Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The First Kiss

chapterrrrr 2

by clutsy_93 0 reviews

:::

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!] [V] [X] - Published: 2007-08-17 - Updated: 2007-08-17 - 4680 words - Complete

0Unrated
‘You can stand under my umbrella Ella Ella eh eh eh under my umbrella’
I quickly bolted from the bed and ran to find my pants and answered my phone.
‘H-Hello’
‘Where are you?’
‘I’m at Mikey’s’
‘You get your scrawny ass back home now; you are in so much trouble’
‘Okay’ I hung up the phone and started to grab my stuff and got dressed.
“Where are you going?”
“Have to go home, my step-mum is so pissed” He got up and put on some boxers and he walked me out of his room, and out the front door. I pecked his lips and gave him a quick hug.
“Call me”
“Okay” I walked down the streets and dialed my mum’s number and waited for her to answer.
‘Hello, sweetie it’s early in the morning’
‘Mum, I’m in so much trouble, and I eh’
‘You what? What did you do to get you in so much trouble?’
‘I went to that party got a bit drunk just a bit, and didn’t go home, I went home with Mikey and I kind of had sex with him’
‘Okay, one thing at a time, first of YOU WHAT’
‘I’m sorry, he just kissed me at the park and one thing led to another and I was in his room and we were making out’
‘Okay, you got drunk?’
‘I’m sorry’
‘It’s okay, but you know you are going to be in so much trouble when you get home’
‘I know why can’t I live with you again?’
‘You know why, we have joint custody I get you weekends they get you weekdays’
‘Okay, I’m here now so I better go’
‘Have fun, call me if anything changes or happens’
‘Okay, love you bye’
‘Love you too bye’ She hung up, and I walked through the front door. I saw Olivia sitting at the dinner table staring at me.
“Where have you been?”
“I was at Mikey’s I told you”
“Yeh in the god damn morning, it’s a fucking weekday you know better wait till your dad gets back”
“Okay” I started to walk up the stairs and have a shower to get ready for school but I couldn’t because Olivia grabbed my arm.
“You smell like fucking alcohol”
“And your point is?”
“Don’t speak to me like that, where were you last night”
“At Mikey’s I told you like 3 times already”
“Stop with that attitude, where were you?”
“I was at a party with Mikey then went back to his house”
“You didn’t ask?”
“I didn’t know I had too” I walked up the stairs I had, had enough of this shit, the twins walked downstairs and I just walked into the shower. I could hear my music playing whilst I was in the shower, I turned of the water, grabbed a towel and put it around my waist, and I found my hair dryer sitting in the bath.
“Damn twins” I cursed under my breath, they always take my shit and use it without asking, and I grabbed it and walked towards my room. I entered and saw that my room was all neat and shit, damn Olivia has to stop going into my room and cleaning up my shit. I got dressed, did my hair and my make-up. I grabbed my bag and walked downstairs.
“You come straight home today” I got down to the bottom of the stairs and the twins walked up to me.
“Mummy she has got make-up on again”
“Does she now” Olivia made her way over towards me, with a cloth in her hand.
“She does too, answer me this question how old do you think you are?”
“Listen I have to go to school, I don’t have time for this bullshit” I turned to walk away but she grabbed my arm, and squeezed it so I was facing her.
“Shut up now with that damn attitude” I gave her a bored look, and she slapped me my cheek was stinging. She grabbed hold of my chin and put the cloth to my eyes and rubbed all my make-up of; she was done after a while all I heard was the girls laughing at me.
“There you go you look all better”
“Whatever” I walked away and out the door. I ran towards Mikey and Gerard’s house, when I got to the step I had to catch my breath but the door opened and I looked up and saw Gerard’s dad walk by, he pushed passed me and I fell to the ground. ‘Bastard’ I mumbled but not as loud as he could hear it.
“Mel oh god, what are you doing down there?”
“Your dad just pushed passed me and I fell” I looked up and saw Gerard and he gave me a hand to help me up.
“Thanx” He nodded and walked to the car.
“Wonna lift?” I turned around and faced him,
“Eh is Mikey coming?”
“He is already at school, had to hand in some assignment”
“Oh okay, sure I’ll have lift” I walked around to the passengers seat and hopped in. It was a bit quiet at first but then after a while Gerard broke the silence.
