Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Little Bundle of Joy

"And My Chemical Romance's message? Pssh, who cares?"

by MyVengefulRomance 3 reviews

READ AND REVIEW!!!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] [V] - Published: 2007-07-28 - Updated: 2007-08-13 - 1624 words

2Original
Disclaimer- I don't own anything recognizable; this never happened.

A/N- Yes, quick update. I love the amount of following I have to this story, and I'd like to thank anyone who is reading and reviewing (THANK YOU), even people who are reading without reviewing (Please review? Please?). So, thank you guys and sorry I don't respond to reviews, I really do appreciate them though. (I respond to con-crit and questions...feel free to ask questions, darlings! I'll respond!). Well, enjoy...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Oh, Frankie, you absolutely /must /tell us what names you have chosen for the babies!"

Frank tried to smile, but ended up scowling at the spray-tanned, bleached blonde woman who had been grilling him about his personal life for the past twenty minutes. In the beginning, he had just politely deflected the questions. But she was persistent and continued to ask those awkward, invasive questions. Then Bob, Ray, or Mikey had jumped in and changed the subject, much to Frank's relief.

But after a few minutes of questions about the new CD, here she was back to personal questions. And Frank was tired of it. Sure, this was going to air on national television, on E! the entertainment channel. But the band members were all aching to get the hell out of this studio; it was obvious in their body language and the short-as-possible answers.

So Frank, sardonic smile in place, looked the woman directly into her baby blue eyes and said, "Oh, no, I absolutely must answer nothing you ask. See, you keep asking personal questions. Can we get back to the music? Seeing as I'm only famous for my music /because I'm a /musician."

Mikey glanced at Ray and Bob, who were both staring at Frank. Frank was smirking at the shocked interviewer's face, but then he realized that he was still pissed off and that now was the perfect time to make his message loud and clear.

Frank gestured to Mikey, Ray, and Bob, and said, "Oh, have you met the other members of My Chemical Romance?" He laughed and shook his head, smiling, "I'm sorry, I forgot. Gerard and I are the only ones who matter, because we have an apparent 'scandal' with our relationship and then with the pregnancy...these guys don't matter. It's not like they're vital members of the band, which without Gerard and I wouldn't even be famous and none of you superficial idiots would even care." He paused, sucking in a deep breath.

He continued, "And My Chemical Romance's message? Pssh, who cares? It's /all /about me and Gerard, the gay couple. You know what? Let's talk about my personal life. Because that's the only thing the general public cares about. You know, the general public who idolize fake idiotic girls who are all famous because they were born into fame and are fucking /amazing /at giving head and-."

"Frank!" Mikey exclaimed, placing a hand on the guitarist's shoulder while choking back laughter. Ray had his face buried in Bob's shoulder and was giggling uncontrollably, while Bob just smirked, affectively holding in his laughter.

The interviewer paled dramatically, her mouth hanging open as she gaped at Frank. Frank could hear the camera-crew chattering excitedly in the background, but in all honesty, he didn't care. He just silently sat through the rest of the /extremely /awkward interview in which Mikey, Ray, and Bob answered all the questions (which were all about the music.)

"What inspired the songs on the new record?" the woman asked, nervously flicking her eyes over to where Frank was sitting. Frank rolled his eyes, slumping down in his seat.

Suddenly, his phone vibrated in his pocket. Frowning slightly, and not paying attention to the ongoing interview, he pulled his phone out of his jeans pocket and glanced at the caller ID. /Gerard/. Sighing, he deemed the call unimportant and shut the phone off, shoving it back in his pocket.

He quietly apologized when he noticed everyone's attention on him, and asked, "So what were you saying?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The interview had ended a half an hour ago. They had thanked the woman, who had rudely told them that the interview would still be aired, uncut, and that their manager could do nothing about it. Frank had politely told her to go fuck herself. They were now driving back to Frank's house, where they would pick up Gerard, go to dinner, and then go back to their place for a movie.

"What the hell possessed you?" Mikey laughed, as he spared a quick glance at Frank, slumped in the passenger seat. Frank sighed, looking at Mikey who was watching the road intently.

"I dunno, man. But it's gonna bite me in the ass /so bad/."

Bob, from the backseat, assured, "Don't worry, dude. Anyone who likes us for the music will /love /it."

