Categories > Anime/Manga > Dragon Ball Z > The Vegeta Chronicles Book 1

The Vegeta Chronicles Book 1

by xchocolatestarfishx 0 reviews

This is basically about Vegeta from his Birth to the end of DBZ. There will be xovers in some chapters with the AvP Universe. This is also an AU.

Category: Dragon Ball Z - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Crossover - Characters: Gohan,Goku,Piccolo,Trunks,Vegeta - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-08-14 - Updated: 2007-08-14 - 620 words

0Unrated
Disclaimer: I do not own DBZ or any of it's charachters. They belong to Akira Toriyama. However, any characters that I make up are mine.

The Vegeta Chronicles

Book 1

Chapter 1: The Beginning

A tall man with russet brown hair paced the halls outside the medical center of the Saiyan palace. His hands were folded behind his back as he paced, his eyes staring at the floor as he paced. His red cape was almsot waving with the currents of air that were produced from this pacing.

In the corner, towards the left of the king was a somewhat smaller man with black hair and a green scouter over his right eye.

"Patience, my King. I'm sure the Queen will be just fine."

As soon as he said that, a high pitched scream of pain came from behind a pair of steel gray doors. The King's eyes diverted from the floor to the doors as a medical technician ran through them and barged passed the King. Vegeta then turned to the Captain, Zorn.

"FINE!" He yelled. "She doesn't sound fine!" Vegeta sat down on one of the chairs and held his head in his hands.

xXx

Inside the room, the Queen was layed on a bed, an azure colored sheet placed over the lower half of her body. Her forehead was covered in a layer of sweat. She had long, sky blue hair with beautiful sapphire eyes. She also had a pair of horns that were as black as night. No one was able to understand why the King had married a lizard or Icejinn.

Many doctors were surrounding her. One of the female doctors, Pythia, was patting the Queen's forhead with a cold cloth. Two others were cleaning the dark blue blood off the infant Prince.

xXx

The King whiped his brow with his hand. He then stood up and opend the door the medical area just a few inches so he could get a peek, he then had it shut in his face by one of the technicians. He sighed deeply and sat back down again. His eyes averted to his loyal commander, Zorn.

"How long has it been since she went into labour?"

"36 hours, your highness."

The King sighed again and looked over to the clock that was posistioned abouve the doors. 14:25 the green digital numbers showed. His eyes yet again averted to the floor. His fists were clenched.

Zorn nearly jumped when he heard the doors to the medical room open. Vegeta looked up as one of the medical technicians apparoched him.

" Congratulations Sire. You have a very beautiful, yet strong son."

"And my wife?"

"She is fine. Her strength is slowly but surely returning."

"Excellant. May I see her?"

"Of course, your Majesty."

xXx

Arctica raised her head as she hear the medical room doors open once again. She smiled as she haw her mate, Vegeta, approach her slowly, yet cautiously. He didn't want to be blasted into oblivion by his wife.

"Hey Vegeta."

"Hello, love." He smiled and sat on the chair next to the bed. His hand touched hers.

He noticed a small bundle wrapped in blankets held in the free arm of the Queen. He had jet black hair and looked much like his father, King Vegeta. He looked at his Queen, his eyes starting to tear up.

"What shall we name him m'dear?"

Arctica began to think. She smiled and looked at him. "I think I'll name him after his father."

The King smiled and kissed his wife on the cheek.

"Prince Vegeta it is."

xXx

A/N: So this is the first chapter of the story done. Reviews are good. Constructive ones are very highly appriciated. Chapter will be along soon.
Sign up to rate and review this story