Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Best Friends, Ex Friends Til The End Better Off As Lovers

Chapter 5: Happiness and Heartache

by patricksgirl84 0 reviews

Destiny and Patrick make a decision..will it hurt them in the end.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-08-12 - Updated: 2007-08-13 - 2929 words - Complete

0Unrated
Destiny was getting dressed for the dance. She picked out a light purple sun dress with a white sweater and sandals. "Destiny, Patrick is here." She looked at herself in the mirror and went downstairs. "Oh my god. You are beautiful." "Thank you, Patty. You are too. Well, handsome." He blushed. "Okay, lets go. Kevin is going to drop us off." "Not so fast you two. I want to get a few pictures." "Mom, please." "No, you are getting your picture taken." Destiny's mom took a few pictures and then they went to the school.

They sat down at a table and watched the other teens dance. "Um, do you want to dance?" Patrick asked. "Only if you want to." "Just be warned, I'm not good." "Stop it. Come on." They went to the dance floor and danced for five songs. "I need to sit down, Patty." They sat down at the table with Pete and Tina. Josh came over. "Patrick, I was wondering if I can dance with Destiny?" "Um, sure if she wants." Destiny looked at both boys. "Alright." Josh took Destiny's hand and went to the dance floor.

"How are you doing?" Josh asked. "Good. How about you?" "Not bad. I'm glad you have Patrick. He's a great guy." "Yeah, I know." "I've always had a thing for you. You seem like such a great girl. I know you are with Patrick now, but I was wondering if we could be friends." "Uh, sure Josh. Just know I'm with Patrick." "I know. And I am truly happy for you both. To tell you the truth, I knew you two would end up together." He smiled. After they danced Josh took Destiny back to the table. "Thanks for the dance." "Sure." He walked away. Patrick and Destiny ended up dancing a few more times and the four of them went to McDonald's for a late supper.

Patrick and Destiny walked home. "Do you want to come in?" Destiny asked. "Sure." Patrick and Destiny walked into the house. "Why don't you sit on the couch I'll get us some drinks." Destiny went and got a couple pops and went back to the living room. "Thank you, Destiny. Is your mom gone?" "Yeah, working again." Destiny laid her head on Patrick's shoulder. "Patty, you weren't jealous when Josh asked me to dance were you?" "I was a little. But I realized you love me." "Good. You don't need to be. Josh wants to be my friend. Will that be alright?" "Sure. Just know who you give your kisses to." She playfully slapped him. "Patrick! You just may not be getting any kisses." "Come on. I was teasing." He leaned down and kissed her. "I should be going. Mom will have a fit if I'm not home soon." "Alright. I'll talk to you tomorrow." Destiny walked Patrick to the door and kissed him.

She went upstairs and went to the bathroom to wash her face and brush her teeth. She then put her pajamas on and got in her bed. She thought about Patrick and how lucky she was. Her phone went off. She got a text message.

Hi Baby,
I just got this thing. I hope I'm doing it right. Just wanted to tell you I had a great night. Sleep well, my love. I'll see you tomorrow sometime. Love ya, Patrick (you will not hear me say or have me write Patty)

Destiny smiled. She hit the reply button.

Patty (lol),
I had a good time with you. I always do. My mom is going away tomorrow for the weekend. A nurses conference or something. Do you want to stay over night. You have to sleep on the couch though. Ask your mom. Talk to you tomorrow. Love, Destiny

Destiny shut her eyes and went to sleep.

The next morning Destiny got up. Her mom was already gone. She made some toast and had some OJ. There was a knock on the door. "Hi Patrick." She gave him a kiss. "Come in. I just made some toast." "Alright. I have some news." "Oh, what?" They went to the kitchen and sat at the table. "You know how Pete and I have been wanting to start a band?" "Yeah." "We found two guys. One plays guitar and the other drums. So I'm going to have to sing." "You sing?" "Yeah, you have a problem?" "No, but you are so shy. How are you going to do it?" "I don't know. But music is my life. I want this so bad. I'll do anything. I'm also going to have to learn guitar." "I'm sorry. I shouldn't of said anything." Destiny went to Patrick and sat on his lap. "I'm really happy for you." She kissed him. "Let me make us some pancakes.

Destiny went and started making pancakes. Patrick helped her. They sat down and ate. Later on they watched a movie and Destiny fell asleep in Patrick's arms. He fell asleep a little bit later. A few hours past and Destiny woke up. "Patty, get up. We fell asleep." "What time is it?" "3 in the afternoon. Do you have anything to do today?" "No, I was going to spend the night. That's alright?" "Yeah. Let's go for a walk." "Okay." Patrick and Destiny got their shoes and left the house holding hands.

