Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Heart of the Warrior Book V

Chapter 06: Worlds Collide Part II

by madnesspersonified 0 reviews

Ninja Turtles 2003/Harry Potter Crossover. Sequel to Books I through IV. With Voldemort returning to power, Harry encounters some of his most dangerous perils yet. Can he survive?

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover,Sci-fi - Characters: Ginny,Harry,Hermione,Lily,Umbridge,Voldemort - Warnings: [!!] [V] [?] - Published: 2007-07-22 - Updated: 2008-04-12 - 4788 words - Complete

1Original
Chapter Six: Worlds Collide Part Two

“Great,” muttered Harry sarcastically as the American troops exited the tanks, pointing weapons at them. “We escape the Triceratons, and then we have to deal with the United States Government. Some days, it just doesn’t pay to get out of bed.”

“Hands in the air, assume the position,” said a stern voice.

“I’ve got your position right here,” said Raph leaping up into the air and split kicking two of the troops backwards before stabbing a Sai towards a third American troop.

“Way, to go Raph,” said Leo sarcastically as he motioned for Don, Mikey, and Harry to join him in preparing for battle against the American Military.

“Open fire!” ordered a military commander, who pointed their weapons at the Turtles and Harry, blasting at them with a heavy stream of laser fire.

Leo rolled into action, slicing one of the blasters before Don tossed his Bo Staff directly into the stomach of another military commander.

Mikey leaped up, avoiding the laser fire before swinging his nunchucks, knocking several military troops back. Harry rolled into action, before leaping up and striking one of the shoulders in the face with an elbow, avoiding the laser fire. Another back kick knocked a second troop back as Harry really wished he hadn’t lost his double edged sword in the battle with the Triceratons earlier.

“Since when do Earth troops have such advanced weaponry,” said Don in a confused voice as he examined one of the blasters that fell to the group as a solider was knocked down.

“Oh dear, I’d rather prefer taking my chances with the Triceratons,” said the Fugitoid who was standing back from the battle.

The Turtles and Harry managed to hold off the attacks from the American Military, but they were being pushed slightly back into one area as they fended off the attack.

“Neutralize them all, Bishop wants them alive,” said the Military Commander as a pair of troops brought out a giant laser cannon. A couple of buttons were pressed before a switch was pulled.

A giant blast of blue light shot out of the cannon, engulfing the Turtles, Harry, and the Fugitoid. A sizzling sound was heard before they fell to the ground stunned from the attack from the laser cannon. The troops moved in to contain the six before they woke up from the stun laser cannon induced attack.

In the sewer, Hailey and Ginny walked towards the direction of the lair. Ginny had a sinking feeling that something terribly awful had happened to Harry just seconds ago but she was hoping against hope that Harry had went back to the lair for some reason.

The door of the lair pushed open, allowing Hailey and Ginny to walk in. Master Splinter walked forward, leaning on his walking stick and looking very anxious.

“Please tell me Harry managed to make it back here,” said Ginny.

“I’m afraid not, Ginny,” said Splinter who leaned on his walking stick for a second. “I do not like this at all. Something extremely strange is afoot, as all of my sons have vanished and I sense they may be in the gravest danger they have ever face in their life.”

“Funnily enough, I thought something like that might be up with Harry,” said Ginny. “Just a moment ago, I had the strange feeling that something sinister might be up.”

“This is very troubling,” said Master Splinter before walking into his bedroom. “I need to collect a few things, and then I will begin searching for them. Time is of the essence and there is none to waste.”

“Excellent, where do we start?” asked Hailey eagerly.

“I believe it would be best if you two do not accompany me for this trip,” said Splinter in a serious tone of voice. “I prefer not to be murdered by either of your mothers should something awful happen to you.”

“But, if we track Harry magically through the mirrors, and then he will be easier for you to find rather quickly,” said Hailey stubbornly.

“We want to help,” said Ginny in a definite voice.

“Very well,” said Splinter. “Even through it is against my better judgment; I will allow you to assist me in finding my sons. But I must urge you to be silent and not attract the attention of the Triceratons.”

