Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Secrets don't make friends.

Two sides of the story...

by lclutebark 5 reviews

Now It's time for Pete to tell what's going on...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-07-23 - Updated: 2007-07-24 - 1404 words

0Unrated
So here's starts Pete's view on this story. Hope you guys enjoy it.

I got to the hotel, tired as hell after shooting 'A little less sixteen candles' I'm seriously wiped. The guys went to their room and I went to check on my missed calls.
One was from MTV, saying that we could shoot the 'Missing' show.

The show aired on Friday and basically it was about helping people to find people they lost contact over the years , actually every month they have a celebrity guest and well...next week it's apparently me, and I'm looking for Katharine Krissler, one girl I grew up with and lost contact years ago, even though my mom still hear things from her dad, that lives next door I want to see her, to be truthful there's one I've lost contact with over the years besides her that wasn't intentional grins I really didn't know what to expect on being guest on the show, even though I've seen it before, It was stressing me out a bit, but nothing I couldn't hold it.

Actually I had given them every information about her I had, and I was just waiting for them to call me, basically the first shot would be me watching all the material they gathered on their haunting and then I'd decided if I wanted to go and see her or not. I was really nervous, I wondered if she was chubby again, or if she had kept herself in shape, what a shallow person I'm, I should've been thinking if she is okay financially, if she is in good health or maybe if she got married to anyone, actually my mom had said something about her getting married, I'd be happy to make her husband jealous, maybe she'd told him who had been her first man, me grins Not to sound cocky or anything, but I bet he'd just sweat at his collar seeing me.


Anyways my other message was from my current stalker, Lorena. She was really nice and all, but it seemed she just couldn't stop messaging me or just randomly meeting me in the most strange places, we had hooked up a few times but she was not really that interesting so...you get the picture deleting 30 unread messages from her


Some messages from my mom wondering about the video shot and well, I quickly answered before finally feeling satisfied and going to take a shower to finally rest.


But that night it was worse than any other day, I had many visions, nightmares or whatever you'd call that, but all of them involved Katie, I held a guilty in my heart for never really treating her the way I should've, funny is that she was the best relationship I've ever had, she never demanded anything, she showed affection but was never clingy, she called sometimes and never once exposed me to friends or even to my parents.


We never really put a end to our relationship because when I came back for Christimas she had been gone, and her mom didn't want to give me her phone, and well, according to my mom she never gave her the phone either...but I doubt and sometimes my mom would start saying something and then she'd stop and said it was nothing, I've always suspected she wondered about how far my infatuation with Katie had gone, and I gotta say I was glad my mom never had the courage to question that.

When I finally got around sleeping it was around time to go meet the guy from MTV on their LA studios.

When I got there I was really nervous about the information they might've gathered about her, but now I'd go all the way even if they'd found she was in a wheelchair or dead. Damn I'm so pessimist.

I tend to do that when I'm nervous or unsure about something.

So they talked to me a bit, they were actually really excited about the whole thing.

"Dude, she is very cute, Pete." Said one of the guys from the crew, Dean, he was one of the guys that would search for the person.

"Really? Then she must be looking quite the same..." I said as I sat down after shaking hands with the guys, they were the total of 4, 1 girl and 3 guys. Two would do the background work and depending on the occasion the other two would do field searches, even getting to interact with the 'missing' person to find how accurate the story was.

"Well by the pictures you gave us, you are in for a surprise, dude." Said Ryan, other from the background team, he actually looked a lot like Katie's first boyfriend Nathan, making me shudder at the memory.

"So dudes, when do we start shooting?" I was anxious damn it!

"well, MTV wants you to look pretty so, go inside and get ready we will set up everything for the show, you know how it works, this is the first part, the second part depends on you."

I nodded and simply headed for the make up room, where they succeeded to make the bags under my eyes to disappear quite a bit, meaning I was ready.


My hands were shaking when I entered the studio, my palms disgustingly sweating and I swear it was all too hot inside my hoodie.

"So basically we will show you videos from when we saw her and stuff then well we will ask you the 'golden' question, ok?" Ryan asked as they went into position to shot.

I didn't even hear them as they introduced me I could only stare at the first picture of her getting out of her car, her hair in a sloppy pony tail, wearing sweats and a track jacket.


"So here's her on the first day stalking her after we found out where she was living..." they showed me more pictures some was of her getting home from work, dressed up.

Actually I believed they'd have a video or something from the material I gave them to kind of show the audience why I wanted to find that missing person, so anyways... the other part they showed a picture of her on her way to her house, a little boy following her, his hair was pretty much like mine and I laughed and felt hopeful that maybe she still reminded of me, but who was that kid by the way?

"Does she have a kid?" I asked surprised as they now had a little video of the girl in the crew going in the school she worked.

"I went pretending that I intended on signing my kid in that school and wanted to meet some teachers, to be truthful she was awesome, she was very patient with me, told me details on their program, and would even answer the stupid questions I was making..." she w as saying but I was captivated by the video, the quality was kinda crappy but it wasn't difficult to see that she looked just as good as before, even more.

"Yeah, I'm from Wilmette how would you know?" she had asked, her eyebrows rose.

"Oh you are moving from there? Cool, I used to love there, but I've moved on and I consider Lafayette my home now..." she had said sadly, other part of the conversation had gotten my attention.

"Actually, my son studies here...he is just...oh well I gotta go...if you come to a decision I'll love to help you with anything you and your son may need" the bell rang and she had to go.

After some other little videos of her and the kid in the park and in the mall I had made up my mind, apparently there was not a 'dad' in the story so maybe it wouldn't be so bad to try and get to 'meet' her.

"So Peter, after seeing the videos, the pictures, are you satisfied or you want to go and see her face to face?" Dean asked, I was actually excited now.

"Yeah, I want to see her..." gah the shooting was over and I was excited and tired at the same time, i'd be heading to Lafayette in two days, and well I just hope it all works out and in the end, she will give permission for this to go on air. Lol.
Sign up to rate and review this story