Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Death....Love....and Vampires

Raindrops on Roses

by TeamWentz17 0 reviews

It all comes together now....Enjoy!!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-07-23 - Updated: 2007-07-23 - 335 words

0Unrated
Simone's POV

I don't know what to do. Jon's got a hold of me and I'm scared out of my wits. Gabe and Brendon are laughing at the sight of my fear. Brendon's fangs were piercingly white. I'm trying to get away, but Jon's too strong. Ohh god he's biting me. This hurts!! I feel soo weak and helpless and cold and all I can say is

"WILLIAM!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Brendon's POV

She's now mine. I've biten her once more. She's fallen for Jon, then Gabe, and now she's mine. My plan worked-out perfectly. Though she screamed his wretched name before fainting to the ground. Stupid girl. She'll forget about him soon enough, as long as I'm involved that is. I should probably take her somewhere. Somewhere that she can't be found. I'll take her to the 'Underground' she'll be safe there and no one will know where to look for her.

She's a very pretty girl. No wonder William picked her. She's got beautiful ivory skin, long black hair, strikingly beautiful green eyes, and plump red lips. Now she's mine. All mine. We'll be forever happy together and she'll NEVER think of the one she once loved EVER again.

She's waking up, ohh I will tell her the real story.

"My darling, I've got you. Don't worry, I'm here for you," I promised her.

She smiled and I placed a kiss upon her red lips. She was cold, but the kiss was scortching. This was the start of something wicked. I can just feel it in my vains. Her sweet blood is now mine and she'll be the envy of all that are below us, Dandies. She'll be an object of lust, but a queen to her men as well as her pray. I'll just sit back and watch it all fall into place.
As for her friend, Kaitlin, I'll take care of her on my own time.



The End


A/N: That was just the prelude to my friend's story. I hope you enjoyed it.
Sign up to rate and review this story