Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Golden

The Goodbye

by romanceisdead11 0 reviews

and i saw god cry in the reflection of my enemies

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2007-08-12 - Updated: 2007-08-13 - 1525 words - Complete

0Unrated
Golden
Romanceisdead11
Chapter Twelve:
The Goodbye
‽And I saw God cry in the reflection of my enemies.”

RANDILYN†S POV

I awoke that night startled from the images that I saw in my dream. I couldn†t help but wonder if William was telling the truth. That whole dream put me in a morbid confused state.
I looked up to the serene face of Pete. His strong chin, heavy lidded eyes, and pursed lips made me sad. I could not let him go through what I saw him go through in my dream. I wouldn†t let it happened. I loved him too much.
Quietly, I detached Pete from my body, and opened the coffin to get out. I had to get a plan. I had to figure out what I was going to do.
I put my clothes on, and went out into the main part of the warehouse. I went over to the area we used to work out, and spare. I saw the boxing bag hanging from the ceiling, and I went over to it.
And in one punch all the frustration of becoming a vampire, all the happiness of falling in love, all the anger of being tricked by William, all the fury of being used by William, and all of the rage I had yet to get out in my seventeen years made contact with the punching bag, and in one solid motion it crashed into the ground. I yelled with the emotion that had been trapped in my body, and I just stood there looking at the bag on the ground.
‽Randi?” I heard a voice behind me.
I turned around to see Patrick staring at me in his boxers, a t-shirt, and a hat. ‽Randi, what happened?” he asked as he approached me. He looked at me and then looked at the punching bag. Now he was only a foot in front of me.
‽Oh, Patrick,” I said just collapsing into his arms, and hanging onto his shoulders.
His body stiffened. ‽Shouldn†t you be talking to Pete about this?” he asked. His hands were away from my body in an awkward â€~I can†t touch you you†re my best friends girl†type way.
‽I can†t,” I cried into his shirt. His shirt became blood stained from my tears.
In that moment he took me into a friend like hug. ‽Why not?”
‽It†s complicated,” I said as he led me over to the couch. ‽I†m trapped, Trick. I†ve been trapped since I was changed. I†ve been so fucking frustrated, and angry, and now I know I was only turned to be used. I†m just a fucking pawn in this messed up shitty world. I don†t want to be anymore. I just want to go back to being regular Randi. I don†t want to be the blood sucking Randi, the killer Randi, or vampire Randi. I just want to go back to being me.”
He sighed. ‽I don†t know what to tell you. You†ve got to let me have the whole picture.”
And then it happened. I opened my mouth, and all the nightmares and dreams that William gave me came out. I told Patrick everything, every emotion I was feeling, every sad word. By the end I was all worked up, and angry.
‽Wow,” he said. I nodded. ‽What are you going to do?” he asked.
‽I don†t know. What should I do?” I said.
He shrugged his shoulders. ‽I†ve been researching for days, Randi, and I can†t find anything to help you with your thirst. I†m afraid William might be right. You†re gonna move onto human blood, and quickly. You†re going to become more dangerous then ever, and I don†t know how that will effect all of us.”
‽There is only one thing to do then,” I said.
‽What?” he asked.
I looked up at him with a regrettable look in my face. ‽I†ve got to leave. I†ve got to go to William. Maybe I can kill him, and end this.”
‽If that†s what you think you should do then you should,” he said supportively.
I thanked him, and got up off the couch to go pack. I would be leaving, and I didn†t think I†d be returning ever again.

PATRICK†S POV

It was as if I woke up from a dream. I saw Randi walking away from me to hers and Pete†s room. What was she doing up? Why was I out in the living room on the couch? Last I remember I was sleeping on a bed in my room.
I just shook my head, and headed back to my room.

WILLIAM†S POV

‽Welcome back, Brendon. How did it go?” I asked him as he strode through the doorway into my room.
His face changed into a smirk. ‽Well. Very well.”
‽So, she is coming?” I asked. He nodded. I smiled. ‽Good. And it was easy to get into his body?”
‽Oh, rather easy. I mean he†s weak. The gadget kid you know. A geek,” he said.
He began to laugh, and I laughed along. Who couldn†t? Everything was going right, and soon I would have my bride by my side. The plan was working brilliantly.

RANDILYN†S POV

I was able to pack almost everything in one bag, and rather quickly.
I believed this was the only solution to the problem. I would have to give myself over to William, and kill him if I could.
I grabbed a piece of paper off the table in the corner, and began to write my goodbye note to everyone, especially Pete. He had to know I was doing this for him.
And as I thought if Pete I fingered the bite marks at the crook of my neck. They reminded me of last night, and pleasure I†m sure Pete would regret after he read my letter.

PETE†S POV

That night I woke up with no Randi in my arms. Maybe she woke up before me, and was already up watching TV or something.
I couldn†t help, but think of the amazing night we shared last night. I could still feel her under me, and the pleasure she had given an old vampire. I could distinctly remember accidentally biting her on her neck. When it happen she was not angry, or turned off, but she liked it. That thought made me chuckle.
I walked out into the main part of the warehouse, and I noticed how empty it was. She wasn†t there.
A strike of panic washed over me, and I immediately ran into Patrick†s, Joe†s, and Andy†s bed room.


‽Where the hell is she? She†s not here. What happened to her?” I yelled through out the whole warehouse.
They all sat on the couch, head in their hands. None of us knew where she was. She had disappeared.
Joe got up to get some orange juice from the fridge. I was still pacing in front of the guys.
‽Umm, you guys need to come see this,” Joe said holding up a piece of paper on the bar.
I ran over to him and grabbed it out of his hands, and began to read aloud.

‽Dear Guys,
I†m sorry that I have to do this, but it†s for your safety and Pete†s. Patrick should know everything. If he feels like it would be beneficial for you guys to know then he will tell you.
I love you guys way too much to let this happen to you. This is why I have left to go to William. I will kill him even if it means I have to die to do it.
Pete, I love you, and I†m doing this to keep you safe because I love you. Do not blame yourself, or anyone else. This is my own doing. I love you. I†m sorry.

Exoh,
Randilyn”

In that moment everyone turned to Patrick. ‽Don†t ask me I don†t even know what she is talking about,” he said putting his hands up.
I turned to Andy. ‽Bring up the security cameras.”
He nodded, and walked off.
I stood there looking at Patrick who was still denying anything.
‽Umm, guys,” I heard Andy say.
We all went over and watched the tape. I saw Randi sitting on the couch with Patrick.
I turned toward Patrick, and grabbed him by the collar. ‽You son of a bitch,” I yelled throwing him up against the wall. ‽You did this.”
‽No I didn†t. I swear,” he said.
‽Pete, put him down he didn†t do it,” I heard Andy say. ‽Look see.”
I saw after Randilyn left Patrick on the couch a dark cloud came out of Patrick†s mouth, and figure walked over to the dark. ‽William,” we all said in unison.
And then it hit me.
She†s gone, and she†s never coming back.

A/N: Here you go guys. Now the plot thickens.
Sign up to rate and review this story