~Two Years Later~

Destiny was getting ready to start her Junior year of high school. Patrick and her had been dating for 2 years. The band was starting to play some clubs, but not a lot because of their age. The got money together and bought a van so they could go outside of Chicago. Destiny walked over to Patrick's and they walked to school together. "So we have 3 classes together." Patrick said looking at their schedules. "That's good." Destiny grabbed a few pens and notebooks out of her locker. Patrick walked her to her class. "See you in a hour." Destiny said and kissed Patrick.

The school day went by and Patrick walked Destiny home. He went in with her. "My mom is gone again. She had another nurses meeting." "Do you want me to stay?" "Could you? You know how I hate being alone." Patrick went behind her and wrapped his arms around her and placed his chin on her shoulder. "Let me see, stay home with my brother and mother or with my amazing girlfriend? Hmmm, I think I will stay with you." "Thanks, Patty. Do you want anything to drink?" "Yeah, I'll have a mountain dew." "Okay, why don't you go upstairs and I'll be there in a second." Patrick went upstairs to Destiny's room and called his mom and said he would be spending the night.

"Here's your drink." "Thanks." "Do you have any homework?" "Some American Lit crap." "What a student you are." "She laughed and laid down on her bed. "Do you?" "Actually no. So ha and ha." "Oh that's it." Patrick jumped on her and started tickling her. "No, Patty stop. You know I'm ticklish."He straddled her hips and bent down and kissed her. "I love you, Destiny." He laid next to her. Destiny touched his cheek and kissed him. "Patrick, I want to make love to you." "You do." "Yes. Right now." "Dest, are you sure?" "Yes I am." She pulled his shirt off and rubbed her hands up and down his chest. "Patty, do you have protection?" "Yeah, but it's not like I was hoping you would sleep with me. I mean, oh never mind." Destiny laughed at him. "You are so cute." She kissed him and Patrick took off her shirt. He cupped her breasts. You are so beautiful. He kissed each breast through her bra.

She reached behind and took off her bra. Patrick kissed each of her nipples. "Oh Patrick, that feels so good." He looked up at her. He kissed her stomach and went to her jeans. "Uh, Patrick. Go slow, please." "I will." He kissed her stomach again and unbuttoned her jeans and took them off. Patrick kissed the insides of her thighs. Destiny ran her fingers through his hair. She unbuttoned his jeans and he slide them off with his boxers. Destiny looked down and blushed. "Are you sure you are ready? I don't want to do anything that you don't want to." "I'm ready." "Alright." Patrick slide two fingers inside of her and Destiny arched her back holding onto him. Patrick put the condom on and went inside of Destiny. "Oh god, baby." He started moving in and out of her. Destiny wrapped her legs around him. Destiny came and Patrick soon after.

Patrick fell on top of her. "Holy hell. That was amazing Destiny." She laughed and ran her fingers through his sweaty hair. "Thank you, Dest. It means so much to me." "I love you, Patrick. Never forget that." "Never." He rolled off of her and held her her to him. The fell asleep for a hour. Destiny woke up and looked at Patrick. He looked so cute sleeping. She couldn't believe that they made love. She just hoped nothing would go wrong between them. She touched his face. "Hi." He said. "Hi Patty. Are you hungry?" "A little." He rolled on top of her. "I'm hungry for you." She laughed. Patrick kissed her lips and slide his tongue inside of her mouth. Destiny ran her fingers through his hair. They made love once more and then got some supper.

~Two Months later~

"Josh, we need to get this project going?" Destiny was talking to Josh about their science project. "Okay, I work tonight. How about tomorrow after school?" "Great. Patrick has a show to do then. You can come to my house if you want." "Sure. Sounds good. I have to get to Calculus. Talk to you later." "See ya." She grabbed notebook out. "What did Josh want?" "Damn Patrick. Quit sneaking up on me. We have a science project we need to do together. We are meeting tomorrow." "Do I have to be worried?" She went to his arms. "No, you don't need to even ask, silly." Destiny kissed him.

When Destiny got home she wasn't feeling good. It had gone on for a month now. She was worried. She knew what it might be. She called Tina and had her get a pregnancy test for her. "Didn't you guys use protection?" "Of course. You know that it's not 100% safe. I can't be pregnant. I just don't know what I'll do if I am. You are going to keep this between us, right? I don't need to worry about you blabbing to Pete." "Of course not. Now take it." Destiny went to the bathroom and took the test. She came out three minutes later. "Oh god. You are aren't you?" She shook her head and started crying. Tina got up and hugged her. "What are you going to do?" "I have no idea. Things are going so well with the band and we are teenagers. I can't ruin Patrick's life." "What about your life? He needs to take responsibility too." "I know. I just have to think about it. Now don't tell anyone." "I won't."

Destiny laid down after Tina left. The phone rang. "Hello." "Hey baby. I was wondering if I could come over." "Um, I don't know. I'm not feeling too well." "Are you sure? I could make you some soup or something." "Well, okay." Destiny hung up the phone and went downstairs. She opened the door when Patrick got there. He took her in his arms. "What's wrong?" "Just sick to my stomach." She started crying. "Hey, are you sure you are alright?" "I need to lay down." "Okay. I'll be up in a minutes with some soup."

