Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You CAN keep my brother; And I WILL fuck your friends.

It has to be this way

by SaaRawr 5 reviews

(:

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2007-08-15 - Updated: 2007-08-15 - 929 words

0Unrated
"I cant believe you havent told them yet."
I perched on the edge of my bed, where Gerard lay in just his boxers, he had stayed over the night before.
"I also cant believe Mikey hasnt said anything to them!" I threw my hands in the air.
Gerard laughed. "I threatened him. I wanted them to hear it from me."

It had been just over two weeks since Gerard had returned and reasoned with my Dad about keeping our baby.
We were going out for a meal with the Way family in a few hours, to break the news.

"Surely they will be pissed at you for not telling them sooner." I smiled at Gerard, "Or at least pissed because you didnt introduce me to them before you fucked me."
Gerard giggled in a girly voice. "Nope. I dont think so. I think they will just be shocked and happy. Y'know, like they were when they found out that I was okay." Gerard smirked, "Pissed is what your dad would be if he could see the parts of you that Ive been kissing."

I crawled up onto the bed properly, and slid my body between Gerards legs. Resting my head on his chest, I looked up into his eyes as he stroked my hair.
"So, what shall we do now?" I sighed, "theres like, 2 hours to kill before we have to get ready to leave.." I stared up at the clock.
"Well.." Gerard began, smirking again.

He rolled me over onto my back and sat on top of me, leaning down to kiss my neck.
"Sex?" he had a twinkle in his eye, "you cant get any more pregnant than you already are. Besides, you seemed to enjoy the last sex session we had.." He smiled knowingly.
"you serious?" I pulled a face.
Gerard put his hands down my trousers, "Deadly serious."
I raised my eyebrows, "wait.. Frank and Ray are downstairs.." I looked over at the bedroom door, closed tight.
"Babe. We've been up here for like, 3 fucking hours and they havent disturbed us, what harm can another hour or so do?" Gerards hands wandered, and he bit my neck.
"an hour or so!" I giggled, placing my hands on Gerards hips, "you wish."



"Gerard?" I poked the sleeping body beside me. "Gee, we got to get up babe... Gerard!"
He moaned and rolled over to face me.
"What?" he rubbed his eyes and blinked at me.
"We gotta get up." I said looking as serious as I could, which was pretty hard becasue the look on Gerards face was a picture.
He looked puzzled.
"The meal remember? Your fucking parents.." I sat up.
"Just a few more minutes honey.." Gerard pulled at my arm.
"Gee.." I groaned, pushing him off me, "come on! Bed whore!!"

He wasnt budging. I offered him coffee. I offered him beer. I even offered him sex when we got home, but even after the 10th time I had asked he still refused to move.
I had an idea.
I began to kiss him. He made a moaning noise as I lay on top of him and we made out.
Eventually, I managed to get him to stand up, out lips still locked.
I reached out and managed to grab his shirt from the end of the bed.
Parting mouths with him, I slipped the shirt over his head, just before he began to kiss me once again.
I backed him up against the wall and looked up into his eyes, laughing.
"Wow." Gerard smirked.
"Dont tell me.." I smiled, "This is what Im gonna have to do to get you out of bed whenever you sleep here."
"I love you. Youre awesome," Gerard smiled, grabbing his trousers.
"Come on..." I laughed, dragging him out of the room, "Were gonna be late."

We finally arrived at the restaurant and were greeted my Mikey, his and Gerards parents, and their Grandmother.
"Youre late.." Gerards mum began. I was dying to laugh at Mikey, mouthing the words 'youre late,' behind his mum's back.
"Yeah, sorry. We were busy fu.." Gerard started, but I interrupted before he could continue.
"We were stuck in traffic.." I kicked Gerard discreetly and smiled at the Way's.
Mikey shook his head back and forth at us.

I was introduced to Donna, Donald and Elena properly, when we sat at our table. We ordered our food and Gerards mum began a convesation about when the boys were little.
This conversation went on for ages.
I kinda wished the floor would swallow me up and take me back to bed, where Gerard and I lay together, warm and happy, legs entwined.
I shook these images out of my head and focused on the photographs that Donna had produced from her bag.
"So, its not often I get to meets Gerard's girlfriends.." Donald began.
"Thats because hes never had one before," Mikey muttered, smirking at Gerard. I heard a thud, and Mikeys face wet red. I assume Gerard kicked him under the table.
"So, tell me about yourself, Sarah is it?" Donald looked at me, waiting.
"You were such a cute baby." Elena chipped in. A little late. We were on a whole new subject.
"Thanks grandma." Gerard blushed, "Actually, now seems like the best time to say this, now we're back on the subject of.. babies." Gerard gulped, looked at me and grabbed my hand underneath the table.
He was obviously really nervous.
"Yeah. Gerard and I have some news for you.." I began.
"Sarah and I are expecting a baby.."
Sign up to rate and review this story