Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Lock Up My Heart, Throw Away The Key......

A Night To Remember

by FreakOfNature 3 reviews

Yippie! Guess what? Something exciting is going to happen! You'll never guess...SO READ IT!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2007-08-16 - Updated: 2007-08-17 - 776 words - Complete

0Unrated
After laying low for a few days; Pete, Joe and Andy decided to leave the house while Patrick stayed home. He stayed home because Joy was coming over for a nice romantic dinner. It had been a few days since he saw her, and it was already starting to drive him crazy.
He waited until his friends left for town, and then he began making dinner. He had planned this day for weeks; setting time aside to watch cooking shows and learn how to make a decent meal. He got this great recipe from the show 30 Minute Meals. It was something that wasn't to challenging and wouldn't take hours to make.
He got out his ingrediance, and quickly flipped through the pages of a cooking magizine. It was only a few hours until her arrival so he needed to work quickly. The last thing he needed was for her to show up with him unprepaired. He wanted everything to be perfect.
The confused singer put all of the nessesary items into the mixing bowl and stirred everything up. When he was finished with that, he popped the pan into the oven and set the timer for twenty minutes. Step one was completed and the bread was made.
Next, he got together all of the vegetables and lettuce out of the refrigerator and threw together a nice salad. By the time he was done with making dinner, he was exhausted, but there was still more to be done. He looked at the clock and it was already 5:30. She was coming at 6:00 which only gave him a little bit of time.
Patrick took all of the papers, books, and slingshots off the table and threw them into Pete's room, since his room was the closet and threw it all on his bed. He then grabbed the white table cloth hanging over the kitchen chair and threw it over the table. After that, he placed all of the silverware, plates and glasses out on the table and also made sure to put a few candles on there as well.
When all was said and done, it looked amazing. He mentally patted himself on the back for all the effort he put into everything. Now all he had to do was wait....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fifteen minutes passed by slowly, but when it was finally 6:00, she had arrived. She pulled into the drive way, got out of her car and knocked on the door. Patrick took no hesitation in letting her in. He opened the door and smiled.

"Hey Beautiful." He gave he a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey Patrick. You look awfully nice." She was probabley reffering to his black pin-striped suit.

Patrick blushed. "Thanks, so do you."

She stepped inside and took a look around. "Patrick...Did you do all of this?"

"Sure did." He moved over to the table and pulled out a chair. She smiled and took a seat.

"So, I made dinner. You hungry?"

She nodded and Patrick went over to the oven and pulled out a loaf of bread. Then he went over to the refrigerator and pulled out the salad and the main course.

"Did you cook, too?" She asked.

"Yeah, i hope it turned out ok.." He set down the food on the table and then sat down across from her.

He could already feel himself getting anxious. Almost to anxious to eat anything. He reached into the pocket of his jacket and felt the small black box that held the answer to his future. Their future, if it all worked out.

He cleared his throat. "Um..." He got up and went over next to her. She looked up at him.

Without hesitating, he got down on one knee and pulled out the black box. He held it tight in his hand.

"Joy, the first time I met you i knew you were someone special...When i look into your eyes all i see, and all i feel is happiness. I can look into your eyes and know that everything will be ok, and no matter how bad things get, it always gets better. Now that iv'e met you and gotten to know you, i can't even imagine being without. You are what keeps me going, even through the roughest of days.. So, if you'll except my offer, i know i can be happy, and make you happy for the rest of our lifes. Joy..Will you marry me?"

She looked back at him with tearful eyes and said "Yes."

Thanks for all the reviews.It would be nice to get reviews on this chapter too, seeing how you loved this chapter and all....
Sign up to rate and review this story