Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The First Kiss

chapterrrr 3

by clutsy_93 0 reviews

::

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [!!] [X] - Published: 2007-08-17 - Updated: 2007-08-17 - 1718 words - Complete

0Unrated
The sun beamed in through the curtains of my room, and I knew it was time to wake up I hoped out of bed, and looked over at the clock, 8:00am it read, I thought I better get up. I put some slippers on grabbed my mobile and went downstairs. No-one was up yet so I thought I’d make my self a hot Milo, I turned the kettle on and waited for it to boil. After I had finished making my drink, I took it with me to the front of the house. I opened the front door and walked over to the porch chair and sat down, put my Milo on the table and flipped open my mobile. I had 4 new messages all from Mikey.
WHAT DO YOU MEAN I’M NOT ALLOWED TO SEE YOU?
Oh my god, what’s going on? Please don’t leave me,
This is bullshit, I love you! Please message back. My smile had soon faded and went to have a look at the other 3 messages.
Melanie answer me, reply, what’s
Going on! Tell me please? I’m so
Confused!

REPLY REPLY REPLY
!!! I’m so scared now, tell me, oh shit
Dad has come home and gone into Gerard’s room
I hope he doesn’t come in here, I couldn’t handle
What he does to Gee, REPLY!

Hey Mel, it’s Gee I’m using Mikey’s phone, mine
Just got taken of me, listen I wasn’t being nosy
But what’s going on? I read his messages,
Why can’t he see you? If you need to call me
Just call Mikey now, we are sharing phones,
: ) Love –G.