“Sorry about what dad did to you”
“Oh it’s okay, probably didn’t see me there”
“Just a quick question?” I nodded and he kept on going.
“What is going on with you and Mikey, I heard moans coming from his room last night and I saw you leave this morning”
“I don’t know that’s why I came around this morning to talk to him about it”
“You know he has liked you for a while?”
“No I didn’t bu-”
“Come on, there are so many signs”
“Okay I didn’t know, how did you hear the moans?”
“Come on, it doesn’t take a genius to figure out what you two were doing” I just smiled and saw the school come into view, we fell silent again, I mean Gerard is my best friend as well but Mikey and I have a stronger connection well now we do, I think. He pulled up at the school and I hopped out of the car but got tackled by Mikey, in a hug.
“Hey sweetie, why are you here so early?” He embraced out of the hug and looked at me; he kissed my lips but some jock pushed past him and knocked him, and he fell on top of me. But we regained balance after a while, and everyone pointed and laughed, the jock that pushed him came back to where he was and grabbed me by the arm.
“Let go of me, you freak”
“Aww now come on you can kiss an emo freak but not come with me” I pulled my arm out of his grasp and Gerard came to my side as well.
“Leave her alone” spoke Gerard,
“You freaks aren’t worth my time, have sex with them all you want whore” I was shocked from his last sentence and felt hurt, was I really a whore? I had no idea. I looked down at my feet and walked off. Mikey and Gerard caught up with me after a while each side by side. Mikey put his arm around me and so did Gerard. We went our usual spot and sat down, I didn’t say a word but both Way brothers were looking at me; they could burn a hole through my face with the glaring that is going on.
“Are you okay Melanie?” I looked over at Gerard and nodded,
“Am I really a whore?” They both let out a sigh and he gave me a hug.
“No your not, listen if anything he is a whore, he goes out with girls and then dumps them” I smiled a bit and hugged him back. I looked over at Mikey and he smiled.

----LAST PERIOD OF SCHOOL----
“Mikey do you want to come over?” I looked over at him and he smiled.
“Sure, crazy step-mum won’t kill me?”
“Maybe” I said in a seductive tone, I put my hand under the desk and rubbed his crotch, jumped up from his seat and Mrs. Locksley looked over at us, I quickly removed my hand from his jeans and went back to do my work. Mikey moved his seat closer next to mine and put his hand on my lower back and moved his hand down further down my ass, he wriggled his hand through my jeans and started to toy with my panties. Mrs. Locksley looked back over at us but Mikey ignored it and kept playing with my panties. The siren rang and he tried to get his hand out but it got stuck, I reached for his wrist and pulled it out, some people looked over at us but couldn’t see what we were doing, luckily we sat at the very back. The room was emptied and Mikey and I were about to leave when we were called back to the teachers desk.
“Miss. Shapter and Mr. Way please come here” I turned my neck towards Mikey,
“We are in so much trouble” I whispered, he nodded and we stood at her desk waiting for her to talk.
“What was going on in between you two?” I looked over at Mikey,
“Nothing, we were doing work”
“Don’t lie, I saw what you were doing I will be calling both of your parents and no sitting next to each other from now on in my class” We both nodded and walked out the classroom. Mikey phoned Gee to tell him that we weren’t going back to his house, Mikey would be coming back to my house. We walked home, impersonating Mrs. Locksley and we were in fits of laughter.
“This is going to be hell, especially is Mrs. Locksley called”
“Hey I’m here for you 100%” I gave him a kiss on the check and we walked through the house and quickly tried to dodge Olivia but she caught us.
“WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON WITH YOU”
“Nothing”
“I just got of the phone with your teacher and apparently you were touching some guys crotch hint, and then he had his hand down your pants, do you know how old you fucking are?”
“I’m 15 and that is my business on what I do” I grabbed hold of Mikey’s hand and led him up the stairs.
“YOUR DAD WILL BE HOME IN 4 DAYS, WAIT TILL HE HEARS ABOUT THIS”
“I DON’T CARE”
“I’M GOING TO GO GET THE TWINS YOU STAY HERE AND DON’T FUCKING LEAVE” I slammed the door and Mikey just sat on the bed laughing his head off.
