Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Highschool Love...

Chapter one

by disturbedangel6 1 review

There are like sooooo many romances about everyone in MCR all except for Bob. so this one is for him. This one is about Bob's highschool Romance.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-07-24 - Updated: 2007-07-24 - 885 words

0Unrated




"Good luck honey!" said mum as I got out of the car. "Are you sure that you don't want me to come?"

"Yes, I'll be fine. Bye I'll see you after school" I said.

She waved good bye and drove off. This when I'm going to officially say it, I hate starting a new school! Not that I change schools, it's just that this is my first time and its nerve racking. I just wish that I helped those guys around school in the past. I briefly sighed and walked into my NEW school. I moved thousands of kilometers to live here, and it's so different. I just wish I was younger so I could go to school with my 2 younger sisters who were going to a primary school. I hate being the eldest in the family! It sucks!




I finally found my way to the office and I told the office lady that I was the new guy.

"What is your name?" she asked.

"Robert Bryar" I answered.

"Oh ok..." she said after a while when she checked with the computer. "Robert Bryar, in year 11. am I right?"

I nodded.

"Ok, here your timetable" she gave me a bright white sheet of paper, "Just wait for your year advisor to come and show you around school"

"Ok, thanks" I said and sat down on the uncomfortable chairs.




My year advisor came 5-10 minutes later and showed me around school. In the end she took me to my English class where she asked a boy named Ray to help me around school for about a week. Ray who are this amazing fro nodded and we kinda got to know each other. He told me that I could sit with him and his friends, so yea I'm happy that I got somewhere to sit.




At recess Ray took me to their sitting place which was under a huge tree that was located near the fence of the school.

"Hey dudes, I got a new guy here with me." said Ray when we reached his friends. "This is Robert Bryar-"

"Just call me Bob" I interrupted him.

"Ok, this is Bob and he's new and he's gonna sit with us" said Ray. "Ok, so that's Frank and Mikey" he pointed to a guy with black short hair and a lip ring just like mine and a slightly blonde haired guy sitting next to him waved with a small 'hi'"

"And Mikey's Brother Gerard"

Gerard was the one with long black hair and hazel eyes shook my hand, "Nice to meet you" he said. He then turned to
Frank; "Frank, you think blonde hair will suit me?" he said and pulled some of my hair on top of his.

"Uh, no way dude" replied Frank.

"Oh..." said Gerard and sat back down.

"Mad lip ring by the way. Did you do it behind your parents back?" asked Frank.

I shook my head. "No, they allowed me to do it"

"You're kidding? Why?"

"I don't know, I guess they just wanted to allow me" I said randomly.

"Madness" he said and snatched Mikey's chips and started gobbling it.

"Hey!" said Mikey who was annoyed.




The bell rang signaling us to go to our next class. Me and Gerard went to Science together since we had the same class. The guys were cool; they were like me they didn't care what people thought of them.




At lunch we sat at our usual spot and started talking about random stuff, mostly it was them asking the questions and me answering them. They were fascinated, which surprised me.

"Hey I just realized" said Frank as we looked up at him. "We didn't introduce Bob to any girls yet"

Gerard laughed, "Really I didn't notice, it must be because we don't usually talk to any girls"

"Hey Kate!" Frank yelled out to a distance to someone and waved, "Over here"

"Kate?" Ray asked, "We don't talk to Kate a lot"

"Shut up" said Gerard who was obviously interested in Kate.

A girl with brown hair waved back and walked to us from her friends.

"Hey" she greeted us when she arrived. She was medium height and she had a nice pale skin with nice pale green eyes, which I liked. She was attractive.

"Hey" said Gerard, "Long time no see"

"Yea"

"We'd like you to meet Bob" said frank and then faced me, "Bob this is Kate, who is a friend of ours"

I nodded to him. "Hey" I said

"How do you like it here?" she asked with a nice warm smile.

"Its fine" I answered.

"Oh, I almost forgot!" she squealed, "You guy and I mean ALL of you guys are invited to Melanie's party. It's this Saturday night at 7pm, ok?"

"Whooo!" Frank screamed. "We're gonna partay!"

"And Bob you better come too" she looked at me.

I nodded while slightly blushing.

Then she waved and walked back to her friends.

Whoa its hard to believe but I'm on my first day of school, and
I have a crush already.





My mum picked me up from school when they school bell rang.

"So how was your first day of school?" she asked.

"It was cool, made new friends"

"That's nice"

I smiled, it was.







Please tell me what you think!



Review....
Sign up to rate and review this story