Categories > Cartoons > G.I. Joe > A Joe Called Mercury

Chapter Four: The Name's Mercury

by Zpan_Sven 0 reviews

After completing her stint in the Green Shirts and making an enemy of the imposing Ranger Beach Head, Reed officially is given the codename of Mercury and introduced to her new comrades - the veter...

Category: G.I. Joe - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama - Characters: Beach Head, Duke, Flint, Hawk, Scarlett, Snake Eyes, Other - Warnings: [!!!] [?] [V] - Published: 2005-12-18 - Updated: 2005-12-19 - 4955 words

0Unrated
A JOE CALLED "MERCURY"
DISCLAIMER: I don't own G.I. Joe, which makes me want to cry, because if I did, I'd own Beach Head, Snake Eyes, Storm Shadow, Duke, Hawk, and a ton of cute guys...
AUTHOR: Zpan Sven
E-MAIL: Zpan_Sven@hotmail.com
AUTHOR'S NOTES I do own Mercury (Private Patricia Elizabeth Reed), Chaplain (Sophia Deheune), COBRA Televiper Fredrick "Freddy" Michealson (Codenamed Virus), Fredericka "Rikki" Michealson, COBRA ninja viper Eric Leum (Codenamed Black Mamba) and COBRA Viper Jonathan Helmsley, Jamieson "Jamie" Helmsley, Xanatos, and Ryoko. Takes place during issues 10 through 13. Many thanks and worship goes to the wonderful Wolfman for helping me!
STORY SUMMARY: At the USAF Olympics, Hawk catches sight of a potential Joe days before the reemergence of Cobra. After Cobra resurfaces, he recruits the young Private. Just how will this Private aid in the battle against the forces of Cobra and what is the secret that resides in the Private's past that Hawk knows?
CHAPTER SUMMARY: After completing her stint in the Green Shirts and making an enemy of the imposing Ranger Beach Head, Reed officially is given the codename of Mercury and introduced to her new comrades - the veteran Joes.
WARNINGS: Violence, language
RATING: PG
GENRE: Action & Adventure/Romance/General
ARCHIVE: ask, and ye will more than likely receive!



CHAPTER FOUR: THE NAME'S "MERCURY"
/////*
Sign up to rate and review this story