“Stop it; I’m going to be in so much shit!”
“Sorry, but she is a crack up”
“I know” I jumped on the bed next to him, and found my stereo remote and turned it on, Mikey stood up and started to dance around my room, I laughed up at him and joined in with him dancing. I opened my door, to make sure she was gone and she was, I just left it open. I ran up to Mikey and wrapped my legs around his waist and he caught me, his hands were holding my ass and we just spun around the room. We stopped spinning and I kissed his lips, his tongue started to slide under my bottom lip I allowed him access and our tongues started dancing in each others mouth and he moved towards the bed, he fell backwards and I fell on top of him. I turned my music all the way down and Mikey started to rub my back. I slid down his chest and started to run through his pants and watched his penis start to grow, I took of his belt and pulled down his pants along with his boxers I stroked his rock hard penis, and started sucking his head,I heard Olivia scream and footsteps running up the stairs, I swallowed his cum and in came
“Don’t fucking tease” I looked up at him, and just smiled while sucking his head, I decided not to be too rough and took him in fully in the mouth, my tongue quickly went along his head making him moan a lot, I cradled his balls and he just moaned.
“Oh my god” I looked over at my door and there stood the twins. ‘Shit’ I thought to myself. They ran out of my room, I looked up at Mikey and he just had beads of sweat forming on his face, I decided to finish the job of, I dragged my teeth from the bottom on his dick to the very tip and he exploded in my mouth. I heard Olivia scream and footsteps running up the stairs, I swallowed his cum and in came Olivia.
“What the hell is going up here? The twins just fucking walked in on you; they said Mummy Melanie was sucking his private part care to explain?”
“Well I-eh don’t know, I gave him a blow job, there that’s easier” She took a few steps closer towards me and pointed her hand at me.
“You and your bloody attitude, it has got to stop and why were you giving him a blowjob?”
“Because I wanted too, and I forgot to shut my door”
“Is this the guy that had his hand down your jeans?”
“Yes, this is Mikey” His facial expression was priceless she was shocked.
“Get out of this house now” I moved closer towards him and gave him a kiss on the cheek and he left.
“Bye” He waved back and she just looked at me.
“When you get back from your mums you are in so much shit!”
“Whatever”
“Okay, treat me with some fucking respect, I want you to go and say sorry to the twins for what you were doing come and pack your shit and I’ll take you to your mums”
“Can I have a shower first?”
“Hurry up, its 4:30 I told her you’d be there at 5:15 now go” I walked over to the twin’s room and knocked, they answered.
“Hey I’m sorry for what you saw” Chloe looked up at me, and just laughed,
“Whatever” She slammed the door in my face, little bitch! Oh well this weekend has nothing to do with them, I went into the bathroom and had a shower, It felt so good to have a shower, I am so happy at the moment, I’m not worried about Olivia or Dad this weekend is about me spending time with my mum and I can see Mikey. I hopped out of the shower and dried myself, I ran to my bedroom and got changed, did my make-up again! And pressed play on my music and started to scream the lyrics to Bring Me the Horizon-Pray for plagues. Olivia hates it when I play this CD because one they are really heavy and two it’s really loud. I jumped around dancing like I was with Mikey pretty funny, I waved my arms about and screamed, ‘CLOSE YOUR EYES. PRAY FOR PLAGUES’ I turned it up louder and just jumped on my bed, stomping my feet and jumping up and down. I looked at the clock and it read 5:00 I still had 15 minutes but knowing Olivia she couldn’t wait to get rid of me. I turned of my stereo grabbed my bag and walked downstairs.

“Finally I was calling you but you had your fucking music up that loud, when you get back you are going to give me that CD and I’m going to take it off of you”
“Whatever” I walked out the front door and to the car, I sat in the seat waiting for her to come, she finally came five minutes later. She started the car and we arrived at mum’s house moments later. I stepped out of the car with my backpack and went to the front door and knocked.
“Mel honey, your early” I smiled and gave my mum a hug and a kiss on the cheek, I heard Olivia turn of the car and I stepped inside, ran up to my room and put my bag in there, I then ran back downstairs, I stood behind the front door and listened to mum and Olivia talk.
