Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Heart of the Warrior Book V

Chapter 05: World's Collide Part I

by madnesspersonified 0 reviews

Ninja Turtles 2003/Harry Potter Crossover. Sequel to Books I through IV. With Voldemort returning to power, Harry encounters some of his most dangerous perils yet. Can he survive?

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover,Sci-fi - Characters: Ginny,Harry,Hermione,Lily,Umbridge,Voldemort - Warnings: [!!] [V] [?] - Published: 2007-07-22 - Updated: 2008-04-12 - 5225 words - Complete

1Original
Chapter 5: World’s Collide Part One:

High above the Earth, the Triceratons were nearly done leaving the planet. Many of the citizens breathed a sigh of relief, mostly those in New York who seemed to be tortured by the Triceraton Invasion the most.

Ginny looked up, it appeared the Triceratons were finally leaving so she could now look for Harry a bit better now without aliens roaming around on energy inch of the city streets. She was confident that Harry had safely found his way back to Earth, it was a just a gut feeling she had.

“It’s over,” muttered Hailey. “The Triceratons have finally left and we are for the most part in one piece, thankfully.”

Ginny nodded absentmindedly.

“Okay, now that’s all over, let’s go and try and find my brother before he gets himself into more trouble,” said Hailey with a tired smirk. “He tends to have an unnatural talent at doing that.”

Without another word, Ginny and Hailey walked off, carefully navigating their way through the wreckage. Ginny sensed that Harry wasn’t that far off, it would only take a bit of careful searching.

Sure enough, just a few streets away, Harry piloted the Prime Leader’s Personal Space Cruiser carefully before the word came over on radios throughout New York.

“The Triceratons are leaving the planet,” said a voiceover guy. “The Invasion is over.”

Harry lightly smiled as Leo, Don, Raph, and Mikey cheered for a brief moment before Leo turned all serious.

“Now Harry, we’ll likely to attract a bit of attention by our choice of transportation,” said Leo. “Could you try and find a place to land this thing safely before we are seen?”

Harry rolled his eyes; it was kind of hard not to be seen with the type of spacecraft he was currently piloting. Before Harry could say anything, Raph turned to Leo.

“Leo, we are driving a ten ton imperial space craft down Fifth Avenue so it may be just a little bit difficult to keep things on the down low,” said Raph in an incredulous voice.

“Still, it’s good to know that the Triceratons have left and this entire Fugitoid crisis is behind us and we don’t have to deal with the Triceratons any longer,” said Don in a matter of fact voice as they flew down the street in the Prime Leader’s Personal Space Cruiser.

At that moment, Mikey’s shell cell began to come to life and Mikey hastened to pick it up and answer it.

“Mikey Party Line,” said Mikey.

“Michelangelo?” asked a very familiar voice on the other end.

“Oh hey, Professor Honeycutt,” said Mikey in a jovial tone of voice as the others looked a bit interested at who Mikey was speaking to. “We were just talking about you. Your ears must be burning.”

“Highly impossible as due to the unique metallic structure of my robot body, it would have to be at least two thousand and six hundred degrees Fahrenheit for combustion to occur,” said the Fugitoid in a logical tone of voice.

“That’s not what I met,” said Mikey in a confused voice. “Hang on just a sec; I’ll put you on speaker.”

Mikey pressed a button on his shell cell which turned it into a speaker phone.

“Hello everyone, I must say it is so good to talk to you all again,” said the Fugitoid from the other end of the telephone.

“Man, Professor, for someone in another galaxy, your voice sounds so clear,” said Raph.

“Yeah, it seems like you are only a mile or so away,” said Harry.

“No not so, Harry,” said the Fugitoid. “According to my calculations, I am two point five miles away, at the sight of the old TCRI Building.”

“Here?” exclaimed Harry in a terrified voice when what the Fugitoid had told him had sunk in.

“On Earth?” asked Don incredulously.

“Oh boy,” said Raph sarcastically.

