Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Secrets don't make friends.

We are at war..

by lclutebark 7 reviews

So they finally meet...again.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-07-24 - Updated: 2007-07-24 - 2088 words

0Unrated
i'm sorry for the lack of details. :/ i had a bad day, but i wrote something for yo guys and i hope you enjoy and well don't forget to let me know what you think of it.



_Katie's point of view again -

I was still troubled with that car that had been following me in week, it was just too odd and nothing could take it out of mind, I'd even have nightmares that the Wentz would come and take my son from me, but I knew it wasn't it.

It was around 3:30 pm when I got home, tired and with a headache, that day Trevor had extra classes, they'd be practicing for a football game and I'd have to go get him later at the school gym.

I went to take a long shower, something to sooth me.

As I stepped out of the shower I heard the doorbell, thinking it was something important I put on my robe over my underwear and run downstairs to see what it was, upon checking the peep hole I vaguely recognized the woman, but the man I'd never seen before.

"May I help you?" I asked just putting my head out.

"Uh, I met you this week in the school you work, remember me?" I did remember but what exactly was she doing in my house.

"Yeah, yeah I do. how are you? But...how did you get my address?" I asked trying to hide the
fact that I was still in my bath robe.

"Uh yeah, actually it's about someone you know...I mean...someone you knew and this person asked our help to find you..." my eyebrows must have been awkwardly raised by then.

"You are a investigator?" I asked a little taken back by that, how bizarre.

"Actually we work for MTv, have you ever watched 'Missing'?" I looked hard at them and I recognized the guy, I think his name is Dean...omg!

"Seriously I'm not sure who is looking for me...but I don't want to be on the show..." I said almost closing the door, but they held it.

"Please come on, this is such an interesting story...this person is putting lots of effort on this and really wants to see you..." I was cold sweating.

"Can I change my clothes, then?" I said after a minute of silence. I was so nervous I couldn't even guess who could be the person.


I run upstairs leaving both of them in the living room, I suspected something was missing, maybe cameras and a crew, but I tried to take it out of my mind as I tried to look presentable for whoever it'd be. I guess it took me longer than I intended and I could hear noise coming from downstairs, so I tried to move faster.

I made my way downstairs and I almost passed out when I saw a whole crew in my living room, two camera men and well, I think they were waiting
for me.

"hey, you look pretty...haha Well now we need to hook you up with the mic and stuff and well, we will sit down and tell you a little about what's been going on." Said the Dean guy, now he seemed to be in charge, here.

They put the required 'wires' and said we were ready. I just hoped to God I wouldn't become a joke at the school, but the curiosity got the best of me. They showed me videos they had recorded that week and I even felt less worried that they were not wanting to take my child away from me or anything, until they started to show a video message, I almost peed my pants when I saw Pete's face.

"Hey, Katharine...I guess you remember me, right?" I put my hands in my face, I was blushing furiously. Peter Wentz wanted to see me?

"Anyways...I gotta tell you that I wanted to find you because...I really missed you..." he said and the screen went black, there were tears rolling down my face.

"Oh my Gosh... so he found me...ehh." I said embarrassed.
Dean looked at me and then to the door.

"He sent you a present, don't you wanna go open...it's outside." He said as he pulled my hands up so I could get up, I was so nervous, I couldn't think of anything, so when I opened the front door and Pete was there holding a dozen of roses I felt like hiding in my house forever, his smiled was infectious so I just walked up to him and hugged him, maybe after all this time, he was still someone I'd consider 'safe' after all.

"OMG Pete...you are crazy...you knew how shy I've always been and now this?" I started laughing. He would just stare at me, I couldn't read his expression, though.

"So, how long you haven't seen each other?" Dean asked coming towards us with a grin on his face, the camera guys surrounding us.

"Wow, it's been since spring break from 1998." I answered, shocked when Pete put his arms around my waist.

" Reason why you lost touch?" he asked again.

"Because I moved here and well...he was older than me and I got caught up in all the stuff I was ...uh doing here..." I blushed again. Then I remembered about my son.

"You have a son now right?" Pete just had to make the most difficult question ever.

"yes. I have a son." I said, not looking at him.

"He is not home?" he asked.

"Yes, he is handcuffed in the basement like always..." I bit back when Pete tightened the grip on my hip for not looking at him, like I shoud.

"ha, very funny..."he said "Now seriously I want to meet the kid now..." he said, I guess he was looking at the camera.

"He is at school, playing football." I answered.

"So after all this work we had to find her,
Pete, do you plan on keeping contact with Mrs. Krissler?" he said and I flinched, my maiden name.

"Actually he has already lost contact with Katharine Krissler, now I'm Mrs. Jasper." I said in a snooty manner, I hated the looks Pete was giving me, he had even checked out my freaking boobs.