“Just to let you know, I walked in on her today and she was giving some guy a blowjob, and in the morning I smelt alcohol on her”
“Yeah okay, I’ll talk to her”
“Is that it? Talk to her she is out of control and her teacher called up today and said that she was touching some guy’s crotch and in the end of class his hand was down her pants”
“I’ll talk to her”
“Is that fucking it, no wonder she gets away with murder”
“I’ll see you on Monday to pick her up, bye Olivia” Mum shut the door and she turned towards me, and gave me a very disgusted look.
“WHAT IS GOING ON?”
“Mum its fine”
“Who is this guy? And I don’t know where to start young lady, this ah you have crossed the limit I’m so sick of covering for you, when you dad gets home you know you will be in trouble right?”
“I know, the guy is Mikey”
“Who the hell is Mikey?”
“You know, he lives up the street your good friends with his mum Donna?”
“Oh her son, oh sweetie he is so cute, aww invite them over”
“Mum don’t get carried away, at least you like him, Olivia hates him”
“I figured, but you should’ve locked your door or something, I don’t mind you doing it but I don’t want to see it and neither will Olivia” I hugged her,
“Mum you so understand, but your right dad will probably kick me out”
“No he won’t doesn’t have the guts, no matter how rough you’ve been, he wouldn’t dare, but don’t be surprised if he comes and picks you up on Monday”
“I’m not really worried about that, I have a whole happy weekend to get through” I smiled and we walked into the dinner table. She had asked me to explain everything that has happened over the last few days about the party and what just happened before.
“But the worst part when I was giving Mikey assistance (I’m not allowed to actually use the word because she would get frustrated) he was so close to coming the twins walked in and they told Olivia and it was just a third world fight going off”
“Well like I said close the door, and lock it”
“Mum she took my lock off; I have no security now only when I’m here”
“That’s not true, hey where is Lilliana and Cory?”
“Robbie has taken them to the park for a while, should be back soon, I have to ask this but when you and Mikey were having intercourse (Ha she is so formal) you used protection right?”
“Yes mum”
“Okay, help me with dinner and then maybe Mikey can come over after dinner”
“Oh mum I forgot to tell you, before I went to the party Olivia threatened to take everything of mine, iPod, mobile, CD’s, stereo and my make-up and never give it back and to make matters worse she rubbed my make-up of this morning, oh and in school I got called a whore but Gerard and Mikey stood up for me” I took a big breath and let it out, so much to say in one sentence,
“Wow, how did you manage to say all that”
“I ... Have no idea”
“Well I can tell you if she took your stuff I would get it back and keep it here, and I’ll talk to her about the make-up and who called you a whore?”
“A jock, I really hate them”
“We all do, any who dinner now” I walked up to the kitchen and started to cook the mince for the tacos, whilst I was doing that mum was doing the salad, I finished with the mince and put it in the oven because I was done so early and Lilliana walked.
“MELANIE YAY YOU’RE HERE” she ran up to me and gave me a hug,
“Hey Lilly, where’s your brother?”
“Coming with dad, can you stay for longer this week”
“No Lilly you know about the whole story” spoke Mum; I let go of her and up came Cory and gave me a hug as well. I walked up to Robbie and gave him a kiss on the cheek and a hug.
“Hey Mel, how are you going?”
“Pretty good, relaxed now that I’m here” He just laughed and went to read the paper. I grabbed the food from the oven and set the table, with the food and we were all eating dinner discussing school and the main topic was me and the party I went too.
“Listen I know you went to the party but I can’t believe you got drunk” spoke Robbie,
“I know me neither but I had, had enough of Olivia threatening me and telling me how she was going to take my stuff” I finished eating my dinner, cleared the table and we went back to talking.
“Now about Olivia taking your stuff, she has crossed the line, to be on the safe side keep your laptop here and maybe some of your make-up”
“Its okay mum, I’ll keep my laptop here, I mean I love my make-up but I can live without it, plus I’ve doubled up on it all, it’s all here” She gave me a smile and went to take another sip of her wine.
“You can call up Mikey and see if he wants to come around?”
“Actually mum all I want to do is sleep, I can’t be bothered going out tonight, if it’s alright could I see him tomorrow?”
