Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > It's Not Like It Hurts That Much Anyway

Chapter Seventeen

by ryanrossISsove 6 reviews

=] moan moan moan moan

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-07-22 - Updated: 2007-07-23 - 838 words

1Funny
it's just a filler, guys. just something that wants you to want me to get william and pete together more.

Pete's POV-

"Come on guys, let's go have some fun." Sisky said, as he stood in the arch of the door.

"Uh, I need to get dressed." William said, looking down at his pajama pants.

I was already dressed in tight light blue jeans, a stud belt, and my mint polo.

"I just need to do my make up." I said, rushing off to find a stick of eyeliner. I dug through my suitcase, as Gabe walked by, throwing his pants off as he walked, and when I found it, I took the cap off, rolled the make up, up, and quickly applied it, using the TV as a makeshift mirror.

"Okay, I'm good." I said, walking over to Sisky.

"Well, aren't you adorable?" he said, patting my head.

I chuckled, and nodded.

"I am." I said, proudly. If only everyone in Sisky's band had the same morals as this man. Psht.

Soon, William and Gabe walked out, both dressed now. William wore a blue shirt, and a black leather jacket, and tight jeans, and a red bandana around his left leg. Gabe wore a clandestine "Stay Gold" hoodie, and jeans.

"Okay, are you guys ready?" Sisky Business asked us.

"Yep." Gabe said, looking like his peppy self, all ready.

"Okay, let's disburse." Sisky said, showing us out the door.

"So, Sisky, why are you here?" William asked his good friend.

"Uh. Gabe." he replied.

Gabe chuckled. "I called him the other day and asked him to come out, cause I missed him." he said.

I nodded. "Seems reasonable." I said.

"Well, come on! Come on!" Sisky said, pushing us into the car.

Gabe got in the front seat, because well, he actually lived in New York, and he started up at the car, and we were off.

"I missed you Peter, we haven't seen each other in so long!" Sisky said, as he sat in the middle of me and William.

"I missed you too Sisk." I said. Sisky took my hand, put it around him, and hugged me tight.

William was looked at us, through the corner of his eye, but when he saw me looking at him, he quickly turned to them to the window.

"Peteee." Sisky pretended to moan.

I chuckled, and pushed him off.

"What's wrong with you, Adam?" I asked.

He smiled, and laughed. "Much." he replied.

"Aint that right, Bill?" he said, elbowing William in the side.

He gripped his stomach, and looked over. "Ouch?" he said, with a pinch of attitude.

"Sorry.." Sisky said.

He nodded, and smiled. "It's fine, by the way, there is much wrong with you, to say the least."

I smiled, and laughed at William's remark.

William laughed at my laugh, I guess my huge, loud, bellowing, obnoxious laugh, is contagious too.

"Here we are, ice cream." Gabe said, pulling into an ice cream shop.

"It's just for the ride, I'll run out and get everyone's orders." Gabe said.

He pointed to William.

"Cobra?" he asked.

"You know it." William said, winking. What the fuck? Is cobra a stupid inside sex joke?

"What about you two?" Gabe asked us.

"Chocolate." Sisky said. "Uh, chocolate chip." I said.

Gabe nodded, and skipped off.

Soon, William's cell phone went off, and Sisky reached for it.

"Sisky!" William whined, as he picked it up.

"Hello?" Sisky asked.

"This is Sisky Business." he said.

"Ellie? Hi! Yeah....oh?...Tom Cruise?...Yeah, that's the movie...yeah...oh!...no, he's having sex with Pete Wentz right now..." we heard him say.

William rolled at me, and smiled. I chuckled, and laughed.

"Nope, I will not allow you to interrupt this magic." Sisky told, evidently, William's friend, Ellie. You know, that waitress, from that night...

"Haha, well, I guess. Okay? I'll send it to you in a text message...okay....haha." Sisky kept talking.

"Sisky, come on, maybe it's important, ask her what she needs." William said.

"What do you need from the Beckett?" Sisky asked Ellie.

"Mhm..." he said.

Sisky put the phone to his chest.

"She was just checking in...is she hot? She sounds it." he said to William.

"Really pretty, I have pictures on my cell." he said.

Sisky nodded, and kept talking.

Soon, he was saying his goodbyes, and hanging up.

"Alright, I'm left out..." I said.

William chuckled. "Yeah, you are. No wait, we're having sex...remember?" he said.

I nodded.

"Oh yes. OH WILLIAM!" I moaned, kidding around.

"PETE! OH YEAH PETE!" He screeched.

Sisky was just laughing, as he went through William's pictures.

"Day-um!" he expressed when he came to pictures of her.

"At least we know he's not gay." William said, pointing to Sisky. I nodded.

Soon, Gabe came back, handing us our ice creams.

"Here you are." he said, handing each to it's new owner.

"Thanks Gabe." We all shot out.

"Okay, let's finish this amazing day up, why don't we?" Sisky said.
Sign up to rate and review this story