Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Big Girls Don't Cry

So Much For You

by xlosersx 3 reviews

read and see

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2007-08-15 - Updated: 2007-08-15 - 273 words

0Unrated
Lexi's POV


Morning already I thought to myself as I got out of Jason's Bed, Well time to say goodmorning to Jason and Sean. I Walked out of the room just as Sean was walking of the bathroom with nothing but a towel on.

"Um hi Lexi." said Sean smiling shyly and blushing.

"Yeah hi, where's Jason?" I asked

" He has Day classes and I have night classes." he replied.

" Well i'm gonna go make us some breakfast." I said.

" Ok, and I'm gonna go get some clothes on."

I walked into the kitchen, and opened the fridge, there wasn't much in there but a couple of cans of redbull, and some icecream in the freezer. Sean walked into the room.

"What do you guys eat?" I asked.

"That." said Sean pointing the a box of maruchan ramen on the counter.

"Well i guess i'll make that then."

" No It's okay Lexi, I'll do." Sean said kindly.

" Um okay." I said and walked back into the bedroom.

Just then my Phone started to vibrate, shit it was Lindsey i wondered if it was really her, or just the bastard again.

"What!" I yelled

" Lexi, where are you?" asked Lindsey

"Why should I tell you, then you'll tell my bastard of a dad." I screamed.

"Lexi, he really cares about you."

" Like I Fucking care!" i said before i hung up.

" Breakfast is served!" said Sean with a Smile on his face, holding two bowls of ramen.

I smiled back, I didn't have time to deal with Lindsey, i wanted to get to know Sean better.



Sorry it'a short next one will be longer
Sign up to rate and review this story