"Ouch, Pete...so...I'm glad you guys have found each other, and I'm glad she didn't hit you yet or something." Dean and the crew laughed. I guess I made Pete look bad, but whatever.

They wrapped up the show and I felt more at easy, I'm sure edited to half an hour it'd look awesome, after they made me sign some permission papers for my appearance in the show as well, Pete wouldn't stop following me around the place, because after the shot I had to improvise quick snacks for everyone and by the end Pete was even helping me with stuff.


It was already 5:30 and I had to go get my son, but I seriously need to get hid of Pete, as fast as I could, but apparently he was going no where. I pulled him on the side.

"I gotta go out and get my son...but I can't have these people over..."I said trying not to involve him in the argument yet.

"It's okay you go and when you get back I'll get them out t of here..." he said, putting his hand in my chin. He was acting really weird and it was stressing me out.

"No Pete, I need everyone out, including you..."I said trying to be rash, but I guess it came out just like that.

"Ouch, I don't understand why you are acting like that, Katie..." I put my hands up n exasperation.

"We haven't seen each other in at least 8 years...what would you expect from me?" I asked looking at him, hard.

"I just thought you'd be happy to see me..." he said.

"I see you on television, Mr. Fall out boy. I'm not that dense, but you had no right to come to my door and put all the circus up and even people photographing me...it's insane, you could have called your mom, said 'yo momma, is Katie alive?' and there'd be no need to put a whole MTV crew out of here, right now." I said now pacing the kitchen floor.

"hey, Katharine, we are leaving, okay...we will contact you about when the show is airing, okay?" the crew girl, Lisa, said as she waved from the doorway.

"Okay, bye and thanks!" I said waving back not really caring to go watch them to the door.

"So...your problem Is that I never asked my mom where you lived? My mom never even told me about your pregnancy, she just told me you had married and at the time I was so busy I couldn't even remember who you were. I'm being god dammed truthful here...as you may notice." He said, Pete was always like this when he wanted brutal, in a way I really liked it.

"I have no problem with the truth Pete...not a damn problem..." there was a knock on the door and I froze, first I thought it could be, Trevor, but it was not time yet, so I wondered who it cold be, I looked at Pete and he grinned as he sprinted from the kitchen, running towards the living room, seriously he had changed very little.


When I got to the door, Pete was looking at Trevor, who in turn was looking intently to Pete. I shuddered as my last retort about 'truth' hit me in the head.

"Mom...who is this?" I felt bile rising to my throat as I noticed Pete already looking at me questionably.


"This is Peter...uhm...a friend I haven't seen in a long time, remember that picture you like where mom is making a funny face along with a boy?" I asked approaching hm and taking his backpack from his shoulders. He nodded and looked at Pete again, like a man, he offered his hands for Pete to shake, he took Trevor's little hands in his and I felt like crying right there, Pete was looking so hard at him that I suspected he might have noticed anything, I was just waiting for him to say anything.

"Your name is Trevor?" he asked and looked at me smiling a bit.

"Yes, I'm Trevor Scott Krissler, and I'm 7 years old." I cringed. Damn it, Trev.

"Really, then you are really old, uh?" Pete joked as their let go of the handshake.
"Not really , you are older than me right?" that was my son, alright. Lol

"yeah you got me there."

"Trevor, why don't you go take a shower and we talk over dinner, okay?" I suggested as I pushed him towards the stairs, he groaned but went anyways.


"I thought you had gotten married two years ago...or something..."Pete commented right after Trevor exited the room.

"I did." I said and went to the kitchen, I could hear Pete following me.

"Where's the husband?" he asked.

"He is in a business trip, will be home tomorrow." I said lying through my teeth.

"Oh." Was all he said, then he was quiet for a bit.

"I have no where to stay in the city..." I groaned, shit!!

"uh, they have an hotel not far from here..." I
said as I started making dinner.

"shit...you are making me feel uncomfortable as hell, Katie...I agree that this is weird but damn it, just by seeing you I felt so happy, like I haven't felt in so long...but you just cut me down. Cut me some slack woman...please." He raised his voice a little and I apologized, sighing.


"I'm so sorry Pete...it's just weird...I'm not used to confrontation anymore and I guess having you around brings that back... I don't know..." then out of no where I started crying, I was a nervous wreck, I was lying to Pete compulsively and I was afraid it would soon blow up in my face, since I knew Pete was not fooled easily.


"Something tells me there are a lot of things wrong with this whole picture but I can't figure out what it is..." he mumbled from his spot on the kitchen table.

"I'm not even going to correct you..."I whispered back and went to my dinner again.
Sign up to rate and review this story