Categories > Anime/Manga > Pet Shop of Horrors > D is for...

Wanted Dead or Alive

by Eternatis 0 reviews

Sometimes you tell the country by the bottle that you drink.

Category: Pet Shop of Horrors - Rating: G - Genres: Angst - Characters: Chris,Count D,Jill,Leon - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2007-08-13 - Updated: 2007-08-13 - 194 words

0Unrated
LA was whatever he wanted. (More accurately, what he could afford after buying treats for D, and what he could convince D not to pour down the sink on his cleaning rampages.)

New York was coffee. (He slurped it mechanically, even though it had gone cold while he explained what he was going to do. It was easier than meeting Chris' eyes.)

Berlin was beer. (It tasted weird; that blond guy Leon had fought a lifetime ago really didn't know what he was talking about when he said it was better than American beer.)

St Petersburg was vodka. (He'd called Jill while under the influence, which was probably a mistake. He remembered telling her seriously that it was Russian vodka, and that was important for some reason. He remembered her telling him he was an idiot, and he should go home before he got himself killed. No, that wasn't what she'd said. She'd said he should come home, and that was important too. Trouble was, he couldn't think why.)

Hong Kong was tea. (Not that he got to drink it; as soon as he walked through the door, D dropped the teapot and ran.)
Sign up to rate and review this story