Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > A Friendship To Last A Lifetime

Gerard's Surprise

by checkered_stars 0 reviews

Gerard has a surprise for Rachel.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-08-13 - Updated: 2007-08-13 - 1362 words - Complete

0Unrated

Chapter 18-



"Soo... I heard you told the parents..." Mikey said slowly.



"Yeah?And?" I said.



"What'd they say?" Mikey asked.



"They were both pretty happy. Dad said it was about time we got together, and Mum said Rach is like a daughter to her, but now it's kinda official. So, yes; they're happy for us." Gerard explained, smiling broadly.



"Mum didn't scream did she?" Mikey moaned.



Gerard laughed and I nodded.



"Argh! I knew she would! I told you!" Mikey said loudly, pointing at Gerard.



I looked from Gerard to Mikey with a confused look on my face.



"When Itold Mum and Dad about my first girlfriend she screamed." Mikey sighed, and Gerard laughed, being reminded of the thought.



"Why did she scream?" I asked.



"She was excited. 'Mikey's first girlfriend'." Mikey said sarcastically.



Gerard snorted and I looked at him weirdly.



"What? It was funny okay?! You just had to be there." Gerard defended, folding his arms across his chest.



"So, how did you know your Mum was going to scream when we told them?" I asked, turning my head to look at Mikey again.



"Because, she was really excited and happy when I told her, what I told her, and I knew she would be happy and excited about what you told her, because she loves you Rachel, so, I just kinda predicted." Mikey explained.



"I see." I said, nodding my head.



"Did she go through with the sex talk with you's?" Mikey giggled.



Gerard stopped laughing and pulled a serious expression.



"Yeah. Kinda, it was more Dad." Gerard said uncomfortably.



Mikey laughed harder and I couldn't help but giggle myself.



"What'd he say?" Mikey snickered, trying to keep his laughing under control.



"He just went through the 'use protection' speech." Gerard sighed.



Mikey laughed and I snickered.



"What are you laughing at? He was talking to you too!" Gerard said loudly.



"Yes. But it was directed at you." I said.



"You wanna know what your Dad said to Gerard? He doesn't think I heard, but I did." I said quietly, leaning in towards Mikey.



Mikey nodded with a smile on his face, telling me to go on.



I tried to contain my laughter and Gerard was leaning in and trying to see what was being exchanged between Mikey and myself.



"He asked Gerard... If, he knew where he could buy condoms and how to use them." I snickered quietly.



Mikey glared at me for a split second before erupting into laughter.



"Oh, my, god! You just wait till the others hear about this!" Mikey laughed loudly, rolling on the floor and holding his sides.



"What did you tell him?" Gerard asked toughly.



"Nothing."I said innocently.



Gerard looked at me and guessed.



"You promised you wouldn't tell anyone! Rachel!" Gerard screeched.



"I'm sorry baby, how can I make it up to you?" I pouted as I wrapped my arms around Gerard and pulled myself to him.



Gerard mumbled into my neck.



"Aye! I don't wanna see none of that! None at all!" Mikey shouted.



"Relax, we're not doing anything, just cuddling." I said, looking back at Mikey.



"Well, I'm just warning you." Mikey said, narrowing his eyes as he spoke.



I heard Gerard sigh into my shoulder as I stroked his hair.



"Well, I'm going up to my room. You two be good." Mikey said, standing up and heading for the stairs.



"Fuck you Mikey." Gerard mumbled, and Mikey laughed slightly as he walked up to his room.



"Hey! I have an idea!" Gerard said suddenly, looking up and making me jump.



"What?" I asked, clueless.



"Why don't you stay here tonight; it'll be just you and me." Gerard suggested quietly.



"How will it be just you and me?" I asked.



"Mum and Dad are apparently going to a party tonight, and Mikey's staying at some guys house, I think he's in his class or something." Gerard said.



"Would your parents mind?" I asked.



"I don't see why not." Gerard said quietly, pushing me back until I was lying on my back with Gerard on top of me.



"So, is that a yes?" Gerard asked before kissing me.



I nodded and smiled against Gerard's lips.



"I'll actually take any excuse to get away from that place I call a home." I said sadly after our lips had parted.



"Come on, it can't be that bad." Gerard said.



"No, it is but it isn't. I don't know. I just don't like being there. Brings up certain things." I admitted, looking over Gerard's shoulder.



"Is there something your not telling me?" Gerard asked worriedly.



I shook my head and kissed him softly on the lips. He continued and deepened the kiss by sliding his hands on my hips and slipping his tongue into my mouth.



I heard athroat clear, and I looked up.



"Hi Mum."Gerard said awkwardly.



"Hi Gerard. Rachel." Mrs. Way replied, walking away smiling.



"What is with us and getting caught?" I sighed as Gerard rolled off me before resting down beside me.



"That time was kinda our fault. Last time wasn't. That was theirs." Gerard said, turning his head to look at me.



"I've got asurprise for you tonight." Gerard whispered, kissing my neck.



"Hmm? And what might that be?" I mumbled, my eyes closed.



"Can't tell. It won't be a surprise then will it? You'll just have to wait." Gerard whispered.



"Clue?" I asked, turning my head to him.



Gerard shook his head with a smile on his face.



"Please?" I begged.



"Nope."Gerard said.



"I don't like you." I pouted, hitting his chest with my fist lightly.



"Aww. Don't worry, you will by the end of the night." Gerard laughed.



"What does that mean?" I asked, narrowing my eyes at him.



"Surprise."Gerard whispered smartly.



*



"Gerard?" I asked loudly to what seemed, an empty house, as I closed the door behind me softly.



Gerard then appeared out of nowhere with a red rose between his teeth. I laughed.



"You're such a freak." I laughed, taking the rose out of his mouth.



"What do you think of me now?" Gerard asked; throwing his arm that was around his back in front of me. Revealing a bunch of red roses with a few huge white lilies.



"G!" I gasped, lightly grabbing the flowers.



"I thought you'd like them. They are your favorite flowers." Gerard said, smiling.



"I love you." I smiled, throwing my arms around his neck and hugging him.



"I love you more." Gerard whispered into my hair.



I smiled and Gerard pulled back.



"Come."Gerard said softly, grabbing my hand and leading me forward.



"Where are we going?" I asked as Gerard continued to lead me.



"You'll see. Close your eyes." Gerard said.



I closed my eyes slightly.



"Properly. No peeking." Gerard said, looking back at me and seeing my eyes half open.



I huffed and closed them properly.



"You lead me into a wall or something Gerard, and you'll never hear the end of it." I threatened.



Gerard stopped walking and let go of my hand. I stopped walking and I felt Gerard walk behind me and place his hands on my shoulders. I was so tempted to open my eyes.



"Can I look now?" I asked.



"Open."Gerard whispered in my ear.



I slowly opened my eyes, uncertain of what I was going to see.



I opened them completely and saw a low-lit room with lots of short, chunky candles scattered all over the place. He had lead me to the dinning area that he had clearly spent a lot of work doing up.



On the hard wooden table was a burgundy, floral print, cotton tablecloth with three skinny candles lit in the middle. I looked closer and saw two huge bowls of spaghetti.



I gasped.



"Surprise."Gerard said.



"Gerard, you didn't have to go and do all this." I wined, turning around to face him.



"I know Ididn't, but I wanted to." Gerard said sweetly, wrapping his arms around me and kissing the top of my head softly.



"Thank you." I whispered into his chest.



"Your welcome." Gerard whispered as he lifted my head up and pecked me on the lips.
Sign up to rate and review this story