Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Secrets don't make friends.

Carpal tunnel of Love

by lclutebark 3 reviews

Pete and Katie have a fall out... lol *quick disclaimer :: I'm in no way affiliated with any real character from this story*

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica, Romance - Warnings: [?] [X] - Published: 2007-07-28 - Updated: 2007-07-29 - 2397 words

0Unrated
After a decade here I am! haha Hope you enjoy, and let me know if it sucks!! Love the reviews as always, you guys rock!!



During dinner, Trevor asked lots of questions to Pete, I felt like my son couldn't get enough information about everything.

"Trevor...I think you might me scaring Pete." I said sternly, actually I was afraid of how comfortable they were together; the way their laugh sounded so alike was driving me insane.

"But mom...I want to know how it was like when you were a kid...and well your friend can tell me everything, right, Mr. Peter."

"Just call me Pete, kid. And I agree, I know lots of things about your mom, did you know she once kicked my butt?" and they shared a laugh again, oh God.

"Really? How did this happen..." Trevor's eyes were wide as sources and he looked between me and Pete.

"Seriously, Pete why bring this up? It's been so long ago, I don't even remember why and neither do you." I said getting up and taking my plate to the kitchen, I could still hear them talking, almost like whispering to each other.

I washed some dishes when Pete came in bringing the rest of the stuff.

"Just leave it there, Katie. Come watch a movie with us, please." He said, placing his hands on my shoulder.

"Pete...this is crazy...i...please come back tomorrow...I have to talk to him...you can't just show up and be all friendly with him..." I started to cry and damn there went my strength.
He put his other hand around my waits and pulled me in his embrace.

"You can tell me, Katie... what's going on... tell me...please!" he said quietly.

"My husband died a year ago, on January and well, I don't know if having another male around will confuse him..." I was saying.

"You know what I think...it's not confusing him, you are talking about confusing you...if this has something to do with the fact that well we had a past together...I'm not going to mention that, Katie...it's in the past. But I'm not really in any serious relationship right now...and if you need me, I can come here when I can and you know spend some time with him...it wouldn't be a problem." I blushed when he mentioned about 'us' and felt even more frustrated that he hadn't notice any resemblance in Trevor.

"Pete, mom...the movie is starting...come watch it with us, mom." He smiled and walked towards me hugging me around my wais as Pete had let go of me.

"You know, I'm happy you have someone to talk to now, mom. Maybe it will make you smile more often..." he commented and left the kitchen, I didn't notice my son could pick up on my behavior so well, I mean, I did everything I could to hide my sorrow but sometimes it was bigger than my body.

"Katie...the kid is right...now you have a friend and I'm not letting go of you this time."
And this time Pete was truthful to his words.


I had been 6 months that Pete was a part of Trevor's life as well, and like he had promised, everytime he had a little extra time off, he'd come and spend two days with us, one of this occasions he had gotten here only with his wallet, ipod and his eye liner smudged on his face.

He had called me from the airport around lunch time saying he had just landed and that he needed a place to stay, so I had skipped lunch at school and went to get his sorry ass at the airport, on the way to my house he hadn't said anything, and I didn't even have time to get him talking so I had dropped him at my house, kissed his forehead and left him there, until I got back home, I was lucky that it had been Trevor's football practice day so I could have a talk with Pete first, when I got to my house, I searched for him everywhere, I found his clothes in the laundry room, in the dirty clothes basket and sighed already throwing it in with my coat, socks and my bra , then I had gone upstairs and walked blindly to my room, I was definitely not expecting to find him sleeping in my bed and wearing my husbands shirt and boxer's. At first I felt my throat closing up then I felt rage and the last thing I felt was my heart breaking. Again.


I walked up to him and put the back of my hands to his head, he was definitely not sick, then I sat by the edge of the bed, shaking his shoulder slightly, trying to wake him up.
"Pete, wake up...we have to talk..." I tried gently.

He mumbled something under his breath and kept on sleeping, I put my head close to his and kissed his cheek trying to get any response out of him, but I wasn't expecting for him to pull me in with him, snuggling his face in between my breasts, I had shrieked trying to get him to let go of me.

"Pete, come on just wake up, you know this is
really embarrassing..." I started to ramble on.
"I just feel so alone, let me just stay like this, please?" he whispered.

"Pete, Elise must drop him home in a few hours and I don't want to explain to my son what we are doing here in my bed while you wear my husband's clothes..." I started.

"Why do you always refer to Christopher as you husband and never as Trevor's father?" Pete opened his eyes that were slightly red to look up at me.

"I don't know...it just comes out this way..."I said hurriedly trying to get up, but he pulled me back down on the bed, this time I ended up facing him up close, our noses bumping.


My stomach was in knots and I felt my whole body tense with the way he was looking a t me.

"You are so tense..." he commented, then added "I don't want to freak you out but I gotta do this..." he finished his sentence kissing my lips, at first I couldn't even protest or kiss back, I just sat there unmoving as he tried to get a reaction out of me, closing my eyes, I put my hands in his shoulders and tried to take in the smell all around me, I could faintly smell Pete since Christopher's smell seemed to be predominant.

Sometime in the kiss, we grew more anxious as I pulled out his shirt and finally could smell Pete's smell and to my dismay, his smell excited me more than anything as I gave everything into that kiss.

I rolled around in the bed, so I was on top of him. He had found the cue to pull of my shirt as we kept on kissing and grabbing at each other.