Holy shit! A lot has happened since I was asleep, I took a sip of my Milo and dialed pressed sped dial 2. It kept ringing and ringing until finally someone answered.
‘H-Hello’
‘Mikey, what the hell is going on over there?’
‘No wait, you tell me first why didn’t you reply, what did I do?’
‘Nothing Mikey, Olivia called here last night and said that I’m not allowed to see you, date you, give you a blowjob all of that has to stop’
‘What the fuck?’
‘I know messed up, but the good news is I can see you when I’m at mum’s oh and no coming over after school’
‘What! You always come over after school; well we spend time after school, going to the mall, movies and that’
‘Don’t make this harder, I’m so scared when I get home, Dad could up and is really angry and I’m in so much trouble when he gets home, I don’t want to go home Mikey I don’t wonna’
‘Hey, it’s oka-’
“How do you know that, nothing in my life is okay except for you and Gee?”
“I don’t know”
‘Mikey what happened last night?’
‘Well dad came home, he started threatening mum saying that he is going to take Gee and I away and that she can’t see us anymore, at the time Gee was in my room and we were going through his drawings, and he stormed up the stairs barged into my room and took Gee away from me, I could hear him yelling at him, and Gee fighting back with him, after 10 minutes Gee came back to my room, bruised and everything, I asked him what was wrong and he told me wait he said “Don’t you worry about it, he is a fucking asshole and if he ever touches you, you’ve got to tell me” and then he left, I started to cry but I held them back’ I wish I could just hug him, it sounded as if he was going to cry again,
‘Mikey I’m so sorry’
‘Hey it’s not your problem, I heard Gee sneak out later last night but I don’t think he ever came back’
‘Mikey, I don’t want to scare you and I’m telling you the truth but he just showed up at my door step’ I looked at Gerard his eyes were swollen, from crying I guess and he looked so tired. I got up from my seat and walked over to him, I grabbed his hand, and he followed me back to the bench we sat down, and I gave him my Milo.
‘Relax, he is okay, yup I’ll tell him, love you too’ I hung up the phone and turned to face him.
“Your probably wondering why I’m here” I looked him in the eyes,
“Nope, none of my business”
“Well any who, I’m sorry for bothering you, but I had to get out of that house” I nodded, and he took another sip of the drink,
“It’s okay Gee, it doesn’t bother me” He finished the drink and put it on the table next to him, I grabbed his arm and pulled him into a hug, he hugged back, and we just sat there for a good 2 minutes before we pulled away. I grabbed his chin and made him look at me.
“Mikey is scared, he told me to tell you to come home, if you want I’ll walk you?”
“No it’s okay, I should get going don’t want to scare him” He got up and so did I,
“Gerard wait” I pulled him into another hug, and he just clung onto me, not wanting to let go. I pulled away, and so did he and waved good bye, and so did I. I took the mug back inside, washed it and went back up to my room. I had a quick shower and got ready for the big day ahead. Lilliana came running in moments later as I was doing my hair; she jumped on my bed and looked at me through the mirror.
“We get to go shopping today YAY” I looked at her, and ran up and jumped on the bed and started tickling her.
“Yes we do” She was laughing so much it made me laugh, I’m always happiest when I’m in this house, this room and with such caring people. I stopped tickling her and went back to doing my hair.
“Is Mikey coming? Please say yes, he is a lot of fun to be around” I decided to play a game with her no.
“Sorry sweetie he’s not” Her face just dropped and I felt so guilty.
“W-Why? What did I do not to make him come” She started to well up in the eyes and cry. ‘Bugger’ I thought to myself.
“Just joshing with ya, of course he is coming” She jumped of the bed and ran up to me, and punched me lightly in the arm.
“Don’t do that, not funny” She left my room moments later and I finished getting ready. I heard the front door ‘Ding Dong’ and went down to get it, but someone already had, Lilliana had got it,
“Hey sweetie, how are you doing?” It was Donna,
“Goooodd” I saw Mikey come into view, and she ran up to him and hugged him, Donna just laughed and came inside.
“Hey Mel”
“Hello” She took a seat at the dinner table and so did Lilliana, soon after Mikey came into view and so did my mum. They all exchanged their hellos, Mikey and I went up to my room, while Lilliana, Mum and Donna were having some coffee and cookies. We arrived at my room and this time I locked the door. Mikey walked up behind me and spun me around so I was facing him; he pressed his lips up to mine and hugged me.
“Hey Mikes” I mumbled through the kiss. We broke the kiss and hug, and he sat on my bed,
“Well if I can’t see you on the weekdays tomorrow or tonight we will have to have sex”
“Shh, Lilliana or Cory could be outside my door” I walked up to him and sat on his laps. He scooted down to the head of my bed with me straddling his waists.
“I can’t believe she is doing this, I cannot live without seeing you during the weekdays after school, it’s like suicide” I placed a finger to his lips, but soon removed them, and replaced with my lips touching his sweet lips. He moved his tongue along the bottom of my lip and I allowed him access after all, he is my boyfriend now. He moved his hands from holding my hips to my back, and slowly slid his hands up my shirt and touched my breasts; I think he was kind of bummed though because I was wearing a bra. He started to massage them through the bra making me moan through the kiss, and it sent shivers down my spine. I started to rock a bit, forwards and backwards making him moan. I could feel his member through my jeans, and knew he was hard. I broke the kiss, gasping for air.
“Melanie sweetie we are going now, are you coming with us or walking there?” I looked over at Mikey at his face was flustered.
“I’m not walking Mikey, you have to quickly get rid of you erection now” He looked sad but then smiled,
“We’ll get a lift, just give us a second, I have to go to toilet and freshen up”
“Okay” I heard her leave, and looked back over at Mikey, who already had his pants and boxers down, he was starting to pump himself, as he was doing that I fixed my make-up and put some body spray on, and I heard him say my name a couple of times, and then he relaxed. I looked over at him, he was in my bathroom, with his pants down, I would’ve loved to see him walk with his boxers and pants down at his ankles. He came back with pants on, and I smiled.
“You said my name when you came” He smiled and hugged me,
“There is no other girl, I would’ve said” I kissed his lips and then unlocked the door, ready to go to the shops.
Sign up to rate and review this story