Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Taste of Insanity

Chapter 1

by kristinia 0 reviews

Mission kidnap Ino, Sakura, Tenten and Kryn, started.

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst - Characters: Anko, Chouji, Gaara, Gai, Genma, Hanabi, Hinata, Ino, Inoshi, Iruka, Itachi, Jiraiya, Kakashi, Kankurou, Kiba, Kurenai, Naruto, Neji, Orochimaru, Rock Lee, Sakura, Sasuke, Shikamaru, Shikato, Shino, Temari, Tenten, Tsunade - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-07-29 - Updated: 2007-07-29 - 516 words

0MarySue
Itachi stared up at the sky with blank eyes and Kisame just watched him, not doing anything. They were shocked when their lead had said Uchiha Mamori Kryn and obviously, Itachi knew her, and wouldn't say how. They each knew now about all the other girls they had to capture, the only one they didn't know about was Uchiha Mamori Kryn. Only Itachi knew about her and he wasn't saying how he knew her.

Even though Itachi's eyes were blank, he was full of turmoil. Why her? Why her of all girls in Konoha? Was it to keep him in line? He listened to the Leader unconditionally and never did anything out of line, so why her? Itachi was frowning slightly before looking up as Kisame asked," How do you know Uchiha Mamori Kryn?"

"The name gives that connection away, Kisame." Itachi answered, his voice cold and distant, just like his eyes. "I thought you killed all of the Uchiha's but your little brother, Itachi?" Kisame asked now confused and Itachi closed his eyes, and if he was anyone else he would have sighed, but he was Uchiha Itachi and he didn't sigh.

Itachi opened his eyes and turned to look at Kisame with his blazing Sharingan eyes and stated," She is not a real Uchiha, she was only adopted into the Uchiha family. Her real name is Mamori Kryn." "Mamori Kryn.." Deidara stated before going off into his own musings and they sat still waiting for the Leader to get a hold of them and tell them when to leave.

-----

"Uchiha-san!!" Someone yelled stopping the girl with long light blue hair held up in a ponytail and when she turned to look at them she had light blue eyes and she said softly," Don't call me that... i'm not a Uchiha. There are only two Uchiha's in this world and one is a Missing-Nin." "A-ano... but you are apart of the Uchiha Clan..." The male said stuttering lightly nervous.

"... What do you want?" The woman asked softly and the male answered," Uchiha Itachi was spotted on Uzumaki Naruto's last mission, he said that Itachi left immediately as if someone had connected to him and told him to." "I see... you may leave now." The woman said before turning around and disappearing in thin air and the male looked after her sadly before leaving.

----

Go, now. Was all that the Leader's hologram said before disappearing and Itacho stood up, knowing that Kryn wouldn't be too happy in seeing him again. "Let me deal with Uchiha Mamori Kryn." Itachi stated and the other four shared a surprised look but didn't say anything against him. "Mission kidnap Yamanaka Ino, Haruno Sakura, Tenten and Uchiha Mamori Kryn, starting now." Deidara said as him, Itachi, Kisame and Tobi disappeared.

-----

"We are nearing the Forest surrounding Konoha. You ready, Itachi?" Kisame asked sarcastically and Itachi barely even glanced at him as he stared ahead and finally answered," Of course, Kisame. Now be quiet." Kisame heard something in his voice because he went quiet and didn't say anything more.
Sign up to rate and review this story