Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > A Friendship To Last A Lifetime

Ashley's Reaction And Frequent Calls

by checkered_stars 0 reviews

Gerard and Rachel tell Ashley about their relationship.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-08-13 - Updated: 2007-08-13 - 2067 words - Complete

0Unrated
~ EVERYBODY CELEBRATE

~ EVERYBODY CELEBRATE!! ~ We have made it to the seventeenth chapter! I didn't think this story would go this far! And seventeen is my lucky number. : p. Thought I'd point that out...

And, Ficwad is up again, YAY!!

So Irealized that last chapter, they were at Gerard and Mikey's to celebrate the last day of school, and Rachel planned on telling Ashley about her and Gerard's relationship on the Monday AT school. So yes, I stuffed up, please ignore that stupid mistake and I hope you can all forgive me...



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Chapter 17-



"How do you think Ashley's gonna react?" I asked Gerard as we walked to the lake together.



"I don't know. But hopefully she'll take it better than Frank did." Gerard shrugged.



"Frank is fine with it! I think he just freaked out cause he found out the way he did!" I said.



"They better not have told her already. Cause if they did, I'm not going to be happy." I said, frowning.



"I don't think they would've... Or maybe they did?" Gerard said.



I laughed as we approached our friends.



"Well, if it isn't the two love birds. Get up to anything interesting after we left on Saturday?" Frank teased.



"As amatter of fact yes. But I don't think you'd want me to go into details." I said, playing along and smiling.



"Oh, please do." Scarlet said sarcastically.



"Please don't." Mikey moaned.



"Well I'm not going to tell you, cause there's nothing to tell, cause nothing happened."I said smartly, sitting in between Mikey and Scarlet.



"Sure nothing happened..." Ray teased.



"No, nothing did happen. I was in my room basically the whole day, and they were in Gerard's." Mikey disagreed, shaking his head.



"So. That's a whole nother room. Lots could've happened between those walls." Frank said.



"Frankie, shut the fuck up. Nothing happened ok? Just drop it and leave it. Just cause you've got no one for the special attention." I said, my voice growing towards the end of my statement.



"I don't need any special attention!" Frank said loudly.



"It's just you and your hand tonight!" Gerard sang.



I laughed and Frank shot me a look.



"Ok. How about we drop this subject all together and start our day? When's Ashley getting here?" I asked, turning to Scarlet.



"Not sure. But she should be here soon." Scarlet said, shaking her head.



"Tegan's not coming today." Ray said.



"Why not?!"I cried.



"Apparently she's sick and had to stay home." Scarlet answered.



"Aww. But it's not as much fun when Tegan isn't here. And it must suck getting sick on the holidays. Trust me, I would know." I pouted.



"Don't worry." Scarlet said, putting her arm around me.



"You still have me!" Scarlet shouted, her arm still around me.



"Great!" I mumbled.



I heard Scarlet give a shocked gasp and I looked up.



"I was kidding! Fun fun, when it's Scarlet and Rachel together!" I said loudly.



" It's also very loud." Gerard muttered.



"I heard that!" I spat.



"So did I!"Gerard screamed sarcastically.



I laughed and turned around, to see Ashley walking towards us.



"Well, well, well. If it isn't 'I'm too busy to celebrate no more school with my friends'." I said sarcastically.



"Hello to you too Rachel." Ashley smiled sarcastically.



Ray, Frank, Mikey, Scarlet and Lily staring at Gerard and I, but they were all mostly staring at me.



"Are you going to tell her?" Mikey whispered in my ear.



I giggled.



"You're all just dieing for me to tell her aren't you?" I laughed.



"Tell who what?" Ashley asked curiously.



"How about you tell her? I told these fuckheads. I think it might be your turn." I said, turning my head and looking at Gerard.



"Tell who what?" Ashley cried in a babyish tone, bouncing up and down slightly on the spot.



Gerard shrugged and turned his glance to Ashley.



"Rachel and I are going out." Gerard said lifelessly.



