Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My First Warp Tour

MTV2

by closet_vampire 3 reviews

A reporting news event this story is changing it's course 0__o

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover,Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-08-14 - Updated: 2007-08-14 - 191 words

0Unrated
"In reporting MTV 2 news, Two bands have done a first that warp tour has seen in ages. Bands like world renown 'My Chemical Romance' and new comers 'Pretty Boy's Death' have both dropped today from This year Warp Tour. Our sources from the bands conclude injuries; which both drummers seemed to ascertained late last night, in seemingly different area's of the city.

However innocent bystanders and fan witnesses report differently. One loyal Fan gave a statement to one of our on site reporters stating he'd seen both bands return together, after the injuries were sustained.

"Well that Pretty Boy's Death seemed to be like sheltering the hot babe who bangs those drums for them, it looked like her hand was broken. Although the best part was MCR's Drummer. His face was so bruised; and they were an item."

Although we must go by what are sources tell us, the rumors are still flooding in about this mystery of the injuries.

Pete Wentz looking into DNKY..."

The TV faded out of Viola's attention; her bandaged hand still throbbing. She felt the back of her throat grow hot.

"I've fucked up so much."
Sign up to rate and review this story