Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My life will change forever....

three

by my_famous_last_words 1 review

haha I fooled you

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Fantasy, Humor, Romance, Sci-fi - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-07-24 - Updated: 2007-07-24 - 572 words

0Unrated
"Angela! Angela! ANGELA!" someone slapped me
"Ow" I said, I opened my eyes. It was just a dream. But I was covered in blood and in pain. Claire helped me up. She got out a wet napkin and wiped the blood off my face.
"When you fell you got knocked out" she said, I blinked and 6 other people were crowded around me. "Sweetie did you have a nightmare? You were screaming something about vampires, blood, and Frank" I felt myself go red and I noticed Frank took interest in a picture.
"You were all vampires and I don't know how Frank got in it" I lied
"Well I think we'd better get going you need rest" Claire said tossing her long black hair over her shoulder. We were on our way out when Gerard grabbed Claire and whispered something in her ear. I officially knew my life was going to change.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The next morning I woke up around 10 and Claire was running around the house working. I had no idea what Claire did but she worked with bands.
"Don't I have to go to school?" I asked
"No, you seemed a bit out of it so I let you sleep" she replied as her phone rang, "Hello?......No! You can't!" she seemed stressed and I just walked into the kitchen and made myself pancakes. I just sat and watched Claire; she amazed me when I realized I created her I amazed myself. Her cell rang and she answered it, she talked to whoever it was for a little while and she smiled. I had an odd feeling it was Gerard because she was smiling and giggling. I swear I threw up some of my breakfast.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*
"Why does it matter what I care?" I asked boredly as Claire tried on another outfit for her date with, you guessed it, Gerard.
"Because you're my sister and I value your opinion" she said, "How about this one?" she asked looking in the mirror at herself in a tight low-cut red dress.
"Okay that one makes you look like a boyfriend stealing hussy, while Gerard will see you as a desperate, desperate 25 year old who wants to get laid" I said, she hit my playfully and went to go try on another dress. "Hey uh Claire your boyfriend is here" I added looking out the window watching a car pull up in the driveway. I heard her gasp.
"Okay one he's not my boyfriend, and umm stall for me!" she yelled from the bathroom.
"Aright" I said jumping off the bed as there was a knock on the door. "Hello Gerard, please come in! My sister is making herself pretty for you" It felt weird letting Gerard Way in my house, I mean Gerard Way! Me and Gerard sat in the living room in awkward silence, when Claire came out.
"Oh yeah I see how you stall for me!" Claire said
"Hey I had nothing to say!" I said
"Ready to go?" Gerard asked
"Yeah" Claire replied
"Be home by 11" I said
"Who are you? Mom?" Claire asked
"What happened to her?" I asked, Claire went paler and quickly kissed my forehead
"We'll talk later! Bye, don't stay up too late it's the last week of school!" she said quickly and they left.
______________________________________________________________
A/N: hahaha I totally got you! Well anyways the next chapter is seriously brutal. Review! And I might consider posting chapter 4 today.
Sign up to rate and review this story