Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Taste of Insanity

Chapter 2

by kristinia 0 reviews

Enterring Konoha and watching over the four girls.

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst - Characters: Anko, Chouji, Gaara, Gai, Genma, Hanabi, Hinata, Ino, Inoshi, Iruka, Itachi, Jiraiya, Kakashi, Kankurou, Kiba, Kurenai, Naruto, Neji, Orochimaru, Rock Lee, Sakura, Sasuke, Shikamaru, Shikato, Shino, Temari, Tenten, Tsunade - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-07-29 - Updated: 2007-07-30 - 481 words

0Unrated
The woman sat on the Hokage's mountain and stared out over Konoha with sad light blue eyes as the conversation with the male jonin replayed in her mind. Being called Uchiha-san, brought up her past, the past she wanted and yearned to forget about, she couldn't bring herself to forget. The one important person from her past... was a Missing-Nin.

She closed her eyes and put her head in her arms as she thought about everything that had happened in the last seven years, seven years since her adoptive family had been killed all by.. him, Uchiha Itachi. Her and Uchiha Itachi were both 19 years old. "Itachi-kun, naze? Naze?!" She yelled as tears fell down her cheeks and she stood up disappearing from sight. She wanted to be alone...

-----

"Sugoi!! This is Konoha, where you used to live, Itachi-san?" A excited Tobi asked as they easily slipped into the shadows surrounding Konoha. "... Hai." Itachi answered before going quiet as he motioned for the others to do the same and he led them through Konoha as Deidara and Tobi looked around curiously, since this was their first time to Konoha.

Itachi suddenly stopped and motioned for the others to stop as they looked ahead curiously and saw Sasuke with one of the girls they were to kidnap... Sakura. "Look. You are annoying. Leave me alone." Sasuke said eyes flashing with annoyance before he turned around and disappeared from sight leaving a shocked and heart broken Sakura behind.

Tears filled her sea foam green eyes and fell down her cheeks as she asked to no one in particular softly," Sasuke-kun, naze? Why do you still push everyone away?" "Oi, Sakura-chan!! Why are ya crying? Did Sasuke-teme make you cry again?!" Naruto asked as he ran over to her eyes blazing with anger and Sakura looked up at him smiling as she wiped her tears away.

"Don't worry about me, Naruto." Sakura said as she patted his shoulder and Itachi thought," You grow even more foolish little brother." "So that was your little brother's girlfriend... one of the one's we have to kidnap. I hope he doesn't miss her too much." Kisame said softly yet gruffly as he smirked to himself.

"Let's continue." Itachi ordered softly and they followed him, wondering if it was possible for him to grow even more cold and distant than he was.

-----

Tenten and Ino were chatting together when they saw Sakura sobbing in front of a sakura tree. "Sakura?" "Billboard brow?" Tenten and Ino asked confused and worried when Sakura looked up with tear stained cheeks. The two girls went to her side to try and cheer her up, not noticing the four shadows that had stopped before going to the tree's.

-----

Itachi, Deidara, Tobi and Kisame watched as the two other girls talked to the one from before and cheer her up... or try.
Sign up to rate and review this story