With that, Splinter and Ginny both looked at Hailey who gave them in an incredulous look.

“Why are you looking at me for?” asked Hailey.

“Because, you don’t know the meaning of the word stealth,” muttered Ginny.

“Let us go now,” said Splinter quickly. “Like I mentioned earlier, time is of the essence. I just hope fate gives us enough time to reach my sons before it is too late.”

On the streets, Splinter poked his head out of the manhole. Triceratons were patrolling the streets, attempting to relocate the Fugitoid after his energy signature had been nullified. Splinter cautiously looked for an opening.

Expertly, Splinter leapt out of the sewer manhole and went directly into the alley way. Ginny poked her head out next, remembering everything Harry had taught her about the art of ninjitsu stealth. The coast seemed to be clear and Ginny sprang up, leaping into the alleyway in a flash.

Hailey took a deep breath. She felt confident she could do this, despite no formal training. Besides, if an old rat could get past the Triceratons quickly, how difficult go it be for a thirteen year old girl?

Hailey looked up out of the manhole before springing up, and managing to land swiftly on her feet in the alleyway. She looked surprised, but rather pleased and raised her arms up in triumph, before inadvertently knocking over a trash can in the alleyway.

The clatter alerted two Triceratons who walked over, laser blasters pointing.

“It came from down there,” growled one of the Triceratons, pointing to the slightly open manhole before the saurians blasted away at the street, until there was a large hole in the middle of the street.

In the alley, Hailey, Ginny, and Master Splinter stood in the shadows, awaiting the disappearance of the Triceratons before they could move on.

Harry’s eyes opened slowly. He had hit his head rather hard and it took him a moment to focus his vision. The last thing he remembered, he was fighting a group of troops from the United States military and then he woke up here.

Harry turned his head, he was in a pitch black room and as he attempted to move, Harry found himself strapped to a table of some sort. He couldn’t move at all and he didn’t seem to have the strength to release himself by wandless magic.

One by one, the other Turtles and the Fugitoid began to slowly come to their senses in the pitch black room they were brought to after they had been knocked out by the United States military.

“Where are we?” asked Raph before the room suddenly began illuminating with a nearly blinding sudden flash of light. The light lit up the contents of the room, revealing all kinds of sharp tools either laying on a table or hanging from the ceiling. A group of file cabinets also were located within this room.

“The end of the line,” said a sinister voice from the shadows before the figure of Agent Bishop stepped out into view, a malicious smirk fixed upon his face.

“It’s me you want,” said the Fugitoid in an urgent voice. “Leave my friends out of this.”

“Actually Professor, it’s you I don’t want,” said Bishop calmly.

“What are you anyway?” asked Don.

“Well, Donatello, I am the man who the government relies on for certain experiments that they’d rather not dirty their hands with,” said Bishop in a calm voice.

“Wait a minute, how did you know Don’s name and the Professor?” asked Raph in an angry voice.

“I know all your names, Raphael, and much more than you can ever imagine,” said Bishop.

“And yet we don’t know your name,” said Leo.

“Yeah, how rude is that!” exclaimed Mikey in an incredulous voice.

“Very well then, when you are screaming my name, begging for the agony to stop, you may call me, Bishop,” said Bishop in a sinister voice.

At that precise moment, the door to the laboratory creaked open and much to the surprise of the Turtles, the Fugitoid, and Harry, General Blanque walked into the room, before making his way straight to the Fugitoid.

“General Blanque?” said Raph in a disbelieving voice. “That’s the guy that was chasing the Fugitoid in the first place back on D’Hoonib.”

“What does he want?” asked Mikey before turning over and seeing the Fugitoid before coming to a sudden realization of what exactly the good General was after on this night. “Oh, right.”

“Oh dear,” said the Fugitoid in a small voice.

“Hello, Professor, I must say it is good to see you again after months of intense searching,” said General Blanque. “You have some Teleportal Plans that I will be ripping from your robotic brain and I will get them by any means necessary. Even if I have to break you.”

“No!” exclaimed the Fugitoid.

