Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My life will change forever....

two

by my_famous_last_words 2 reviews

a twist?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Fantasy, Horror, Humor, Romance, Sci-fi - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-07-23 - Updated: 2007-07-24 - 489 words

0Unrated
The three of us walked backstage and the band was just talking amongst themselves until Gerard noticed us, more like Claire.
"Heyyyyyyy" he said shaking her hand
"Hi" Claire said her eyes seemed to be glowing bright, but I decided it was just a trick of the light. The band just looked at Gerard with raised eyebrows.
"You were on the floor right?" Frank asked, I looked at Claire but she and Gerard were lost in each other's eyes, so I answered, just a dream so if I do something embarrassing it won't come true.
"Yeah we were, I'm Ang-OW!" I fell flat on my face, pain seared in my nose and blood spurted out of my nose and mouth. Thank God it was a dream, wait that was painful! It was at that moment I realized I wasn't dreaming.
"Ang you okay?" Ash asked, I got up and blood was smeared across my face and blood was coming out of my mouth like a waterfall. Claire's nose wiggled and she looked at me
"You okay honey?" she asked
"Y-yeah" I said, she wiped some of the blood off my face like icing on a cake and licked it. She smiled slightly and looked back at Gerard. Frank came over to me,
"Come on kid" Frank said leading me to a bathroom. The blood was still flowing from my nose and mouth, "Damn we need to stop this bleeding"
"This can't be real" I muttered, I mean I was in a bathroom with Frank Iero! But it was real and I was losing a lot of blood. Frank got a damp paper towel and wiped the blood off my face but it was replace by the blood streaming from my nose
"Lean forward" Frank instructed and I obeyed my hair fell in front of my face. "So who are those girls you're with?"
"My sister and best friend" I said in a thick voice.
"Let me guess your sister is the one Gerard is chatting up?"
"Yep"
"Well I guess I'll be seeing you a lot more-?"
"Angela, or Ang or Angie whichever you prefer" I said
"Aha, well it looks as though the bleeding's stopped" Frank said,
"Thanks" I said, wiping the drying blood off my face. We walked back out and Claire and Gerard were speaking whispers. Ray and Mikey were watching Bob suck Ashley's blood. I did a double take. Bob was sucking Ashley's blood!
"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!?" I screamed
"Ang what's wrong?" Claire asked
"Why the hell is Bob sucking Ashley's blood!? Is he a vampire or something?"
"Good job Ang, but quit trying to be funny all of us are"
"I'm not!" I yelled
"Of course you're not your mind has taken over the entire world Angela, your fears are coming true because you're the only human left on Earth" Claire said her eyes glowing red. I screamed and started running.
Sign up to rate and review this story