towards the Atlantic Ocean as Raph and Mikey exchanged horrified looks.

“Harry, if you don’t pull up now, you’re going to end up crashing us right into the water!” yelled Leo.

“No, I’ve played Quidditch so I know what I’m doing,” said Harry as steered the ship upwards just a spilt second before he would have crashed. The energy balls were still relentless. “No matter what I do, those things keep following me everywhere I fly this ship!”

“Then maybe you should use that to your advantage Harry,” said Don.

“Right,” said Harry before shooting straight to New York. “Anti-Gravity Generator coming up.”

Harry flew up to the Triceraton Tri-Base that had dropped the anti-gravity generator in the center of New York. Pushing a few buttons, Harry zoomed through the Tri-Base with the energy spheres following him. The spheres shorted out the Tri-Base while draining themselves of all energy. The Tri-Base dropped from the sky, crushing the anti-gravity generator and causing New York to slowly sink back into ground. The Turtles and Harry felt relief that they managed to stop New York from ever being hoisted up out of the ground into space.

In the throne room, Zanramon ripped off a monitor from the control council in his throne room before launching it right through the view screen.

“Why can’t anything go right?” whined Zanramon, before putting his head in his hands in frustration.

“Actually Prime Leader, we did manage to pick up a second teleportation trail,” said Mozar. “The Fugitoid was on this planet for a short amount of time but then he teleported off.”

Zanramon’s spirits lifted slightly at receiving this bit of news from Commander Mozar.

“Then this entire search has not been in vain,” said Zanramon. “Send the order to follow that teleportation trail. We are leaving this miserable back water planet.”

“At once Prime Leader,” said Mozar, bowing to Zanramon before going to make the order.

On the streets of New York, Harry, Raph, Mikey, Don, and Leo watched as the Triceraton space crafts flew up out of the earth one by one.

“It looks like the horn heads have decided to check out and leave Earth,” said Raph in a smug, satisfied voice.

“Yes, the Earth looks to be saved from the alien invasion,” said Leo.

“Awesome, I bet we’ll get a heroes welcome, dinner with the president, a made for TV movie,” said Mikey before his brothers gave him indignant looks. “Or, we can go back to the shadows and let someone else hog all of the credit.”

“Hey, look at it this way. We might not get any credit for saving the Earth but we got a pretty cool space cruiser out of the deal,” said Don.

“And maybe best at all, it looks like this entire Fugitoid mess is over,” said Harry in a tired but satisfied voice as they flew down the streets of New York, looking for a place to stash their newly acquired Personal Space Cruiser.

At the sight of what used to be the TCRI building but was now a giant hole in the ground, a flash of blue light appeared above the earth before the teleportation trail appeared. The Fugitoid slowly materialized on Earth. The robot looked around looking a bit confused. The last he had heard, Earth was overrun by Triceratons but there appeared to be no Triceratons around from what he had could see.

“Oh dear,” said the Fugitoid in a fretful voice. “Am I too late?”
Sign up to rate and review this story