Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The First Kiss

The First Kiss

by clutsy_93 3 reviews

Melanie is a girl that is split between two worlds :)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!] [X] - Published: 2007-08-13 - Updated: 2007-08-14 - 1864 words - Complete

0Unrated
I sat by myself at the table, watching everyone drink and dance, and in came Mikey and his brother Gerard. Mikey looked straight up at me and bolted towards me, I almost tumbled over but I regained my balance and hugged him back.
“Hey Mikey”
“Melanie I thought you weren’t going to come”
“Same to you, it’s been half an hour, where were you?”
“We were at practice”
“What practice?”
“Gosh you act dumb sometimes, band practice” I just slapped my head, acting a bit stupid. He grabbed my hand and walked me to the bench that was holding all the alcohol.
“Mikey are we going to get drunk?” He turned his attention towards me, and gave me a smirk; I take that as a yes. I just smiled back and we continued walking towards the bench. I just hope and pray that I don’t do something stupid tonight. He grabbed a cup and poured some scotch in it.
“Mikey, we need room for coke”
“Oh I thought we were going straight, nah I’m joking”
“Please I really don’t want to go home drunk, my step-mum is going to kill me”
“its okay, you can stay at our house tonight”
“She will kill me, please I can only stay here for two hours tonight”
“Come on, walk on the wild side”
“MIKEY, please” Some people stopped what they were doing and looked over at us, I looked over at Gerard and he just smiled and went back to talking with Ray, and soon all of the rest of them did but not talking to Ray talking or dancing.
“Mel keep your voice down”
“I’m sorry, but you know what she is like, she is a monster”
“Yeh, she looks like one as well” I playfully hit him, almost knocking the drinks out of his hands, he handed me one and all I could smell was that god damn scotch. I looked over at Mikey and he had already gulped it down, and I still hadn’t even had my first sip. I decided not to be shy and scull mine as well, all I could feel burning down my throat was scotch, Mikey was already going onto his second one, I handed him my cup and he quickly took it. I watched him pour the drinks.
“Mikey is something going on at home with you?”
“Just dad abusing Gerard again, but that’s it”
“You two shouldn’t be going through this crap”
“Okay Melanie, here have another drink” I looked into his eyes, and he looked hurt but what the heck if he is going out on a limp here so am I. I took it and we both sculled, I soon forgot about the burning sensation going down my throat and before I knew it I was on my 5th drink. Gerard walked over to us.
“Mikey stop drinking now”
“What’s the matter with you Gee, join us” I sneered. He gave me a glare but soon went back into talking with Mikey. Mikey picked up another drink but Gerard soon snatched it from his hands and put it down on the bench.
“I’m fucking fine Gee”
“Mikey I didn’t even ask if you were okay, stop drinking now”
“Your not my fucking mother Gee I can take care of myself” He grabbed hold of his arm and pulled him to the side, I didn’t know what they were saying but I knew one thing I’m not going to let that drink go to waste, I grabbed hold of it and sculled, I took a few more glances around the bench and found some cups filled to the tip, I grabbed two of them and drowned them down. Gerard took Mikey upstairs and I was left alone again. I sat down on the couch and just thought a bit, but I couldn’t for much longer because my head was pounding. I lay down for just for a second but was in my own world.