“Don’t move an inch Professor, we’ll be right there,” said Leo in a commanding voice before turning to Harry. “Harry, find somewhere to stash this ship and then it’s on to the sight of the TCRI Building.”

“Right,” said Harry nodding his head as he piloted the ship. He had a pretty decent idea of where he wanted to park the thing so no one could find it.

Aboard the Triceraton Homeworld, everyone had been given enough time to return to the Tri Bases and Zanramon was sitting his throne room, preparing to give the orders to move out and follow the second teleportation trail that was created when the Fugitoid left earth.

“Fire up the Tractor Beams,” said Zanramon curtly. “Prepare to blast off in thirty seconds.”

Before the Triceraton Navigators could complete the process, a blip on one of the incoming communication networks had caught the eye of a particularly watchful saurian.

“Prime Leader, incoming message coming through, marked urgent,” said the Triceraton as he pressed another button to pinpoint the source. “It’s from the Fugitoid.”

This piece of news caused Zanramon to bounce up to his feet.

“By the Horn of Hagaleer, put everything on hold!” exclaimed Zanramon. He was extremely curious at what this was all about. “Well, put it on screen.”

“At once Prime Leader,” said the Triceraton Navigator as he pressed the command to play the message. In a blink of an eye, the image of the Fugitoid appeared on screen.

“Prime Leader Zanramon, for many months, you have ruthlessly hunted me across the galaxy and your pursuit has led you to the planet known as Earth,” said the Fugitoid. “This cannot be allowed to go on a moment longer, so I have decided to surrender myself to you to do with as you please. By the time you view this message, I shall be on Earth, ready for my surrender.”

Zanramon had a satisfied look on his face as the Fugitoid’s image had disappeared from the screen. The Prime Leader turned his attention to Commander Mozar.

“Mozar, gather up your fiercest troops and get down to Earth to hunt the Fugitoid,” said Zanramon. “While he says he would surrender himself, it’s best to be prepared just in case this is some kind of trick to weaken us Triceratons. Capture him by any means necessary and destroy anyone who gets in your way. I want the plans for Honeycutt’s Teleportal by the end of the next orbital cycle so we can begin our conquest of all the known universes.”

“At once Prime Leader,” said Mozar as he walked off quickly to get together a team to capture the Fugitoid.

At the sight of what was once the TCRI Building, Harry, Leo, Raph, Mikey, and Don rushed over to see the Fugitoid sitting just above the hole in the ground.

“My friends, I must say it’s good to see you all again,” said Fugitoid.

“I wish we could say the same about you Professor,” said Raph.

“Yeah, this isn’t the best time for a casual visit,” said Don. “The Triceratons are ruthlessly hunting you and they nearly tore up our planet in the process before they finally decided you weren’t here.”

“Yes, I know and that is why I have come here to surrender myself to the Triceratons,” said the Fugitoid in a fretful voice.

“What!” exclaimed Mikey in a horrified voice.

“Are you crazy?” asked Raph.

“I know my plan seems a bit rather unorthodox but it is the only solution to this problem,” said the Fugitoid. “I have wiped my memory clear of anything vital regarding the Utroms.”

“Yes but the Triceratons could take you apart and destroy you in their insane quest to get their hands on the Teleportal plans,” said Harry.

“Actually, I’m hoping they do just that, as I have a little surprise for the Triceratons,” said the Fugitoid.

“Yes but why take the chance?” asked Leo. “Something could backfire and it’s not like the Triceratons would know you are here anyway if they had left.”

“Actually, I have sent them a message just before my arrival,” said the Fugitoid.

“So exactly how long do we have before the Triceratons decide to have another go at tearing on Earth,” said Mikey in a casual voice.

“I’d say…ABOUT TEN SECONDS FROM NOW!” yelled Harry in a horrified voice as a group of Triceratons on jet packs with laser blasters, lead by Commander Mozar flew down from the air, blasting the Turtles and Harry with laser fire. Down from the sky, a dozen air ships touched down on the Earth, no doubt filled with laser wielding Triceraton soldiers.