“Yes,” said Blanque sadistically before turning to his Troops. “Gentlemen, wheel the Fugitoid to the lab that Agent Bishop has so kindly provided for us.”

Blanque’s troops walked over before beginning to wheel the Fugitoid out of the lab. Bishop turned to Blanque with a cold indifferent look.

“I have now upheld my end of the deal, now you will uphold yours,” said Bishop.

“Yes, the Federation thanks you and your government for your assistance in the matter of capturing the Fugitoid and now we will begin with meeting our end of this bargain. Do with the Turtles and Mr. Potter as you wish, because I honestly don’t’ care at this point” said Blanque before turning to one of his Federation troops that had not ushered the Fugitoid out of the room. “Commence with Operation Broken Horn.”

“Yes, sir, General Blanque,” said the Federation solider before walking off.

Back at the Triceraton Homeworld, the doors of the throne room opened and Commander Mozar walked in towards Prime Leader Zanramon. Mozar kneeled down before the Prime Leader.

“Mozar, report,” said Zanramon.

“No sighting of the Fugitoid yet but we are still remaining on the look out,” growled Mozar.

“Look no further, the Fugitoid is right here,” said a voice that caused Mozar and Zanramon to both spin around. They saw the grinning voice of General Blanque looking on the screen and much to the horror of the two high ranking Triceratons, the Fugitoid was right behind him, strapped to the table on wheels.

“No!” yelled Zanramon in horror.

“Caught you with your horn down Zanramon, didn’t I?” asked Blanque. “Now, my troops are ready to blast you straight into oblivion.”

No sooner did Blanque say this, a group of Federation war ships went straight for the Homeworld, blasting heavy streams of laser fire at it.

“Mozar, why did you not foresee this action by the Federation?” growled Zanramon, angrily.

“Prime Leader I didn’t expect that…” said Mozar.

“With the Federation, you expect everything but never mind that,” said Zanramon angrily. “Order all available Triceraton craft on Earth to scramble back here to defend my precious Triceraton Homeworld.”

Mozar rushed over but to his horror, he received an incoming message coming in.

“Prime Leader, the Federation is also attacking our forces that we sent down to Earth,” growled Mozar.

“A two pronged attacked,” growled Zanramon. “Launch any weaponry that we have on the Homeworld at the Federation and order any ships patrolling in space to attack. I want the Federation annihilated. We have to steal that Fugitoid from them!”

Back in Bishop’s government research facility, Bishop was sharpening some of his tools as the Turtles and Harry looked rather uncertain at what would happen.

“Bishop, I don’t know what you are thinking but you can’t trust that Blanque guy,” said Raph. “He is just as bad as the Triceratons!”

“Federation, Triceratons, makes little difference to me. They can wipe each other out for all I care, leaving the Earth safe once again,” said Bishop as he finished sharpening a buzz saw before pressing a couple of buttons causing a group of electrical cords to descend from the ceiling right above Harry. Bishop turned to Harry. “Ah, yes, the famous Harry Potter, one of the most powerful, if not the most powerful wizards in the entire world. I am honored.”

Harry did not like the fact that Bishop was looking at him like a science project.

“You may just be just the person I need for one of the parts of my research,” said Bishop.

“Why me?” asked Harry.

“Well others that have been subjected to this procedure have died rather painfully but they weren’t as magically powerful as you were,” said Bishop coolly before walking around Harry, connecting several of the wires to Harry’s arms, side, and his legs with a final interconnecting object leading to an orb like device. “For years I have used many test subjects for one purpose in mind. That is to finally unlock the secrets of the elements needed to create magical energy.”

“This is insane,” hissed Harry. “You don’t seem like you know whether I’m going to survive your little scientific experiment.”

“We’ll just see what happens,” said Bishop. “I really prefer you don’t die on me as you are the only one capable enough to defeating a rather dark, somewhat alien, magical force that could mean disaster for my business.”

Harry was at a loss to understand what Bishop was talking about but Bishop walked over to a box that had several settings for different levels of voltage. Bishop slowly cranked up the voltage as Harry felt pain beyond belief. It was almost like his magic within him was expanding and contorting in directions that it was never meant to.