"Oh my god, really?!" Ashley squealed.



"Geez, don't get too excited and over do it Gerard." I mocked.



Gerard shoved my shoulder.



"Since when!" Ashley screamed.



"Two weeks." Gerard and I said in unison.



"Why didn't you tell me?" Ashley pouted.



"If you came on Friday, you would've been told sooner." I said firmly, folding my arms over my chest.



"Did you guys all find out on Friday?" Ashley asked, looking at the people around me.



For some reason, we were all sitting in a circle. I was sitting, as well as everyone else except for Frankie, who was lying back with his eyes closed and his hands resting behind his head.



"Yeah we found out on Friday." Mikey said quietly.



"And did we find out!" Frank said loudly, sitting up.



"What does that mean?" Ashley asked, confused.



Frank giggled and shuttered.



"Frank, don't tell her." I groaned.



"But I have to, it's a vital part of how we found out." Frank said innocently.



"How did you guys find out?" Ashley asked.



"WELL!"Frank sighed loudly.



I buried my head in my lap and covered my ears, but still being able to hear. I wanted to make sure Frank didn't throw in any untrue details.



"We went up to Gerard's room as a gang, and we open the door, and find these two getting very friendly." Frank said.



"Friendly how?" Ashley asked.



Man she can be dumb sometimes.



"Must you know everything?!" I shouted, still in my position with my head in my lap.



Frank laughed before answering.



"Gerard had Rachel up against the wall, her legs wrapped around his waist, his hands up her skirt, mouths locked, tongues roaming and Rachel doing some very pacific hand actions." Frank explained quickly.



I groaned.



Ashley laughed loudly.



"Are you serious?! This is how you found out?! But catching them two in the act?!"Ashley laughed.



Ray nodded his head, biting his lip in a serious way.



Ashley continued to laugh.



"We were going to tell them in a more formal way at dinner. But these guys don't know the meaning of knock before entering, so they found out the hard way." I said, looking up at my friends, the sunlight burning my eyes.



"Ah, that's funny. That would've been embarrassing." Ashley giggled.



"It was!"Gerard said loudly.



I laughed and Scarlet looked at Gerard before smiling devilishly.



"Don't say it Scar." I said quietly.



"Say what?"Scarlet asked innocently.



"You know what. I know how you work woman; I know what you're going to say. And don't say it." I said firmly.



"AND THEN, we had a discussion at the table of what would've happened if we didn't come in. We decided that Gerard would've c-" Scarlet started before I pounced on her, covering her mouth in the process.



"Gerard would've what?" Ashley asked, watching Scarlet fight against my grip.



"Think long and hard Ashley." Frank said in a bored tone.



A look of realization spread across Ashley's face.



"Oh god!"Ashley screamed.



Frank laughed.



"Yep. Ithink you got it." Frank said.



"I know it's normal and all... But I don't really want to imagine one of my friends, doing that..." Ashley shuttered quietly.



"Frank!" I screamed.



"Must you tell her every single detail?!" I shouted.



"I'm not even half way with the details." Frank joked.



"Frank. You do it. And I will personally kill you in your sleep. YOU WON'T BE WAKING UP ANY TIME SOON!" I yelled.



Ashley smiled at Frank and Frank leant in towards her.



I screamed and let go of Scarlet. But before I could get away, Scarlet grabbed my arms and restrained me.



"Damn it!You're all working together!" I said loudly, trying to struggle free.



Ray, Mikey, Lily and Scarlet laughed.



"Gerard, little help?" I asked.



Gerard shook his head and laughed.



"Great boyfriend you are! You do realize what Frank's telling her right?!" I screamed; my arms still roughly pinned to my back.



"You just can't stay off of each other can you?" Ashley asked, chuckling slightly.



"You told her didn't you?" I said, narrowing my eyes at Frank.



Frank smiled and nodded.



"Damn you!"I screamed as Scarlet let go of me.



I pounced on Frank.



"You're so violent Rachel." Gerard laughed.



I got off of Frank and huffed.