“Run!” yelled Leo as Mikey, Don, and a reluctant Harry ran away from the sight of the TCRI building. Raph looked as if he wanted to stand his ground but a few laser blasts made him change his tune. The Fugitoid stood is ground. “That means you too Professor!”

Leo looked at the Fugitoid who still didn’t move so Leo reached over and yanked the Fugitoid roughly by the arm, leading him away from the Triceratons but not for long as the Triceratons remained relentless on their pursuit of the Fugitoid.

“Halt and return with the Fugitoid or face total and utter annihilation,” growled Mozar in a dangerous voice.

More laser blasts nearly missed the Turtles and Harry but Leo became incredibly frustrated with the Fugitoid’s stubborn refusal to run with the Fugitoid so Leo lifted up the Fugitoid and draped him over his shoulder.

“Leonardo, really put me down so I can surrender! Honestly, I haven’t fried my circuits, I assure you. I know exactly what I am doing!” said the Fugitoid in a discouraged voice before waving his arms and struggling with Leo’s grasps. “Triceratons, I’m over here!”

“Professor, keep it down,” muttered Leo in a anxious voice.

“No, not unless you let me surrender, I need to surrender to the Triceratons,” said the Fugitoid as they turned a corner, apparently ditching the Triceratons.

“Sorry Professor, we don’t know the meaning of the word surrender,” said Raph as he gasped for breath.

“Well it is verb, meaning to yield or…” explained the Fugitoid before Mozar and six other Triceratons flew in front of the fleeing group.

“You should have known better than to think you could shake us,” growled Mozar before turning to his troops. “Open fire but don’t you dare hit the Fugitoid. The Prime Leader wants him in one piece.”

The Triceratons blasted at Leo, Don, Mikey, Raph, and Harry but as they leapt out of the way, a giant hole was blown in the middle of the street, leading right to the sewer. Harry looked at the whole before waving his brothers over.

“Guys, I think we’ve found a way out, we can ditch them in the sewers,” said Harry.

Cartwheeling out of the way of laser fire, Don, Mikey, Raph, and then Harry dived down into the hole but the Fugitoid and Leo remained outside.

“Triceratons, I’m over here,” said the Fugitoid. “Come and take me to your Prime Leader.”

With a disgusted sigh, Leo grabbed the Fugitoid and yanked him into the hole as they both leapt down into the hole in the sewers.

“Really, this is too much, if you only just let me surrender…” started the Fugitoid but Leo signaled for the Fugitoid to be quiet and follow him down the tunnels of the sewer.

A second later, the Triceratons, lead by Mozar, flew down, searching for the Fugitoid.

“The Positronic Energy signature is coming from that direction,” growled Mozar pointing his troops in the direction where his tracker device was pointing him. “This way.”

The Triceratons walked over seeing the Fugitoid standing out in the open. Mozar cautiously approached the Fugitoid, ready to order his troops to attack in a very seconds just in case this was some kind of trick.

“Professor Honeycutt, it’s excellent to see you here, as we have been searching for you for quite some time,” growled Mozar.

“Well, it’s a good thing you found me so now we…” said the Fugitoid before Leo, Mikey, and Harry sprang out of nowhere, kicking Mozar back as Raph and Don dunked the Fugitoid underneath the sewer water, shielding the robot from view.

“Next time, Professor, when we say hide, hide!” yelled Raph angrily as Mozar signaled for the Triceratons to open fire on the Turtles and Harry.

“Everyone, fall back and regroup,” ordered Leo.

“This way,” muttered Harry pointing behind him as Raph and Mikey leaped up, dislodging a sewer pipe with vicious swings from their weapons which slowed the Triceratons down.

The Turtles and Harry rush over, with Don and Raph pulling the Fugitoid down. Harry pulled out his wand, muttering a spell, water to splash across the doorway before freezing instantly, blocking the entrance.