"Katie, are you sure this won't fuck our friendship up? Again?" he asked breathlessly as I pulled at one side of his boxer's with my hands as he fondled my breasts with his eager hands.


"Pete...at this moment I don't really care..." pulling out his boxers finally, with the help of my feet I sat back down on his thighs, holding 'him' in my left hand.

"Katie, I'm tired of having sex... I miss having a deeper connection when I'm with someone..."he said quietly, I felt bad for him, but I chuckled.
"Pete , come on, you are ruining the moment and sounding like a girl for Christ's sake!" I said as I started pleasing him, his breath was a little more erratic now.

I felt like a bitch for being so mean to him, after all I had no idea why he had come here in the first place but I couldn't let him break my emotional walls again...I couldn't take it and besides I had taken the offer of sex, nothing more.

I was so bold I had discarded the remaining pieces of clothing and started to ride him, Pete just kept on looking at me, maybe trying to look for a Katie he knew back when we first made love.

" No, Katie...i...I'm sorry but I didn't come here for this...I ...don't want you like this..." he said pulling me under him, to my displeasure.

"Pete...i.." he cut me off putting a finger to my lips.

"I came here because I couldn't stop thinking about you and hell I needed to know if t here was something here...i..." I started to move my hips, slowly as he closed his eyes trying to hold my hips still but I had my legs wrapped around his waist.

"Wanna make love, Pete?" I asked in his ear as he put his head closer to mine.

I could only feel him nodding his head, as I started touching him tenderly, caressing his cheeks as I let him take over.

We exchanged kisses, caresses as we made love, his body was on top of mine, sweating an d hot as we were almost finishing, we had taken almost 45 minutes at it, Pete couldn't seem to let go and I was tiring quickly but I couldn't let him down after all.

I could feel the desperation on his movements, but I knew he was tiring as well so again I changed positions with him, getting on top, he groaned so loudly it almost sounded like a cry as I took over.

"Katie..." he started, his voice nothing more than a whisper, his eyes rolling in the back of his skull.

"Shhh, don't say anything...just enjoy..." I caressed his tattooed chest, trying to hold on as he started to thrust his hips up frantically, moaning a little too loud, to muffle his sounds I leaned in and kissed him hard and he was finished, his body jerking under mine, as he was hit by a wave of ecstasy.

I didn't move for a while, for being too tired and because it felt so good that I was afraid he'd disappear from under me.


I woke up sometime later and to my surprise I was alone in my bed, wrapped around a thick comforter and to my surprise I was completely alone too. Looking down I noticed I was dressed in a little slip but no underwear.

It downed to me that it really had happened, after all those years I had the answer, Pete was the only man, that could make me feel like the most fulfilled woman in the world. Even when he had scared the crap out of me with that talk about 'making love' and stuff I couldn't let my self think anything of it yet, because again, there was no promises.

I got up with a start when I looked at the bedside clock, that read : 5:55pm. That meant that Trevor was already home for sometime, I run towards the shower and in 10 minutes I was dressed and heading downstairs to see what was happening.

When I got to the den, I noticed Pete was looking over something, looked like my photo album. SHIT.

Trevor was pointing at people and I couldn't really tell what Pete was thinking just by the look of his face, since he was facing the book.

"...and this is mom and Christopher in their honey mom, I guess. I wasn't there because grandma said that honeymoons are not a place for kids..." Trevor was saying, and Pete lightly chuckled at that.

"hey..." I said softly as I entered the room slowly.

I could tell Trevor lightened up by seeing me as he run towards me almost taking me down on the floor.

"momma!! I was showing Pete our pictures...and why didn't you take him to see me play ball mom?" he said all at once as he kissed my cheeks.

"Oh, I forgot, I got home and wasn't feeling really well so..."I started.

"We ordered dinner, Katie... we hope you don't mind..." Pete said from the couch, smiling slyly at me. That's what I feared.

"No, it's okay then...I guess I'll just sit down with you guys then..." I sat down besides Pete and Trevor sat in the middle.

"Actually we'd love having your company..." Pete said pulling his arm around my shoulders. Trevor looked at us in silence then he got up and went upstairs running.

"Do you think we should go after him?" Peter asked surprised.

"No...it's nothing or else he would have said." I chuckled aware that my kid was not one to not say what was on his mind.

"Are we okay Katie...?" Pete changed abruptly the subject making me blush.

"Pete...can we discuss this later?" I said trying to avoid the subject really.

"What if I'm not up for 'discussion' later?" he wiggled his eyebrows making me giggle and blush like a freaking school girl, but as if on cue, Trevor was coming down stair with his camera in hand.

"Can we take a picture of all of us, I have to do an assignment on 'family' when Christmas break is over and I want to illustrate with us, do you mind 'uncle' Pete?" he had never called Pete uncle but I guess by that he found a rational way to have Pete as a family member, what made me hate myself even more for keeping Pete and my son in the dark.

"Of course, I'd love, dude! Just set it and come here..."Pete pulled me even closer to him, I adjusted my wet hair and before I knew it Trevor was throwing his body in between us.

"Speaking of family...my mom awaits you and Trevor on Christmas day and she said she won't take a no for answer." He said right after the flash went off.

Yeah...momma Wentz wasn't as blind as Pete, even my father had noticed the resemblance, but he never asked me directly, according to my mom, he knew and I was sure Mrs. Wentz would rip my throat out the second she laid eyes on Trevor.
Sign up to rate and review this story