Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > I Could Write It, Better Then You Ever Felt It

18

by pretty-in-punk 0 reviews

new character, poor andy

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-07-24 - Updated: 2007-07-24 - 1697 words - Complete

0Unrated
3 Years Later

/Brittney's P.O.V/

So it's my 21st birthday today, so we all know what that means. I finally get to go back home, I hope my friends haven't forgotten me. I hope Andy hasn't forgotten me.

"Why are you so happy?" Tyler sneered at me when we were loading my bags into the car. "They probably all hate you."

I just kept smiling. We got into the car and Tyler drove into an unfarmilar part of the town. The smile immediatly dropped as he stopped the car and threw all my bags out.

"What's this?" I asked

He grabbed my arm and threw me out of the car.

"I don't have to take care of you anymore." He smirked, "Did you actually think I'd pay for a plane, or a house for you?"

I nodded and he burst out into laughter. He got into his car still laughing.

"You're far too trusting Brittney." He laughed again before driving off.

Oh Joy,

Stuck in the middle of nowhere, no cell phone Tyler got rid of that the minute I moved in with him. No friends in this town, I was barley let out of the house. No job, how the heck was I supposed to survive? All i have is a guitar and one suitcase full of clothes.

I just started wandering around the venue I was in. Eventually I stopped and sat on the curb. No one was around what a dead end town. I took out my guitar and my note book. Maybe I could sell my songs for money? No, no one would buy them, Tyler said they were shit.

I started to play a song I had written a few days ago, it made me cry when I read the lyrics. Since no one was around I decided to sing.


The moon is shining bright
The mood is feeling right
I'll kiss you on your neck
People will stare but we won't care
We're high above the ground
We're nowhere to be found
Empowered by adrenaline
Feel I've been born again
Again, I am repeating myself
And I know it is TIME for you
To sit and pretend
Damn regret, I'll try to forget
Don't worry about me
'Cos I'm refined
Cast my line
To see what's behind
Did you think you persuaded me to let you go?
I'm wishing you were here
My weakness is my fear
Alone I am myself
No reason, left for me to care
Distracted by the sound
I hear footsteps all around
Empowered by adrenaline
Feel I've been born again
Again, I am repeating myself
And I know it is time for you
To sit and pretend
Damn regret, I'll try to forget
Don't worry about me
'Cos I'm refined
Cast my line
To see what's behind
Did you think you persuaded me to let you go?
You're the only one I turn to
When I feel like no-one's there
And when I'm lonely in my darkest hour
You give me the power
To sit and pretend
Damn regret, I'll try to forget
Don't worry about me
'Cos I'm refined
Cast my line
To see what's behind
Did you think you persuaded me to let you go?
Did you think I forget?
Did you think I surrender myself to persuade you to let me go?
Did you think I forget?
Did you think I surrender myself to persuade you to let me go?


"Hey that was pretty good." I heard someone behind me say.

My face went bright red and I turned to look at the new person standing next to me. He was one of the skinnest kids I had ever seen. He had shoulder lenght wavy brown hair and was pretty gorgeous from what i could tell. He smiled.

"Don't go all fan girl on me." He laughed, I cocked an eyebrow. He sat down next to me.

"You don't know who I am do you?" he laughed watching my expression. I shook my head.

"Well that's new to me." He laughed again. "Hi I'm William Beckett," He smiled sticking his hand out. I shook it. "I'm the singer of The Academy Is..."

"Oh cool."

"Don't you know who we are? We went on tour with Fall Out Boy and all of them last year for the Take This To You Grave Tour? Anything a ringing a bell?"

I swallowed the lump in my throat, "Di-Did you say Fall Out Boy?"

"Yeah Why?"

I started crying remembering that time in the hospital when Libby thought up the name by accident. I missed the days when we were all together.

"Oh Jezze" William said giving me a hug, i ended up telling him everything about the past 3 years. About Andy and Tyler and everything he put me through, not letting me out of the house basically treating me like a slave. When i finished he just hugged me tighter and let my cry into his chest.

"I'm so sorry uhm..."

"Brittney"

"I'm so sorry Brittney. I thought i had it bad."

"Don't worry about it." I said wiping the tears from my eyes.

