Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > And I Saw God Cry In The Reflection Of My Enemies...

The Reception

by FallOutGrl 0 reviews

:D this is it. For the first time, MR. AND MRS. ANDREW HURLEY

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2007-08-15 - Updated: 2007-08-15 - 1690 words

0Unrated
ERINS POV.

We arrived at the reception hall twenty minutes later. Andy helped me out of the limo, just too almost get knocked over by my friend, Julia, who ran and basically jumped on my head. She was helping out organizing the whole wedding.

‽Hello to you to Julia,” I said, pushing her off me.

We walked into the front lobby and waited for the names to be called. First Emma and Alex went in looking cute as ever, receiving awes as they walked to their tables. Next in was Izzy and Patrick, followed by Kamz and Pete, then Chelsea and Joe.

‽Now, for the first time, I am proud to introduce you to Mr. and Mrs. Andrew Hurley,” I head from inside of the hall.

I linked onto Andy and smiled. We walked in waving and smiling. We stopped in the middle of the hall and smiled for pictures. After a minute, we walked over and took our seats at the head table. For a few minutes people came up to give us their blessings and congratulate us.

All the members of Panic!; Came up and leaned on the table in front of us. I smiled and got up to give them all hugs.

‽Thanks for coming you guys,” I told them with a big grin on my face.

‽We wouldn
Sign up to rate and review this story