Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Highschool Love...

Chapter two

by disturbedangel6 0 reviews

The party.....

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-07-26 - Updated: 2007-07-26 - 1024 words

0Unrated





The last few days were great. They'd talk about their good times and stuff which made me get to know them more. I remember what Gerard told me. I think I was feeling pretty down because I was so different from everyone else in school. I had to get use the shit and I think Gerard noticed because he sat next to me and asked me if I was okay. I didn't really answer him but I just nodded.

"Don't worry, sooner or later you'll get use to everything" he paused, "Just don't change into someone else"

That was one of the smartest things he ever said to me.




Today was Saturday and it was party night. I just wore anything that came to my hand which was black jeans and a shirt. For once I didn't put any of the crap like wax in my blonde hair and just let it lay on my forehead.




I was now at the party and I kinda got bored to talking to some weird 'I want sex' chicks and also the dudes as in Gerard n all that found some girls to have company with so yeah I just sat on the couch just finishing off my beer. Surprisingly Kate (my crush) sat next to me and smiled. Let me tell you that she was hot. She wore a short black jeans skirt and a white singlet with small tiny writing saying 'If you can read this, then you are too close'.

"Damn" I mumbled.

"What?" she looked worried.

"Nothing, it's just your shirt" I said.

She giggled, "Yea got you bad eh?"

I nodded.

"So why are you sitting here alone?"

I shrugged my shoulders, "Got bored talking to some chicks" I said.

"Oh"

Then some dude with beer in his hands came to us, "Want some beer?" he asked both of us.

We got the beer and started drinking it. We just talked about crap but yea she mostly talked cause I think she got drunk easily.

"How many did you drink?" I asked.

"This is my second" she said slurry.

"Oh ok" I said just looking at her, "Uh... I'll be back ok. Just stay here"

She nodded as I went to get another beer.




When I came back she wasn't anywhere near the couch. Shit! Where could a drunk girl be now? I had to check up on her to see if she was ok. So I asked random people of where she was. One of them told me that she went upstairs with some dude. Shit! I ran upstairs, I was so pissed off. I mean ok... I'm jealous. Anyway I made my way to some random room and found some dude standing and Kate just sitting on the bed mumbling something. The guy made a move and started kissing her lips and down to her neck and was making his way down to her breast. I was so jealous! I felt like jumping on him and killing him. I want to be him, I want to do that!

"Stop it Ethan!" Kate said trying to push him off but instead couldn't balance anymore and she lied on the bed but continued to push him off which was hopeless.

"Babe, shh!' he said in between kisses.

"Ethan! Get off!" she screamed, her face was full of fear.

I couldn't help anymore but run into the room and push him off her. "Dude, leave her the fuck alone!" I yelled.

"What the fuck? Dude cant you see that we are doing something here?" Ethan yelled back.

"I just told you to leave her alone. Can you see that she doesn't want it with you?"

"She's always like that, she's want it when I go inside of her" he smirked.

What is this for real? He's treating her like some kind of a whore.
I couldn't help it anymore but I just punched him which hit his nose and made it bleed. Before I knew it we were in a fight and it stopped when people just took us apart. My whole body was aching but at least I wasn't bleeding, I didn't want to go home looking like some hobo. I was still in the bedroom with Kate and Frank and Gerard who were just talking about what happened. Kate was just silently sobbing and didn't move. I wanted to go and hug her but I was just too shy. Kate then suddenly stood up and walked out of the room. I also stood up and followed her, and she noticed and turned to me.

"What?" she asked.

"Where are you going?"

"Home" she answered in monotone.

"I... do you want me to take you?"

She smiled and nodded.

We both got into my car and I drove her home, she kept on stealing glance off me while I was driving. Finally we arrive and she turned to me with one of her cutest smiles.

"Thank you so much" she said.

I was confused on what she was thanking for, "You're welcome" I said.

"I guess I'll see you at school" she said n opened the door.

"Yea, see ya" I said.

She stepped out and stumbled a little.

"Need help?" I asked.

She shook her head and fell down.

I quickly got out of the car and helped her up, "Up you get" I said.

"Thanks, being drunk is not good" she mumbled.

I put her arms around my neck and walked her to the front door and knocked the door. A dude that looked like Kate opened the door.

"What the fuck? What happened to Kate?" he asked looking horrified.

"Someone spiked her drink, she's ok"

He held Kate and pulled her into the house, "And who are you?"

"My savior!" Kate said.

"Um... I'm Bob, a friend of hers" I said.

"And I'm Alex, I'm KATE'S BROTHER, THANK YOU SO MUCH" HE SAID.

I NODDED AND WALKED BACK TO MY CAR. MY EYES HURT SO BAD WHEN I BLINK, I
THINK I'M GOING TO GET A BRUISE AND I'M NOT LOOKING FORWARD TO IT.











PLZ review!!!!!!



Review = Love




xoxo
Sign up to rate and review this story