"Why don't you come live with me and my friends?"

"Wh- What?"

"Well you need a place to stay, and let me tell you it is a smelly tour bus, but we are going to Chicago in a few days on the tour, you can come with us."

I started crying again. "Ypu have no idea how much that would mean to me, but I have no money or anything to pay you back with."

He laughed again, "I think putting up with me and my friends is enough payment."

I smiled as he helped me up off the ground and took my bag, I picked up my guitar and followed him. We ended up in the back of the venue where three large buses were parked. He pointed them out as we walked by telling me that Cobra Starship and Teh All American Rejects were also on the tour.

"Never heard of them." I mummbled walking past the buses.

The last bus belonged to him and his band mates. We reached the bus and walked in. It was fairly large and very very messy,

"Oh crap" Will sighed, "We don't have and extra bunk. Someone will have to share." My eyes got really wide and he laughed at me, "Don't worry it won't be you. Unless you want to." he winked and i giggled.

"As long as I don't get raped i will" I laughed.

"He looked down at the gorund. "So uh you wanna share with me? It's only a few nights and i mean if you don't want to i could just sleep on the ground and I-" he rambled on.

I smiled, this boy was far beyond cute. "Sure" I smiled

His face lit up as he threw my bag on the top bunk. "Awesome" he smiled "So you coming to the show tonight?"

"That all depends."

"Depends on what?"

"Am I invited?"

"OF COURSE! You will be my special guest! and and YOU CAN PLAY THAT SONG YOU WERE PLAYING ON STAGE!"

"WHAT! No! I can't" I said hiding my face.

"YES YOU CAN!"

"But i don't wanna" I pouted

"YOO BAD!" he laughed pushing me off the bus. We went back stage and he introduced me to his band.

-----------------------------------------

"Hey Will?"

"Yeah Britt?"

"Could I use your cell phone? I think I still remember his number" I said my face going a little red. Will's face went cold for a second as he handed me his phone. But I didn't look back at him I quickley dialed the number to the hosue where we all lived 3 years ago. I hope they still lived there.

The phone rang

and rang

and rang

and rang

Then the answering machine picked up.

"HELLO FRIENDS!" Libby's cheerful voice rang. "You've reached the Trohman Twins, along with Peter Panda!"

"And Patty Cakes" Reagan's voice said.

"And Reagan darling" Patrick said

"And Joey" Lexie gushed.

"And my finace Lexie." Joes said sweetly

"And Haliey." I heard Andy's voice say and my heart stopped.

"And Andykins." A high pitched unfarmialr female voice chirped

"AND LIBBY" i heard Pete Scream

"Pete we already said that!" Libby scolded.

"But i didn't get to say anything." I heard Pete pout.

"Guys the machine is still recording" Andy said

"Oh crap! Leave us a message. BEEP!"

My heart felt like it had been ripped from my chest. They forgot about me, Lexie and Joe are getting married, God only knows what Libby and Pete haven been doing and Andy, he got a...got a... new girlfriend!!

What else can explain the new voice?

Heather

Ugh i hate her already, so sounds like such a prep and that voice annoying as hell. I can't belive this. I walked back over to Will emotionless.

"Hey Britt what's wrong?" He asked sitting next to me, I just stared into space.

"He moved on"I said still emotionless

"Awe Britt, "Will said hugging me again. "I'm so sorry."

I looked up at him. Well if Andy can move on then so can I. I sat up and kissed Will. He seemed surprised but then got more into it. I heard someone clear their throat and we looked up to see the stage manager ushering everyone onstage.

Will looked at me and smiled, I kissed him again. They were like Andy's kisses so soft an innocent. I smiled, well my dear Andykins I hope you and Heather are ready for me in a few days. Payback's a bitch. Will finally broke away from me.

"What was that for?" He asked

"If Andy can moved on then so can I, I'm not going to be unhappy just because he forgot about me and ran off with soem Heather chick."

I saw Will's eyes sparkle. He hugged me again "We'll get him back don't you worry your pretty little head." He kissed me again before walking onto the stage.

I heard the crowd erupt into fits of female screams. I licked my lips and laughed Oh Andy, he tastes like you, only sweeter.
Sign up to rate and review this story