“Melanie, wake up” I glared at the person in front of me and saw Mikey staring at me.
“Hey Mikey, what’s the time?”
“It’s nearly 11 but the party is still going on”
“Oh okay” He helped me up and let me at the front. There were some swings just in front of this house Mikey walked us to them and I plumped myself down and he did the same.
“What did Gee want?”
“Just to tell me to stop drinking and some random shit”
“Mikey do you have any tablets?”
“Nope, sorry you gotta live with that headache sorry”
“Hey that’s okay, Mikey we share everything what do you mean by some random shit?”
“Just drop it okay”
“NO, Mikey tell me what is going on?”
“Fine, he told me to stop drinking all of my problems away because it won’t get you anywhere in life”
“Oh”
“Yup” We stayed silent for a little bit, I just pushed my feet into the sand and felt it tingle against my toes.
“Mikey”
“Ya” I looked up at the stars, it was such a good night.
“Mel” He snapped me out of my thoughts.
“Oh right, do you think we will ever find love?”
“I mean I’m still a fucking virgin”
“Hey so am I”
“And so answer your question before I think you will” He made me blush.
“What about you?”
“I don’t know” It fell silent for a little bit, and Mikey came into view and pecked my lips. I felt a sudden tingle enter my stomach like butterflies. He broke the kiss and looked up at me.
“Sorry” He turned away but I grabbed his chin so he could face me.
“Hang on a sec” I pecked his lips again, but I moved myself up from the seat and flicked my tongue along his bottom lip. He allowed access and his tongue soon entered my mouth and they just wrestled, I can’t believe I’m kissing him, my best friend. He broke the kiss to catch his breathe. I turned away and ran behind the bushes, and puked everywhere. Mikey came running after me and held my hair out of my face.
“I didn’t know I was that disgusting” I wiped my mouth and turned around to face him.
“Trust me sweetie your not” He grabbed my hand and walked me out of the bushes and towards a car.
“Mikey whose care is this?”
“Gerard’s he just got it, he is taking us home”
“Okay” Mikey opened the door handle and I slid in and he followed. We soon took of leaving this party house and on our way home.
“Mikey do you want me to drop her home?”
“No, no way her step-mum would kill her and plus she smells like scotch”
“That’s because of you Mikey”
“Guys please stop yelling you’re doing my head in”
“Sorry” They said in unison. We arrived at the way’s house, and we all got out and entered the way’s house.
“Come on, mum will kill us if she found out we walked through this late, we’ll take the back door”
“Okay, but don’t you think she will find it strange that you didn’t come home from practice?”
“Shh, we don’t want to get caught” I nodded and followed Gerard around the back. Mikey pulled out a key from his pocket and handed it to Gerard, they opened the door and we walked in. Mikey and I ran to his room, and locked the door as soon as we entered. Mikey moved closer towards me and placed his hands on my hips, I moved my neck to the side and he lowered his head, and I felt his tongue enter my mouth. He moved me towards the bed and lowered me to the bed; he fell on top of me and straddled me.
“Now we are both new to this so it doesn’t matter if we are crap”
“Mikey shut up and kiss me”
“Yes your majesty” He snickered and removed my top but having to break the kiss, which I was kind of bummed about. He is such a good kisser, I rolled him over so I was now straddling him and moved my self down towards his crotch and with no ease I un-did his belt buckle and chucked it on the floor. He lifted himself up and I slid his jeans down towards his ankles.
“Are you going to fully take my pants off?”
“Yes, give me a sec” I moved my hand up from his knee towards his inner thigh and started to rub his crotch, he let out a moan and he started to grow under my touch.
“Please don’t tease on my first time”
“Okay” I slid of him and fully removed his pants, and got back on top of him.
“Your turn” He rolled me over and released my clasp from my bra and it was of in a flash, he just looked at my breasts and I started to blush. I felt his hands on my breast and started to message them, and he started to pull my nipples which made me moan even harder.
“Fuck me mikey”
“In a minute”
“I don’t have a minute the way you are teasing me” He then removed my pants and my panties. I was the only one who was naked but then he removed his own clothes and placed a condom on his penis. He was just about to enter me when I spoke.
“Please prepare me; I don’t want this to fucking hurt”
“Oh right, sorry” He then lowered himself so he was down near me pussy and placed two fingers into me, I cried out in pain, but after a while It was a bit pleasurable but then he removed his fingers and replaced them with his penis.
“Ahh fuck” I screamed out, he put a finger to my lips.
“Shh” I nodded,
“Please this fucking hurts”
“its okay, I’ll go slowly” He fully entered me, but it hurt like hell, until he started thrusting.
“Mikey, this kills”
“Shh” After about 3 more thrusts it started to become enjoyable, I grabbed the sheets and started to breathe really loud, more like panting.
“Mikey, harder please” I removed my hands from the bed and clawed at his back he cringed at first but then started to go faster. It was a rhythm pant, thrust, pant and thrust.
“Melanie, fuck I’m so close”
“Me too” He did one last deep thrust and we both exploded. He collapsed on top of me and we just lay there trying to catch our breath.
“That was the best first time ever” I looked him in the eyes.
“Yes it was” I pecked his nose. He removed himself from out of me, and laid up next to me, we both got under the covers and cuddled. I could hear the faint snores coming from his nose. I soon started to doze of my self.
Sign up to rate and review this story