“Stop it!” yelled Raph angrily looking at the pained look on Harry’s face as the electricity slowly intermingled with the magic before flowing through the cords in the direction towards the orb.

“Don’t worry, there is a ninety seven percent chance that this won’t kill him,” said Bishop in a cold voice. “I can’t say the same for you four not being killed as it is time to prepare you for your dissection.”

At that second, a ray of green light bathed Don, scanning him up and down.

“Uh, guys, you know how I like to sometimes take the toaster apart to see how it works,” said Don as the light slowly scanned him. “Well, I think I’m about to know how the toaster feels throughout that process.”

Across the river, Hailey, Ginny, and Master Splinter looked up, watching the battle between the Triceratons and the Federation high above in the sky from the docks. Both of the alien races seemed intent to blast each other into extinction.

“So, Ginny, how is that magical tracking thing through Harry’s two way mirror?” asked Hailey as she took her eyes off the battle below just a second after one of the Triceraton Air Ships was blasted out of the sky before plunging straight towards the water.

“Just a second,” muttered Ginny, attempting to figure out what direction the tracking charm lead. “There, right across the river and…oh this is going to be rather complicated.”

“What?” asked Master Splinter.

“The place where Harry and the others have been taken is under ground and the only way under ground is…” started Ginny before Hailey cut her off.

“Swimming through the cold, murky, polluted river,” said Hailey, nodding her head grimly.

“Afraid so,” said Ginny in a grim voice.

“Let us find a safe entrance point away from the fire fight above,” said Master Splinter in a commanding tone of voice as he looked at the battle above, quickly calculating mentally before pointing his walking stick towards the right. “This way, quickly.”

Harry bit his lip, attempting to shut out the pain he was feeling so he didn’t feel the urge to scream out in agony. The set up that Bishop had shocking him with electricity had caused him immense amounts of pain but did not managed to actually kill him. He looked up with a pained expression as he slowly saw the orb to slowly fill with a swirl of colorless light.

Bishop checked on the progress with his experiment on the Boy-Who-Lived before turning to the data on the view screen that he received when scanning Don earlier.

“Fascinating, your alteration is exactly identical to that of the other mutation I had captured,” said Bishop in an indifferent voice.

“Other mutation?” asked Don in a confused tone of voice.

“Whatcha talkin’ about Willis?” asked Mikey in confusion.

Without another word, Bishop walked over, opening a large file drawer before pulling it out revealing it to be another operating table of some sort. On the table, the Turtles looked shocked as the weakened form of the immense mutant crocodile known as Leatherhead appeared into view, moaning in agony.

“The mutated DNA samples I shall extract from you along with the magic sample I take from Mr. Potter will set my research to create an army of genetically altered super soldiers ahead by more than fifty years,” said Bishop coolly before turning to the captured Turtles. “It’s a pity that you Turtles will not be surviving the next five minutes after your dissection begins.”

On the docks, Master Splinter, Hailey, and Ginny crept from the shadows, waiting for the opening they needed to find an underwater entrance of some sort so they could rescue Harry and the Turtles. High above, the Triceratons were losing badly to the combined might of the Federation.

“This is Tri-Base 7-Q, I can’t hold out any longer, anti-gravity sensors have been disrupted, abandon ship, we’re all going to crash,” said the Triceraton pilot aboard one of the Tri-Bases that were sent down to engage into battle with the Federation. The Tri-Base quickly spiraled towards the water, as several of the Triceratons had left the base on escape ships to avoid an eventual watery grave.

The Tri-Base splashed right into the water, sending a massive tidal wave rising up into the air before splashing down. It was a couple of moments before the water had settled.

Splinter raised his hand up in the air before pointing into the water.

“This way, quickly, before any more alien spacecraft drops into the water,” said Splinter as Splinter leapt into the water, followed by Ginny and then Hailey as they swam through the ocean, looking for an underwater entrance of sort.