“That should hold them for about a minute,” said Harry.

“Professor, you’ve got to keep giving away our location,” said Don in an exasperated voice.

“But, I’m not saying anything until the Triceratons are near enough to capture me,” said the Fugitoid stubbornly. “Honestly, I think you should just flee and let them capture me.”

“You aren’t attracting their attention, then why are those crazy horny aliens able to track us no matter what direction we are going,” said Mikey in an incredulous voice.

Harry looked down for a brief second before turning to his brothers.

“Actually, that might be kind of sort of my fault,” said Harry in a quiet voice. “Look, I was under a lot of pressure and I might have showed the Triceratons that they could track the Fugitoid’s positronic energy signature.”

“Might of?” asked Raph in an irritated voice.

“Okay, I did tell them about how they can track the Fugitoid’s positronic energy signature!” snapped Harry. “It was the only way I could get them to leave Earth but now they can use it to…track the Fugitoid.”

Mikey and Raph exchanged looks at a rare blunder from Harry.

“So, Harry, exactly how accurate is this tracking technology?” asked Leo coolly. “Miles? City Blocks?”

At that moment, a blast of laser fire had exploded Harry’s ice shield, causing a group of Triceratons to come through, after the Fugitoid.

“Inches,” said Harry in a small voice as the Triceratons closed in for the attack.

“Everyone through this sewer tunnel back here, now!” yelled Leo as the Turtles, Harry, and the Fugitoid, who was once again dragged while attempting to get the attention of the Triceratons with the impulse to get captured.

“Forward, we’ll capture that Fugitoid no matter where he goes with this tracking equipment,” growled Mozar as he held up the Positronic energy scanner.

Three tunnels away, the Turtles and Harry collapsed, as they had ran a large distance.

“That should keep them off of our tails for about ninety seconds,” muttered Harry as he gasped for air.

“Triceratons over hear, Triceratons I’m over hear,” yelled the Fugitoid, leaping up and down like an idiot, while waving his arms.

“It may be sooner with Professor Honeycutt leaping around and yelling like an idiot,” said Mikey darkly. “Someone do something to shut him up.”

Don reached forward, and grabbed the Fugitoid around the neck before popping his robotic head.

“Okay, that was a bit too extreme,” said Mikey.

“What, I panicked?” asked Don before straightening up while looking at the head of the Fugitoid that he had in his hands. “You know, this might just be the thing to get the Triceratons off of our back for a few seconds.”

“Of course, we can find some way to make the Fugitoid invisible to tracking,” said Harry thoughtfully. “And the Professor can assist us with that.”

Leo, Don, Mikey, Raph, and Harry looked at the Fugitoid’s head who felt suddenly nervous.

“Why are you guys staring at me like that?” asked the Fugitoid.

In the sewer, just one tunnel over from where the Turtles, Harry, and the Fugitoid were, Mozar lead his team of Triceratons over.

“The signal is extremely strong, we can’t be far,” growled Mozar before the energy tracker splintered to two signals and then to four signals before finally reaching five separate signals, all going in different directions. “What? This must be some kind of trick.”

“What do we do now, Commander?” asked one of the Triceratons.

“Split into five groups and follow a signal,” ordered Mozar. “I will not allow the Fugitoid to slip through our fingers, not after all the resources expended.”

The Triceratons split up into five separate groups in the pursuit of the Fugitoid.

Outside, Harry walked out of the Potter residence, carrying the Fugitoid’s torso and his Firebolt. It was a miracle Harry managed to get through the front door with all the Triceratons flying around but Harry managed to get to his Firebolt.

“Let’s see those Triceratons try and out fly me on this. Come on Professor,” said Harry, before climbing onto his Firebolt and rising high into the sky, with the Fugitoid’s torso tucked underneath his arm.

Back in the lair, Master Splinter sat deep in meditation as Mikey ran right through the front entrance, looking rather frantic.

