Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Lock Up My Heart, Throw Away The Key......

Hip Hip Hooray For Weddings!

by FreakOfNature 3 reviews

AW! Reviews are needed!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2007-08-17 - Updated: 2007-08-17 - 419 words - Complete

0Unrated
"Yes Patrick, of course I'll marry you!" Joy leaned forward and gave him a hug.

"This is the happiest day of my life." He whispered in her ear.

"Mine too!" she jumped up and down.

They finally let go of eachother and went and sat down on the couch.

"I can't believe this is actually happening..." She mumbled.

"Me neither. I hope i'm not dreaming." Patrick replied.

Joy suddenly leaned forward and pinched him on the arm.

"Ouch!" He yelped.

"What was that for?"

"You thought you were dreaming, i pinched you, it hurt, your not dreaming." She smiled.

Patrick smiled back. "I can't wait to tell the guys!"

"I know! I can't wait to tell my girlfriends...This is awesome...Oh shit, i gotta be home to babysit my sisters kids." She got up off the couch.

"Oh, you sure? You can't stay?"

"Nope, sorry. I promise i'll be back in the morning though and we can go have a nice breakfast together. ok?" She said as she got up and grabbed her coat.

"Alright." Patrick pouted. He went over to her and kissed her on the cheek. She kissed him back and left.

He sat down on the couch and watched a few TV shows until his friends got home. Shortly after he turned on the television, the three of them walked through the door carrying a bagillion bags in each hand.

"Hey Pat!" Joe yelled from the kitchen.

Patrick got up from his seat and went into the kitchen. "Guys....I have some news..."

The three of them continued to unload there things. "Did you go to the zoo?" Joe asked.

"No. He bought me a bunny." Pete answered.

"Guys, it's obvious that he's gonna take up camping. Right?" Andy asked.

"I'm....I'm getting married." Patrick mumbled.

Joe and Andy stopped what they were doing, and Pete dropped his bags on the floor.

"For serious?!" Pete asked excitedly.

"Yeah. I'm totally getting married." Patrick smiled.

"Dude! That fucking rocks!!" Joe lisped as he threw everything on the floor. He came over and gave Patrick a hug. They were soon joined by Andy and Pete.

"I'm so incredibly happy for you Pat! This is so exciting!" Pete cheered.

"Thanks Pete. I can't believe this is even happening..."

"You better believe it buddie!" Joe yelled.

"Yeah. Your going to be a married man. How rad is that?" Andy asked.

"It's rad!" Patrick cheered.

"Yay!" Pete jumped up and down and clapped his hands.

PLease review! luv u guys.
Sign up to rate and review this story