"Bastard. Hate you all!" I muttered, sitting back down between Mikey and Gerard.



*



"You okay?You're a bit quiet." Gerard asked softly.



I looked up at him and smiled weakly.



"Yeah, I'm okay." I said softly.



"You sure?"Gerard whispered.



I nodded and laid my head on Gerard's chest again.



We sat in Gerard's living room, watching TV. His parent's had gone out for dinner, and Mikey had gone over to Frank's for the night. So it was just Gerard and I.



"Hey, when are we going to tell your parents about us?" I said.



"Well, when do you want to tell them?" Gerard asked.



"I dunno. How about tonight?" I suggested.



"Okay, sounds good to me." Gerard smiled.



"Are we going to tell your parents yet?" Gerard asked carefully.



"Ah, no. Not right now." I said.



"Why not?"Gerard asked.



"I, ah, can't really talk to my parents right about now..." I said awkwardly.



"How is that?" Gerard asked questionably.



I glared at him. Giving Gerard a silent answer.



"I just can't I guess." I said, quietly shrugging and looking down at my socked feet.



I looked up at Gerard with saddened eyes.



"You sure you're okay?" Gerard whispered in my ear kindly.



"I'll be fine." I whispered, closing my eyes and nuzzling Gerard's chest.



The phone rang and Gerard got up to answer it.



"Hello?" I heard Gerard say.



I heard loud rambling on the phone and Gerard sigh.



"They want to talk to you." Gerard sighed, handing the phone over to me.



"What do you guys want now?" I sighed.



"RACHEL!WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME WE TOLD, YOU WE LOVE YOU!?" Frank and Mikey screamed in unison.



I laughed.



"Last time you called, which was an hour ago. What the hell have you guys been doing? And why are you calling so much?" I asked.



"Well, WE LOVE YOU RACHY!... We, haven't been doing much. Usual shit." Mikey said on the other line.



"And, we're calling so often, just to make sure you and Gerard don't get up to anything naughty..." Frank said cheekily.



"Ha, ha. Very funny Frank. If we WERE doing something, naughty, we wouldn't be answering the phone, now would we?" I asked smartly.



"Why wouldn't you be?" Frank asked.



"Ah, cause we'd be... Kinda busy." I said awkwardly.



Gerard looked at me weirdly and raised an eyebrow.



I put the phone on loudspeaker so Gerard could hear as well.



"We haven't been calling that often; only around every half an hour... And we all know Gerard can't last that long." Frank snickered.



"HEY!What's it to you how long I can last?! And I could probably last longer than you!" Gerard shouted.



I laughed.



"And since when are you in this conversation?!" Frank shouted.



"Since you decided to bring me into it insulting me when you think I'm not listening. I'm always listening Frank." Gerard whispered harshly.



I laughed again.



"Well, it concerns me, and becomes my business when Rachel comes complaining about how shitty you are, and how you don't last that long." Frank said with a serious tone.



"How is it, whatever conversation, however it is being held across, the topic of sex is always brought up?" I giggled.



"Especially with you guys." I giggled.



"Because sex is good." Frank said.



"LIKE YOU WOULD KNOW!" I heard Mikey yell from a distance.



Gerard and I burst out laughing.



"Whatever. We're going fuckers. Enjoy you're night." I said, still laughing slightly.



"Goodbye. Talk to you next half an hour." Frank said.



"Frank, you call us again, and I will fucking disconnect the phone!" Gerard screamed.



"Go ahead. You don't scare me." Frank said toughly.



"You just wait and see, midget boy." Gerard said evilly.



"Anyway. Goodbye. Enjoy you're night... And Rachel, try not to wear him out, we kinda need him tomorrow." Frank said, trying to stifle a laugh.



"I'll try not to Frank!" I screamed sarcastically as Gerard hung up the phone.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Sorry about the crappy chapter and the long wait. This damned website wouldn't let me through!

Anyway. Please don't forget to review and RATE! Thank you.

See you next time. :)
Sign up to rate and review this story