After about a minute of searching, Hailey pointed to a gateway underground. In a flash, Hailey, Master Splinter, and Ginny swam quickly as much time had passed since the Turtles and Harry had been captured. They reached an underground dock in record time as it appeared that a group of Muggle troops were unloading crates of very advanced looking weaponry.

“There is like a billion troops round, so how in the hell do we get past them and rescue my brother?” asked Hailey.

“Watch and learn,” said Splinter, before tossing his walking stick up into the air and it landed into the water

The troops spun around, pointing their weapons at where Master Splinter’s walking stick had landed. The troops looked confused before Master Splinter leapt out of the water, knocking one of the troops swiftly out with a vicious kick. He grabbed the arm of the second troop and flipped the troop over roughly on his back.

Another trio of Troops rushed over but Ginny sprang out the water, swiftly leaping behind them before leaping up and kicking both of the troops in the back of the head viciously, knocking them out cold. The other troop prepared to blast Ginny but Hailey calmly walked over and bashed him over the back of the head with a pipe that she had picked up on the ground.

“At last, a weapon,” said Hailey fondly looking over the pipe that she had knocked out the solider with.

“Why do I think this will only end in tragedy?” asked Ginny before becoming suddenly serious. “Come on, the signal is only a short while off and we should go before more of those guys come.”

Splinter nodded as Ginny lead the way through the hallways for a short time with Hailey walking in a short distance behind. Ginny paused for a second, stopping short of a metal cabinet.

“The tracking charm indicates that Harry and the others should be right ahead,” said Ginny, frowning. “Yet, there seems to be nothing ahead but this cabinet.”

“Are you sure you did that tracking charm correctly?” asked Master Splinter.

Ginny paused before a sudden burst of inspiration came to her mind. She reached forward and opened up the cabinet revealing the weapons of the Turtles, their shell cells, and the two way mirrors of the Turtles and Harry.

“They have to be close, if there weapons are here,” said Hailey. “We are definitely on the right track.”

“Indeed,” said Splinter sniffing in the air for a second. “They are definitely close. We must continue to search the facility.”

“Well, we might as well pick up their things when we are here,” said Ginny, as she reached forward, scooping up the weapons of the Turtles and Harry’s wand along with the shell cells and two way mirrors before scooping them into a duffle bag that was also in the cabinet before looking around before spotting an air vent built into the wall. Ginny had a sudden thought the path to Harry might be through the air vent. “I believe if we go through this air vent, we’ll find be able to find everyone.”

Splinter nodded, he sensed that Ginny’s hunch was correct. Walking forward, Splinter pried the vent covering off with his walking stick. In a flash, Splinter slipped through the vent, followed by Hailey, and then Ginny crawled through with the duffel bag dragging behind her.

Cautiously they all crawled through the vent, as the sound of voices grew quite near. They couldn’t give up the search right now as they were extremely close to finding Harry and the Turtles now.

In the lab below, Bishop turned the voltage off, causing the shockwaves to leave Harry’s body. Harry’s nerves felt as if they were on fire for a few more seconds before his body slowly turned back to how it felt before Bishop started his experiment on Harry.

Bishop walked over the orb, looking at the bright light within as it began to settle. The light turned from a bright shade of white to a dark, sinister black before settling into a mixture of intermingling white and black lights.

“An interesting phenomenon, one that I will have to study in further detail later,” said Bishop before turning to Mikey, with a miniature buzz saw in his hand preparing for dissection. “Sorry I can’t administer a sedative, but it might corrupt my findings.”

The covering for the entrance through the vent on the floor began to slide off.

“I can’t look,” said Mikey, shutting his eyes with an agonized voice.

“For the sacrifice you’re about to make, your country thanks you Michelangelo,” said Bishop smoothly but Master Splinter pushed the vent off and looked up in horror as he saw Bishop raise the blade.

“No!” yelled Splinter as he leapt out of the entrance hole.

“Another mutation?” said Bishop in a curious tone voice before turning to his subordinates signaling for them to capture Splinter. “Stop him.”

