Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My life will change forever....

four

by my_famous_last_words 3 reviews

And the plot thickens

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Fantasy, Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-07-25 - Updated: 2007-07-25 - 537 words

0Unrated
A/N: The plot thickens
_________________________________________________________________
3rd person P.O.V.

"What was all that about?" Gerard asked as they drove to the restaurant
"What was what about?" Claire asked
"When Ang mentioned your mom? What was with that?" He asked
"It's kind of hard to explain..."
"Try me" he said
"Well when Angela was in 7th grade her and my mom and my dad were out buying me a special birthday present and t-they got in a car accident. They were both k-killed instantly. Angela was in a coma for a few months and when she woke up she was in her own world. She had created her own family and she was basically living inside her head, so she was sent to a mental institution while she continued to live inside her head, I visited her and it was horrible just seeing her stare off into space having conversations with people who weren't even real. She didn't remember me and finally a few weeks ago I got a call from the institution saying that Angela was muttering my name. I brought her home and then the next morning she remembered who I was. She doesn't remember anything about the accident though." Claire said tears spilling from her eyes, "I'm sorry I'm ruining this"
"No you're not" Gerard whispered.
Regular P.O.V.

I sat watching FUSE and wondering if we did have parents I mean I created this place! More like this person. Or did I? I didn't know what was going on. Maybe I shouldn't think about it too much. What happened, happened. I woke up at 4 the next morning and got me some breakfast. Claire came from the bedroom and started the pot of coffee.
"How was your date?" I asked
"Fun" she replied
"That's it? Fun?" I said, "You were on a date with Gerard frickin Way!"
"Well what do you want me to say? It's four in the gosh dang morning"
"But Gerard Way! GERARD WAY! Claire this is epic! Kids in school-"
"Don't you tell them! It was just one date that um led to another uh date"
"Huh?" I said, "Are you trying to tell me you're going on another date?"
"Yes. Me and you are going to New York and I'm going to see him after the show" she said. I couldn't believe my ears.
"So while you're going to have a wonderful time with Gerard Way I'm stuck in a hotel room?" I asked
"Oh yeah cuz that's so bad! You won't be alone though, Frank and Mikey offered to watch you"
"How'd you talk to them?"
"Well I couldn't agree till I knew someone would be watching you"
"Why do I need a babysitter!? I'm 15"
"Do you think I'm going to trust you in a hotel room where you can easily leave in New York a place completely packed with people? No, while we're there you are going to be watched"
"By Mikey and Frank? Why not just one or the other?"
"Well umm I know how you can be" she said
"Oi vey" I said. Stuck in a hotel room with Mikey and Frank who knows what would happen.
____________________________________________________________
A/N: OoOoOoOoOoOoOoO wonder what'll happen next
Sign up to rate and review this story