“Well tomorrow we were going to spend some time together but on Sunday we can do that, tomorrow Robbie and I are going out with Mikey and Gerard’s parents well mum, their dad is acting very strange lately” I felt a lump form in my throat and had trouble trying to swallow it.
“And we were wondering whether you’d look after Lilly and Cory for us? You can take them to the shops and Mikey can come as well, but no naughty naughty stuff” I laughed but then took her seriously, I nodded and then the phone rang, I ran up to answer it and mum just laughed.
‘Hello’
‘Melanie this is your dad here, I’ve heard you’ve been in trouble a lot lately and what the twins saw you doing today makes me even madder-’
‘You don’t sound mad’
‘Don’t fucking interrupt me, when I come home you are in some serious shit! Olivia will be calling you later tonight, I think she is thinking of something you cannot live without I don’t know but bye’ he didn’t even give me a chance to answer, just hung up. I walked over to the trouble in the worst mood ever.
“Who was that honey?” asked mum, she arose from her seat and walked over to me,
“It was dad he says I’m in serious eh”
“Just say it, Lilly, Cory block your ears for a few minutes” said Robbie, they did what they were told.
“When I said you don’t sound mad he sound don’t you fucking interrupt me, when I come home you are in some serious shit! And Olivia will be calling me later tonight and thinking of something I cannot live without”
“Oh dear, kids you can unblock your ears and go for a shower please” they nodded and went upstairs.
“Sweetie, okay I don’t know what to say, I can’t talk to him because once he makes his decision that’s it and you know that” I nodded and then the phone rang again, mum moved from her spot and answered it.
‘Hello’
‘Yes I’ll just get her for you’ She mouthed the word Olivia, I walked to the phone and started talking,
‘Yes’
‘Don’t yes me, I gather your dad called you’
‘Yes’ I said in a bored tone,
‘Right, you are no longer allowed to see Mikey’ my heart just stopped he was my best friend, worse than that I didn’t know whether we were boyfriend and girlfriend yet, we hadn’t talked about it all day. My mouth just hung open, I felt like crying.
‘Why?’
‘You heard me, I don’t want him coming home with you, no more dating, no more blowjobs no nothing’ Mum grabbed a pad and started writing something
What did she say? I wrote back saying she says I’m not allowed to see Mikey anymore. Mums mouth just dropped, No way had she mouthed, she asked for the phone and I handed it to her.
‘Where do you get the right to say who she goes out with, your not her fucking mother, I don’t care about what she did, she is a teenager with hormones’ I looked at mum with a shocked look on but she just smiled.
‘No, she can see him when she is with eyes, we don’t have a problem with him, actually I’m seeing his mother tomorrow we are friends very close’ mum told me to go up to my room as this would take a while, she’d come up after and tell me what was going to happen. I gave Robbie a kiss on the cheek and said goodnight, I went up to my room and changed into some Pjs and lay on my bed, just thinking. I decided to sms Mikey and ask him if we are going out as girlfriend or boyfriend and if he wants to go out tomorrow. Mum came through my door moments later and sat on my bed.
“Honey, you can only see Mikey when you are here”
“Why, what” I felt so sad, and broken inside.
“She finally allowed you to see him when you are here, she doesn’t want him in the house”
“Oh okay” I started to get that lump in my throat and feel tears start to well up in my eyes, I broke down and cried. Mum embraced me in a hug and I just sat there crying.
“Sweetie, it’s late, get some sleep, I’ll check up on you in the morning night” She kissed my forehead and left the room, I hoped under the covers and soon fell asleep, but I checked my phone before I dozed of, he sent me a message.
I love you!
Well I really think of you as my girlfriend, I love you!
Tomorrow sounds good, my mum can drop me of
When she come to your house to have lunch with
Your mum and step-dad, she said its okay.
I love you!
Xox Mikes.
I sms back saying
Mikey I love you!
Cool about tomorrow bring money, shop shop
Shopping! YAY also we have a problem, my
Step-mum doesn’t want me seeing you, but
I am allowed to see you when I’m at my mums
But that’s it, I know its shit, I’m sorry but guess
What I love you!
I soon placed my phone on my dresser and listened to the pitter patter of the rain on my window, before I fell asleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story