Destiny walked up to her room. She seen the pregnancy test and put it in her dresser drawer. She didn't want Patrick to see the test. She got into bed and waited for Patrick. He knocked on the door. "Here you go. I made some chicken noodle soup and got some 7 up for you." She sat up. "Thank you." She ate the soup and drank the 7 up slowly. Patrick was looking at her. "What?" "You look so beautiful. Even sick." "Thanks." Patrick stayed for a little while and left Destiny in bed.

The next morning Destiny got ready for school and talked to her mom before Patrick came to the door. "See you later mom." "Bye." Patrick and Destiny walked to school holding hands. "Patrick, I need to talk to you." "Sure. What's up?" "Patrick, I have amazing news." Pete and Joe ran up to him. Destiny sighed. "I'll see you later, Patty." "Okay." She walked into the school and went to her locker. Josh was standing next to it. "Hi Josh. How are you?" "Good. So we are still on today for the science project?" "Um, I don't know." "We need to get it done." "I know. Just something came up." She started to cry. "Hey, what's wrong?" "Nothing." He took her in his arms.

"Did something happen with Patrick?" "No, nothing like that. Can I tell you a secret? But you need to keep it to yourself." "Uh, sure." "I'm pregnant." "Does Patrick know?" "No, I just found out yesterday. I don't know what to do." Josh pushed her hair behind her ear. "First you need to tell Patrick." "I know, but everything is going so well with the band and everything." "I still think you need to talk to him." "I'll think about it. I need to get to class." "Yeah, so do I. Should I meet you here after school." "Yeah. Thanks for listening." "Anytime."

Destiny went to class thinking of telling Patrick. After school Patrick went to Pete's to practice and Destiny and Josh went to her house to work on the science project. "Make yourself at home. Do you want something to drink or eat?" "I'll just have a water." Destiny got two waters and went to the living room. They worked on the project and before they knew it, it was supper time. "I'll do the report and you can type it up. How does that sound?" Josh asked. "Sure. Oh my god. It's 6 already. Do you want to go out for a pizza?" "Alright. Want to go to Pizza Gallery?" "Yeah. Let me get my keys and purse."

Destiny and Josh went to Pizza Gallery and got a large pizza and two cokes. "So, how are you doing? Any better?" "Actually, I'm doing good. Thank you Josh. You know I think I'm going to tell Patrick after we eat." "I think that would be good." They finished eating and Destiny dropped Josh at his house. "If you need to talk phone me alright?" "Okay. Thank you for being such a good friend." "Anytime."

Destiny drove to Pete's and noticed the guys were downstairs having a party. She walked down the stairs and noticed a girl on Patrick's lap. The tears were stinging her eyes. She walked to him. "Um Patrick." "Uh Destiny." He jumped up dropping the girl on the floor. "What are you doing here?" "I wanted to talk, but I see you are busy." The girl walked to some of the other girls. Pete came over. "Did Patty tell you?" "Tell me what?" "Um, we got a record deal and we are going on tour in a few weeks." "What about school?" "We'll do some now and when we get back. Sort of like home school." Tina came over and hugged Pete. "Did the guys tell you?" "Yeah, they did." "Are you happy, baby?" "Um, I don't know. I mean of course I am. I'm just going to miss you." Destiny started to cry. "Let's go out."

Patrick and Destiny walk outside. Patrick walked to the swing. "Come here." Destiny walked to Patrick and sat on his lap. "You know that girl didn't mean anything to me? I couldn't get her off my lap." "Okay." "So don't cry. I love you." "Alright." "So what did you want to tell me?" "Um, nothing. It's not important." "Are you sure?" "Yeah. You know, I'm going to go home. I'm not feeling too good." "You want to me to take you home." "No, I'll be fine. Talk to you tomorrow." "Okay." Patrick kissed her and she went home. Destiny got dressed for bed and decided to call Josh. "Hello?" "Josh, it's Destiny. I couldn't tell him. The band got a record deal and is going on tour. What am I going to do?" "Destiny, calm down. I'll think of something. Get some rest." "Okay. Thank you so much Josh." Destiny went to sleep and woke up in the morning with someone knocking on the front door. She ran down the stairs.

"Josh, what time is it?" "Six in the morning. I have a plan." "Come in." They went to the living room. "I know you don't want to tell Patrick and I understand that. I'm going to graduate in December since I got the college courses and I'm planning on going into the Army. What if we get married? We can move on base and have separate rooms. We will be married but not live as a married couple. If that makes sense. I will be the father to your child. I know you love Patrick, but I will do this for you. I have always loved you. I know you won't love me like I do, but I'm will to sacrifice that. So, what do you think?"
Sign up to rate and review this story