“Michelangelo, thank goodness, there you are,” said Splinter. “What has happened, where are your brothers?”

“Master Splinter, have you seen my hover board,” said Mikey, referring to a device that Don managed to create out of leftover Utrom technology.

“Michelangelo, I demand answers and now,” said Master Splinter in a voice that seemed to be slowly losing patience.

“Ah, found it,” said Mikey pulling out the hover board, before rushing out of the entrance of the lair.

“Michelangelo, I want answers,” said Splinter.

“Sorry, Master Splinter but if I don’t leave right now, you are going to be getting some seriously rude house guests,” said Mikey as he rushed out of the lair with his hover board.

Master Splinter sighed in irritation. He seemed to be not getting any answers right now.

Mikey walked over to a tunnel, before picking up one of the arms of the Fugitoid.

“Come on Professor, it’s time to get this show on the road,” said Mikey as he got on the hover board and slowly flew it from the lair down the tunnels in the sewer.

Right by a manhole, Leo poked his head out, before looking around to see if the coast was clear.

“Looks like the coast is clear,” muttered Leo, as he pulled out the Fugitoid’s other arm. “C’mon Professor, we’ve got to keep moving.”

In the warehouse, Raph climbed on the shell cycle, putting the Fugitoid’s legs behind him. Revving on the shell cycle, Raph drove out with the Fugitoid’s legs riding on the back.

At the junkyard, Don ducked behind a pile of garbage before walking around with the Fugitoid’s head underneath his arm.

“Okay, Professor, I really need your help in creating a way to mask your energy signature until we come up with an alternate plan in dealing with the Triceratons,” said Don in regretful voice.

“But The Triceratons will keep ruthlessly hunting me since they know I’m here but yet, I don’t want to see you or your brothers hurt since the Triceratons now have the ability to track me,” sighed the Fugitoid. “Very well, I will assist you in any way I can.”

“Good, but while you are coming up with a plan, we need a way to shake the Triceratons off for a short spell,” said Don as he walked over to a helicopter that was stashed behind a couple of old cars. Don entered the helicopter, before putting the Fugitoid on the seat beside him before Don launched the helicopter in the air. “This helicopter we borrowed from the Shredder should allow us to dodge the Triceratons long enough for you to come up with a way that you can mask your energy.”

Don flew the Helicopter out of the garbage dump but he found himself face to face with a pair of hovering platforms with nine Triceratons, including Commander Mozar, pointing laser blasters as the helicopter.

“I don’t know exactly how you cheated our tracking equipment, terrapin but you won’t live long enough to explain yourself,” growled Mozar angrily.

Don pulled a switch on the helicopter, blasting straight out the Triceratons which caused the saurians to scatter for a brief second, allowing Don to get a head start.

In the center, Harry flew high above the city on his Firebolt with a trio of Triceratons on jet packs after him. The Triceratons spotted Harry and zoomed towards the Boy-Who-Lived who kept flying straight, as he had a plan in dealing with the Triceratons. A moment before he would have hit a large sign, Harry aimed his Firebolt upwards, getting out of the way. The Triceratons could not fly up out of the way in time and they splattered head on into the sign, causing Harry to smirk as he flew up. He had no doubt there were more on the way and he couldn’t waste a second in moving.

In the sewers, a group of Triceratons continued their tracking of the Fugitoid.

“The positronic energy signature is close in fact it appears to be…coming right at us,” said one of the Triceratons in horror as Mikey zoomed forward on the hover board, Fugitoid’s arm extended outwards.

“Yo, ugly, talk to the hand,” said Mikey smashing the lead Triceraton in the face with the robotic arm he was carrying. Unfortunately for Mikey, this provoked the other Triceratons to pull their laser blasters and fire them towards Mikey.

