Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Harry Potter and the Grey Veil

Ron's Redemption

by Yaxley 0 reviews

Ron tries to redeme himself of selling Logan and Scotty out. And a secret to Logan's life is revealed.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Horror, Humor, Romance - Characters: Harry, Hermione, Ron, Other - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2007-07-22 - Updated: 2007-07-23 - 696 words

0TrainWreck
After about three months , Hermione, Harry and Dumbledore's Seven (Now four) after the loss of Matt and Phill by the hands of Death Eaters and Scotty by Voldemort, they all traveled south and tried to find Nagini, the next Horcrux.

Hermione was still angry that Ron had left...but since then, she and Logan had fallen in love again, but they didn't know that it would be hard to start a relationship with each other again.

Along their trip...Logan, Dan, Harrison and Brian, taught everyone the Sonic Charms and Explosive Charms.

"We should Disapprate here," Harry said. "Everyone go to Godric's Hollow."

They all Disapparated to Godric's Hollow and when they arrived their, they saw Muggles all around, looking at them from their entrance.

"Wait," said Logan, "Anox-Obliviate!" a sonic wave of memory-loss charm struck every Muggle aroundadn they had forgotten what they had seen."

They all made their way to Harry's old home. They recognized it, because it wasn't destroyed...but made a historical land-mark.

They walked over to the house and someone opened the door for them. It was Scrimgeour.

"Scrimgeour?" Harry asked.

"SHHHHH!" Scrimgeour hissed, "We found something important."

Harry went in and he saw that Aurors were inside, examining a cup...a goblet that they say was property of Lord Voldemort. A Horcrux!

"What will you do with the Horcrux?" Harry asked.

Surprised, Scrimgeour answered, "Put it into a museum of course."

"Can I?" Logan asked Harry, in his ear, about destroying the Horcrux. "I'll Apparate to the market place back their." Logan went inside.

"Stand back son," said an Auror.

"I need to destroy that," Logan said.

"NO YOU WON'T!" the man shouted.

Everything happened suddenly. Logan smashed the man's face and then he drew his wand and shouted, "AVADA-"

"KILL HIM!! HE'S ONE OF YOU KNOW WHO'S MEN!!" Scrimgeour shouted.

The men grabbed Logan and then threw him down.

"NO!"

"ANOX-STUPEFY!!" five voices shouted. Five sonic waves of Stupefies flew and struck the Aurors.

"Where is it!?" Harry exclaimed. He saw someone's robes swipe the floor and run upstairs.

"HIM!" Logan shouted.

They ran upstairs, after the man and then, they cornered the man. "DROP IT! I'LL KILL YOU!" Harry shouted.

"It's me," the figure was Ron.

Logan and Hermione were set off in anger. "Just let me explain," Ron said.

"Explain?" Logan laughed, "Like how your stabbing-in-the-back stunt cost Scotty his life?!"

"I know," Ron said, "I'm sorry."

"Why'd you take the Horcrux," Harry said.

"To lead you guys up here," Ron said, "Hermione....I'm...I'm sorry. I just--just I didn't---" Logan looked down, with pity for Ron.

Hermione's eyes went bloodshot. "You should've talked to me, instead of betraying them," Hermione said.

"I'm sorry," Ron said, "I--I wasn't myself. Er-my-nee...I love you. Please, I'm sorry."

Hermione turned away. Logan's eyes were tearing, from anger. "You can't be that mad, Logan," Ron said.

"When I was ten, Scotty protected me from Muggle Gangs...he defended me and before my parents died, he was my foster-brother," Logan grew angrier. He had been clutching his wand tighter than ever. "And fighting Voldemort...with him...I thought we had it made. But we didn't."

"Logan," Ron wanted to say sorry, but he couldn't find any words.

"Dispite the fact that I hate you, you can come with us," Logan said, "But do anything to harm someone...I know two words."

"I understand," Ron said.

"How'd you loose your parents...you never told me that," Hermione said.

"Lucius Malfoy and Macnair...on Voldemort's commands...only a month after our fourth year," Logan said. He lowered the wand. And his right hand had imprints from his wand. "The worst part of it all...my dad was one of them. And my mother. They decided to run away...leave me and Scott behind. When the tried, they died."

There was a moment of silence. "Let's go," Dan said, "We got one more Horcrux after this one."

Logan walked over to Ron. "Give it to me," he said. Ron handed him the goblet. "AVADA KEDAVRA!" he shouted. A green light made the goblet explode and then, screams of Voldemort's voice was heard.
Sign up to rate and review this story