Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Never Mention My Name To Them

The Party

by natzlovesyou 3 reviews

Is Brenny bear...Jealous?

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-07-27 - Updated: 2007-07-27 - 1586 words

0Unrated
Chapter 4

"So were are you going, again?" Brian asked for the umpteenth time in that annoyed tone of his.
"To a magazine's party!" Lia yelled from the bathroom, holding a wide brush in her hand. She dipped it in the fine powder and passed it carefully around her face and neck. She took her eye-shadows and selected a purple one, covering half of her eye lid with it, then the other half with hot pink. She did the same with the other eye and then applied the same hot pink eye-shadow in the place in which her lower lashes grew. She took her dark blue mascara and lengthened her lashes with it, careful not to leave any smudge.
She opened her plastic makeup thingy and, after cleaning them, placed the items she had used in their corresponding place. She took a broad, but slightly flatter brush and applied a warm blush on her cheekbones. Finally, she applied her Neutrogena lip balm and closed the makeup bin, placing it under the sink.
She looked at herself, hair in an untidy bun, face with beautiful makeup and her black lace lingerie. She swooped down once more and took out a Victoria's Secret box, covered in gold studs. She opened the lid and took out a circular thing, taking the lid off. With her free hand she sized the hot pink brush and dapped it in the glittery powder, covering her neck, arms and legs with it. She closed everything once more and walked to the bunk area.
Nathan was on one of the beds, there was no else. Lia smirked, and then bended down to look for her clothes, putting her ass in front of Nathan's smiling face. She took a short, purple dress and threw it on her bed then retrieved a pair of knee-long, high-heeled, leather black boots as well. She slowly straightened up and then turned around to put the boots on, zipping them all the way up. She opened her legs wide, as wide as they would go and nodded at Nathan. In no time he was there, dropping her panties down, fingers inside of her. She arched her back and thrust them deeper, Nathan's head now crashing there too, his tongue making a new trick or two.
"I think I'm gonna go without underwear" Lia said, putting a heeled boot on Nathan's chest and kicking him softly away from her. He licked his fingers and went back to bed,
"That would be interesting" He said.
"Uh-huh" She replied as she kicked out her panties and unfastened her bra. She slipped into her purple dress and freed her cherry blonde hair, it fell swiftly to her hips, bangs flying everywhere in an artsy way.
"What do you think?" Lia asked Nathan.
"Damn perfect, Li" He said, "You sure you don't wanna-?"
"Nope" Lia said, taking her purse from the bed as well, checking its contents.
"But we've never really-"
"Look Nathan, I haven't fucked you in five years, what makes you think I'm going to start doing it now?" She snapped, loosing her temper on him. He shut his mouth, glaring at her.
"Sorry honey," Lia apologized, Nathan's eyes lit up, "I shouldn't have said it so harsh"
She bended over and kissed him deeply, biting his lip as she walked away.
"Wish me luck" She said as she walked out of the bunk area.
She walked towards the sofas were Brian was reading some magazine, he looked up to her,
"Sweet" He said, then stared closer, "Why in the world aren't you wearing a bra?!" He yelled.
"That's not the only thing I'm not wearing" Lia stated, waving at her brother as she skidded down the steps, "Where's Tom?"
"Drunk somewhere" Brian replied sulkily.
"Oh well, he just missed it then" She said as she walked towards the Panic! At the Disco bus.

"RRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYY!" Lia hollered as she entered the bus, placing one leather wrapped leg on top of the other as she sat in the kitchen counter. Spencer and Jon had been staring at her open-mouthed, they hadn't even returned her 'hello's. Ryan and Spencer walked out of the bunk area, Brendon with his makeup half done and Ryan with an eyeliner in his hand.
Ryan approached Lia and she kissed him, their tongues crashing against one another. Brendon came to her as well, she kissed him too, on the lips, but not that passionate and not that long.
"What do you guys think?" She said, jumping from the kitchen counter to the spot in front of them. She turned around and started to do a slow turn so they could eye her.
"Whoaaa" Brendon managed to say.
Ryan eyed her and noticed there was a gleam in her eyes, as if she wanted to tell him something, only for him. He looked at her more thoroughly and noticed to things pointing from her dress, you could only see if you paid a lot of attention, and that was war Ryan had.
Attention.
He smiled more broadly now, and so did she.
"Only?" Ryan asked Lia as Brendon went for a second to the bathroom to finish Ryan's work. Lia put a hand on her crotch as well and Ryan's grin widened.
"Good" He said.
She smiled.
That smile that told him there was so much in store.
She confused him.
She was a complete whore, no doubt about that.
Ryan had finally made Brendon tell him what had happened that other day,
"That was the best fucking blow job ever"
But still, there was more to her.
He sensed it.
Or at least he hoped so.

Lia sensed his insecurity and said in the most serious tone he had heard her talk, "Don't think about it"
"When are we going?" Jon finally said, recuperating his voice.
"Oh, we're waiting for Bren to go out" Ryan explained, standing next to Lia as she sat again in the kitchen counter, wrapping her legs around him absentmindedly.
"All done" Bren said cheerfully as he came out of the bathroom, eyeing Lia and Ryan for a second, and then looking away.
They jumped into a black GMC: Spence on the wheel, Jon on the passenger's seat, Bren on the right window, Li in the middle and Ry on the left window.
Jon turned the radio up tuned it to DC101.
"...And this is Red Jumpsuit Apparatus' 'Face Down'

Hey girl you know you drive me crazy
one look puts the rhythm in my hand.
Still I'll never understand why you hang around
I see what's going down.
"

Ryan smiled at Lia and she looked up to him. He tilted his head to the radio and mouthed the words. Lia grinned,
"I love this song!"

"Cover up with make up in the mirror
tell yourself it's never gonna happen again
you cry alone and then he swears he loves you.

Do you feel like a man
when you push her around?
Do you feel better now as she falls to the ground?
Well I'll tell you my friend, one day this world's going to end
as your lies crumble down, a new life she has found.
"
Brendon, Lia and Ryan sang together, their voices mixing together, sometimes one of them raising it above, other times below.

"A pebble in the water makes a ripple effect
every action in this world will bear a consequence
If you wade around forever you will surely drown
I see what's going down.
"
Brendon stared hard at Lia as they sang that part, Lia returned the stare without even wincing.

"I see the way you go and say your right again,
say your right again
heed my lecture

Do you feel like a man
when you push her around?
Do you feel better now as she falls to the ground?
Well I'll tell you my friend, one day this world's going to end
as your lies crumble down a new life she has.

One day she will tell you that she has had enough
its coming round again.
its coming round again.

Do you feel like a man, when you push her around?
Do you feel better now as she falls to the grown?
Well I'll tell you my friend, one day this world's going to end
as your lies crumble down, a new life she has.
"

Lia looked out the window, staring into the distance and sang her heart out,
"Face down in the dirt she says, this doesn't hurt she says I finally had enough..
Face down in the dirt she says, this doesn't hurt she says I finally had enough..
"

They jumped out of the car, Ryan had his arm over Lia's shoulders as they entered the hotel in which the magazine was hosting the party. They went inside the fancy elevator, the lines of the song still lingering in Lia's head, thinking about those hard times...the times she tried to forget every time she fooled around with someone. Thank God her boots covered her knees, she wouldn't be able to see the band aids just now.
They would remind her of so many things...
"Something wrong?" Ryan asked sweetly, pulling Lia closer.
"Not at all" Lia said, returning his smile, as the elevator's doors opened. Ryan felt a burning stare as they walked out of the elevator and turned to see Brendon staring at them.
"Jealous Brenny bear?" Ryan mouthed jokingly.
"You wish" Brendon replied dryly.
Ryan tilted his head.
Apparently, he really was.
Oh well...
Sign up to rate and review this story