"Yeah, but...," Frank sighed. "It's going to cause a lot of unwanted attention. And the record company is going to be pissed...and Brian? Oh, God. He's going to kill me!"

"Calm /down/, buddy! You're going to hyperventilate if you don't stop worrying. You said what you needed to say, and that's all that matters," Mikey said with a sense of finality. Frank sighed again, slumping down in his seat and staring fixedly out the window.

"Drive faster. Seeing my Gee will make me feel better."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It was Ray that noticed the shattered window first. Sitting straight up, he stared unbelievingly at the house. Bob, Mikey, and Frank were all so engaged in their conversation that they didn't even notice. Mikey just pulled into the driveway, and finally, Ray spoke up.

"Um, guys?" he said worriedly. "I think...I think something bad may have happened."

Mikey laughed lightly, "What makes you so-?" His voice died mid-sentence as he followed Ray's gaze to the window.
Frank swallowed hard, turning to look. His eyes widened dramatically, and he tore the seat belt off and took off toward the house.

As he ran up to the house, every scenario of what could have happened shot through his mind. And every single one included him losing Gerard or the babies. Or both. The fear was paralyzing, and he knew he was shaking. Frank fumbled to pull his keys out of his pocket, managing not to cry.

Not yet/, he told himself. /He's not hurt; you don't know that he is. Not yet.

He struggled with the key, trying to get the key into the lock. Finally, he managed to do it and shoved the door open, running in and looking around wildly.

Frank knew that the others were right behind him, but that didn't matter. Nothing mattered right now, nothing besides Gerard.

"Gerard!" Frank screamed, running into the living room and pausing to stare at the broken glass littering the floor. He saw the brick, and he saw the paper. And that's when he heard the choked sob.

Turning around, he saw Gerard huddled on the kitchen floor, crying.

Gerard looked up, his eyes wide and fearful. The terror that resided in those hazel orbs threatened to make Frank cry himself. Frank slowly walked forward, not wanting to startle Gerard by any sudden movements.

He knew that it was stupid, but this wasn't the first time something like this had happened. Nothing ever went right. It seemed like their relationship would always be marked by tragedies: painful, terrifying moments such as this one. Frank just hoped that their bad luck wouldn't plague their children. And he hoped that Gerard wasn't traumatized.

He knew that the others were in the room, waiting for him to make a move. Bob was holding Mikey back from running to his brother. Frank turned slightly and said, "Go call the police. I-I'll take care of Gerard, 'kay?" Mikey started to protest, but Bob nodded, leading Ray and Mikey outside, where they called 9-1-1 from Bob's cell phone.

Frank slowly turned back to Gerard, who was watching him intently.

"Frankie..."

Gerard whispered the name, tears staining the porcelain cheeks. His arms were reached out, his hands in loose fists as he stretched out to reach Frank. Frank bit his lip, kneeling down next to Gerard and accepting the man's tight embrace.

"I love you," Frank murmured into Gerard's ear, kissing him gently on the cheek. Kissing him lovingly on the lips. Gripping him tighter, holding him to his chest. Running a comforting hand through his ebony hair. Placing a hand on his tummy.

Being there for him.

Gerard finally whimpered, "I love you too." Frank smiled as Gerard burrowed his face into the crook of his neck. Frank rested his head on Gerard's, still clutching the man to his chest. (Which was slightly hard due to Gerard's bulging stomach that was growing everyday, much to Gerard's dismay.)

"Are you alright, baby? Did someone try and get into the house?" Frank asked after Gerard had calmed down a bit.

"N-no," Gerard answered shakily, his voice muffled by Frank's neck. "Someone b-broke the window w-with a brick." He pulled away slightly, staring deeply into Frank's eyes, his own welling up. "T-there was a n-note, and...and it said...it said-."

"What did the note say, Gerard?" Frank asked softly.

Gerard sobbed, "It called me a freak, Frankie! I'm not a freak! I'm just..."

"You're just Gerard," Frank smiled sadly, pressing his lips to Gerard's in a gentle kiss. Gerard kissed back after a moment, before pulling away and breaking down again. Frank sighed, tightening his grip.

When were people going to stop being so cruel?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Review, dammit, as I am SOOOOOO pissed off right now. ...can anyone tell me how to disable my pop-up blocker so AIM will work on my mom's dial-up computer? is angry...and sad Review and make me feel better!
Sign up to rate and review this story