Mikey blasted straight forward on his hover board as the Triceratons climbed to their hovering platform, preparing to pursue Mikey. The Triceratons fired their weapons towards Mikey but Mikey dodged from side to side, managing to avoid the fire from the Triceratons. In a flash, Mikey zipped through a narrow tunnel that he could get through but the hover platform for the invaders could not. With horrified looks on their faces, the Triceratons leapt off the hover platform, just before it smashed right into the entrance in the tunnel and busted into pieces.

Mikey breathed a sigh of relief but it was only fleeting, as the Triceratons crawled through the tunnel blasting at Mikey. The hover board blasted further as the Triceratons now lacked a vehicle but they pursued the wise cracking Turtle none the less.

On the rooftops above, Leo peaked down with the Fugitoid’s arm set on the ledge. Leo decided he would allow Don more time by drawing the attention of the Triceraton’s to him.

“I’m uh over here and it’s quite extraordinary,” said Leo in an extremely bad fake British accent, in a sad attempt to mimic the Fugitoid.

The pair of Triceratons dove up, blasting at Leo which caused the Turtle to fly back a few inches. One of the Triceratons hovered downwards, getting a closer look at the Fugitoid’s arm.

“It looks as if we found the Fugitoid or at least a piece of him away,” said the Triceraton, picking up the arm but Leo leaped up into action, knocking one of the Triceratons back with a double kick before tugging at the arm causing the second Triceraton to lose his balance and hang on from the ledge of the building.

The Triceraton growled at Leo but Leo managed to give one final tug, yanking the Fugitoid’s arm out of the hand of the Triceraton. The Triceraton spiraled down, landing right in a garbage dumpster. Leo breathed a sigh of relief as that crisis was averted, at least for the moment.

On the streets, Raph drove at top speed on the shell cycle, with the legs of the Fugitoid on the back but unfortunately for Raph, a large and angry Triceraton was right on his tail. Raph floored the bike but he felt frustrated as no matter what he did, the alien flew closer on his jet pack. The Triceraton managed to grab onto the back of Raph’s bike. The Shell Cycle screeched to a halt as the Triceraton looked ready to tear the motorcycle in half with sheer strength in an attempt to capture a small piece of the Fugitoid.

On the rooftop, an army commando pointed a rifle towards the back of Raph’s Shell Cycle as Raph attempted to vainly floor the gas fast enough to rip his bike out of the clutches of the Triceraton.

“Bishop to Pawn, what is your status,” said the sinister voice of Agent Bishop from the other end of a communication device.

“I’m into position, awaiting permission to fire,” said the commando in a cool voice.

“Take the shot,” said Bishop coldly in response.

The commando nodded, pointing his rifle at the back of Raph’s shell cycle and firing it. One bullet caught the Triceraton expertly in the spine, causing the saurian to growl out in agony, before falling to the ground, crippled from the shot as a confused Raph zoomed forward on the Shell Cycle.

In his government base, Bishop walked over to a computer, pressing a few buttons before picking up a communication voice.

“We are close to capturing the Fugitoid and all of our measures are in place to eliminate any interference in our plan,” said Bishop coolly. “Rest assure my friend, by tomorrow morning, we shall get what we both want.”

Bishop pressed one final button, sending the communication and a logo that said “The Earth Protection Agency” briefly flashed across the screen before disappearing as Bishop looked at the screen with cold indifference.

Raph may have shaken off one of his Triceraton pursuers but three more had decided to give chase. This chase was going to take something rather creative to ditch them. In a blink of the eye, Mikey blasted up from the sewer, on his hover board, with Triceratons in pursuit, firing their weapons at the terrapin.

“So much for splitting up,” said Raph in a sarcastic tone of voice.

“Well, it’s a bit hard to ditch a bunch of Triceratons that can follow your every move,” said Mikey before leaping on the back of the shell cycle with Raph. “I do hope there is enough room for two and three fifths on this thing.”

The Triceratons blasted a hole through the street ahead of Raph, which caused the Shell Cycle to spin out of control. Raph, Mikey, and the pieces of the Fugitoid flew off the cycle, as the Triceratons looked triumphant.