Bishop’s cronies rushed over but Splinter was a rat possessed as he leapt up into the air, using the heads of the subordinates as stepping stones as Ginny and Hailey climbed into the laboratory.

“Keep away from my son,” said Splinter in an angry voice before leaping at Bishop, kicking him hard just before he was about ready to slice Mikey’s chest open to begin the dissection. Bishop flew backwards, smashing headfirst into a wall.

“Whoa Master Splinter, talk about cutting it close,” said Mikey before Splinter used his walking stick to slice the straps that kept Mikey on the table.

“Help me release your brothers,” ordered Master Splinter.

Ginny rushed over, looking very anxious as she saw a weakened Harry strapped to the table.

“Harry!” screamed Ginny.

“Ginny,” muttered Harry as Ginny attempted to yank the straps free. “I’m really glad to see you; I don’t know how much more of this torture I could have taken.”

“What has that bastard done to you?” asked Ginny in an angry voice as she looked at Bishop who as beginning to get to his feet.

“No time right now, we need to get out of here before the Federation steals the Teleportal plans for the Fugitoid,” said Harry.

“The Federation is here too!” said Ginny in a horrified tone of voice as she managed to pull Harry free. Harry sprang up to his feet.

Splinter used his walking stick to slice Raph free as Mikey used one of Bishop’s saws to remove the straps that held Leo down to the table before rushing over to Leatherhead.

“It is all right, Raphael, you are safe now,” said Splinter, as he helped Raph to his feet.

“We can’t leave without the Fugitoid,” said Don as Harry freed him from his table.

“Don’t worry, we won’t,” said Leo in a definite voice.

Mikey walked over, removing the straps that held Leatherhead down.

“Leatherhead, can you hear me buddy?” asked Mikey.

“My friend,” muttered the croc in a weakened tone of voice.

“We thought we’d never see you again as last time we met, the old lair caved in on you,” said Mikey.

“Well I am very thick skinned,” said Leatherhead as Mikey helped him to his feet. “Quite literally.”

A group of commandos rushed into the building, preparing to contain the ones that had breached their security.

“Get them,” ordered Bishop. “They must not escape.”

The troops rushed forward but Hailey looked over to a fire extinguisher on the wall before raising the pipe she had found and cracking it open causing the vision of their attackers to become obscured.

“Everyone, catch,” said Hailey, tossing the duffel bag of weapons in the air right at the foot of the Turtles.

“Oh yeah,” said Raph as he reached into the bag, pulling out his Sais before twirling them as Leo, Don, and Mikey did the same with their respective weapons, before leaping into the air, attacking their foes, knocking them all out one by one under the cover of fog.

Harry leaped up as well, with a crowbar that he had found laying about as a temporary weapon, whacking a couple of the commandos in the ribs. Ginny leapt into the air, elbowing one of the commandos in the stomach before Hailey raised her pipe, cracking the commando in the back of the head. Leatherhead reached down, tossing the goons left and right.

After the fog cleared, the battered commandos decided to flee to avoid the wrath of the Turtles, Master Splinter, Hailey, Leatherhead, Ginny, and Harry.

“Cowards,” said Bishop coldly as he walked forward, nonchalantly adjusting his tie, as his foes leapt in front of him, the Turtles standing in the front with their weapons drawn ready to lay waste to Bishop.

“Let’s take care of this guy and get out of here,” said Raph as he twirled his Sais. “We need to find the Fugitoid.”

“Hey Bishop you want a genetic sample?” asked Mikey twirling his nunchucks before rushing forward. “Well sample this!”

Mikey leapt up, attempting to smash Bishop but Bishop swiftly kicked Mikey before grabbing his arm and flipping him over onto one of the tables. In a blink of an eye, Bishop strapped Mikey to the table before using his foot to toss a miniature buzz saw into the air before catching it with his hand. Bishop pressed a button on the side, causing the saw to spin sinisterly as Bishop slowly lowered in towards Mikey.

“Anyone move and you can say good bye to Michelangelo,” said Bishop in a dangerous voice as the blade hovered a few inches away from Mikey’s skull, threatening to slice it open.
Sign up to rate and review this story