Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > And I Saw God Cry In The Reflection Of My Enemies...

....GRL....

by FallOutGrl 0 reviews

:D:D:D:D

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-08-13 - Updated: 2007-08-13 - 1232 words

0Unrated
PETES POV.

I knocked on the girls door and waiting for someone to answer. Izzy popped her head out.

“Yesss,” she said, dragging on the end.

“Can I come in?” I asked raising an eyebrow.

She shut the door, I was taken back. A minute later the door was opened and I walked in to see Erin looking beautiful as ever.

“Wow,” was all I managed to get out.

Erin smiled as her phone rang. She answered it and listened.

“Hello … Oh hi daddy… Oh… I see… No I’m not upset… No its fine… I’ll just get one of my friends to do it… No daddy, I’m serious… okay… love you too... Bye,” she clicked the phone shut and fell down onto the floor and broke out into tears.

I went over to her and rubbed her back softly. “Whats wrong Erin?” I asked her.

“My dad is stuck in traffic because there is an accident from the rain, he can’t make it in time to walk me down the isle,” she told me between sobs.

“Oh sweetie,” I heard Chelsea say as she walked over and bent down too.

“I’ll give you away,” I suggested, lifting her up.

“Thank you so much Pete,” she whispered giving me a hug.

“Lets go fix your makeup,” Chelsea told her directing her back over to the mirror.

ANDYS POV.

Finally it was four o’clock. I walked down the isle, smiling and waving at all my friends and family. I took my spot at the front and watched as Joe, Patrick, my little cousin Alex and Charlie walked down the isle. I raised an eyebrow at Charlie and nudged Joe as he stepped up beside me.

“What?” he asked.

“Why is Charlie here not Pete?” I asked.

“Pete’s walking Erin down the isle because her dad is stuck in traffic,” he replied.

I nodded and waited for the girls to walk down

A minute later the song Closer by Travis came on. I straightened up and smoothed out my suit. The grand doors opened and Erin’s niece Emma walked out looking cute as ever in her little white dress. I smiled as she threw little flower petals out of her basket all over the isle. Next to come down were Izzy and Kamz with big smiles and they were carrying a single white tulip each. They both looked really nice wearing their black and white dresses. Chelsea walked down looking very nice in her pure black dress carrying an orange and a white tulip. She smiled at me and took her spot at the front. As soon as she took her spot the doors closed. This was it. The time was now.

ERINS POV.

This was it; I was really going to marry Andy. I looked at Pete who was smiling straight back at me.

“Ready?” he asked putting his arm out.

I nodded, “Ready as I’ll ever be,” I told him taking a deep breath; taking his arm.

The doors opened revealing all of our friends and family. I looked at Andy who was mouthing an oh my gosh in my direction. I smiled and started to walk. The chorus to the song started to play. I smiled widely. Andy looked great.

ANDYS POV.

Oh my gosh, she looks so beautiful. I couldn’t believe how gorgeous she looked. She glowed like never before, I couldn’t take my eyes off of her. I felt Joe give me a nudge. All I could do was look at Erin in awe and smile. She made it to the front of the church and I stepped down and smiled at her. She gave Pete a hug and whispered to him a thank you. I hugged Pete and thanked him also. I took Erin’s hand and we walked up to the alter. We looked at each other and smiled widely.

“You look gorgeous,” I whispered to her.

“Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to join Andrew and Erin in holy matrimony,” the pastor began.

After about 10 minutes we made it to the wedding vows.

“Andrew, will you have Erin to be your wedded wife to live together after God’s ordinance in the holy estate of matrimony; will you love her, comfort her, honor, and keep her, in sickness and in health, as long as you both shall live?”

“I will,” I said, giving Erin a smiled.

“Erin, will you have Andrew to be your wedded husband to live together after God’s ordinance in the holy estate of matrimony; will you submit to him, serve him, love, and honor and keep him, in sickness and in health as long as you both shall live?”

“I will,” Erin said, smiling back at me.

“Onto the rings,” the pastor said.

Joe handed Erin a ring and me a ring also.

With my shaky hand I slid the ring onto Erin’s finger, “With this ring, I thee wed,” I smiled at her again.

With her shaky hand, Erin slid the ring into my finger, “With this ring I thee wed,” She said shakily and smiled at me.

After another 15 minutes of prayers and readings, it was almost time for it

“And now it is my privilege to congratulate and introduce to you, Mr. & Mrs. Andrew Hurley. You may kiss the bride,” the pastor said with a grin.

I smiled at Erin and dipped her down and kissed her softly on the lips. As soon as our lips touched the song Kiss Me by Sixpence None The Richer started to play and flashes of cameras were going. I lifted Erin back up and smiled at her. She kissed again softly. When we pulled apart I grabbed her hand and started back down the isle. When we opened up the outside doors of the church it was sunny and all dried up. Erin smiled at me.

ERINS POV.

“This is perfect,” I whispered and kissed Andy softly on the lips on more time.

Everyone came out as soon as Alex and Emma walked out. I was getting hugs and kisses left and right, same with Andy. We took a lot of pictures too. After about 15 minutes Andy and I and the wedding party gave our final waves and got into the limo.

“Picture time,” Chelsea smiled.

As soon as the limo started to move Andy gave me the most passionate kiss I have ever felt.

“Save it for the honeymoon,” Kamz laughed.

Andy and I looked at each other and smiled.

We finally got to our destination, which was the beach. We all got out and looked at the horizon. The sun was setting and it was really beautiful. We walked over to where the photographer was parked. She smiled at us and directed us to the water.

We took lots of photos, including:

- Lots of Andy and me.
- My bridesmaids and me.
- Andy’s groomsmen and me.
- Andy and my bridesmaids.
- Andy and his groomsmen.
- Individual ones.
- Ones with two each.
- And my favourite one out of them all, a picture of Andy and I standing in front of the sunset kissing, and we look like black silhouettes.

An hour had passed and we got back into the limo and drove to the hall where the reception was being held.
Sign up to rate and review this story