“You know Mikey, I hate running but I love to rumble,” said Raph, as he put the Fugitoid’s legs on top of his shoulders before leaping up, Sais drawn. A pair of quick jabs with the Sais disabled the weapons of the Triceraton’s before Raph swept the legs out from underneath him.

Mikey twirled his nunchucks before bouncing the wood right off the back of the head of one of the Triceratons, causing the Triceraton to fall to the ground. One of the Triceratons attempted to smash Mikey with his laser blaster but Raph leapt up, causing the Triceraton to fly through the window with a vicious double kick right to chest.

“Let’s go before more of these horn heads decide to come,” said Mikey as Raph nodded reluctantly as they walked out with one of the arms and the legs of the Fugitoid.

In the helicopter, Don dodged another barrage of laser fire from the Triceratons.

“Donatello, I’ve created a signal that will make me invisible to the Triceratons, all I need to do now is broadcast it,” said the Fugitoid in a triumphant voice.

“That’s great Professor, we need to get to…” said Don before growing silent as a group of Triceratons on a hovering platform, lead by Commander Mozar was in front of Don once again.

“This is your last chance terrapin, surrender the Fugitoid or you shall be destroyed,” growled Mozar.

Don shot the helicopter upwards, attempting to get away from the Fugitoid as the Triceratons engaged the hovering platform preparing to go after the Fugitoid but Harry zoomed down on his Firebolt, kicking one of the Triceratons in the back of the head off the platform. Harry kicked another Triceraton back before back flipping away and pointing his wand at the controls. Harry magically fused the controls together, causing the Triceraton’s hovering platform to zoom forward at a high speed. Harry took the Fugitoid’s torso and leapt on his Firebolt and shot off the platform.

“That should mess things up nicely,” said Harry as he watched the Triceratons leap off the platform before it smashed right into a set of stop lights.

Another platform zoomed forward, as Mozar and his troops stepped on. Mozar checked his tracking device.

“The signal is that way,” growled Mozar, pointing forward slightly to the left. “Quickly, that robot will be ours.”

Don landed his helicopter on the rooftop before picking up the Fugitoid’s head and running with it towards a satellite dish array high above a skyscraper. The side of the Fugitoid’s head popped open, revealing a plug. Don opened up the side of one of the control boxes from the satellites before plugging the Fugitoid’s head in.

“Okay, you’re live Professor,” said Don. “Prepare to dish out some serious masking interface.”

“Right-o, creating inverted sine wave right now,” said the Fugitoid as electrical waves powered the satellites to life before they glowed a deep blue color. “Broadcasting right about…now.”

On the hovering platform, Mozar looked triumphant; he was so close he could smell it.

“The Fugitoid is only a short distance away,” said Mozar looking at his tracking device.

On the rooftop, the satellites shot a nullification beam right into outer space, short circuiting the signal that the Fugitoid was giving off to the Triceraton’s tracking equipment.

Mozar looked at his tracking equipment with the signal beeping heavily but in a second, the tracking equipment signal disappeared.

“No!” growled Mozar angrily, slamming the tracking equipment down on the ground roughly. “This can’t be happening! The Fugitoid could not have disappeared from our scanners.”

Moments later at a park, the Turtles and Harry, finished reassembling the Fugitoid to his full form.

“I must say it is good to be back in one piece but unfortunately, we must face the harsh reality that if you really don’t have an alternate plan, then I really must surrender myself to the Triceratons,” said the Fugitoid.

“We’ll think of something Professor, we just need a little more time,” said Leo.

A few seconds of silence existed before a hovering sound appeared upwards and then the sound of tanks quickly rolling in from all sides broke the silence.

“Freeze! United States Military, we have you surrounded!” yelled a commanding voice as Harry, Don, Raph, Mikey, Leo, and the Fugitoid looked up to see the horrifying reality that they were surrounded by Military helicopters and tanks. “Hands in the air or we will open fire!”
Sign up to rate and review this story