Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The First Kiss

chapterrrrr 4

by clutsy_93 0 reviews

::

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [!!] [X] - Published: 2007-08-19 - Updated: 2007-08-19 - 4093 words - Complete

0Unrated
----SHOPPING TIME----
“Mum, if we finish looking around we will just walk back home” she nodded, and all four of us, went to look in Target. Lilliana and Cory wanted to have a look at the toys, so Mikey and I just followed. Lilliana went straight to the Bratz and Cory went to the action figures,
“Mikey, I’ll go with Lilliana you go with Cory” I handed him some money, and he gave me a confused look.
“Hey, I have cash mum puts a lot in my bank every week”
“I wasn’t wondering about that, why do I need the money?”
“Oh, right if he wants anything, but nothing to expensive as we still have to go to other shops” He nodded and ran after Cory. I followed Lilliana into the girls section and she just went crazy (meaning she was running around and showing me all the stuff that she had wanted for ages)
“Oh my god, look at these, aren’t these cute” she pointed to a care bear toy, and it was glow in the dark.
“Well, what one would you like?” She turned around and looked at me with the biggest smile on her face.
“You don’t have to get me one; I can wait till my birthday or Christmas”
“But I want too, now choose one” She hugged me, and picked out the purple one.
“You know you don’t have to get me one” I put my hands to her lips, and she stopped talking.
“Is Cory getting anything?”
“I have no idea, Mikey is with him, and did you need anything else?”
“No, thank you” She hugged me, and then we went looking for Mikey and Cory. Lilliana spotted them, looking at the DVD section. We decided we were going to scare them, I went first and snuck up behind Mikey and wrapped my arms around his waist and lifted up my hands to his eyes, so he was blind folded.
“Guess who?” I whispered into his ear.
“Mmm, Melanie” I removed my hands from his eyes and he turned around to face me,
“How did you know?”
“One of my hidden talents” I hugged him, he grabbed my hand and we went looking for Lilliana and Cory. They were in the stationary section, looking at the Hello Kitty and Winnie the Pooh, stuff. They didn’t find anything they wanted in there, but I found heaps. In my basket Hello Kitty subject book, Betty Boop pencil case, and a Piglet notepad. Mikey just laughed at me, we paid for our stuff and walked passed Jamaica Blue, and the parents were having some drinks with food, we waved at them but they didn’t see us, so we didn’t bother going up to them. We walked past sanity and I saw the new Drop Dead, Gorgeous album and I grabbed Mikey’s hand and we walked in, I picked the CD of the shelf, and went through the rock section. Mikey went outside with the kids, and sat down on the bench and they were just talking. After about 10 minutes of going through the CD’s I had 4 in my hand, and went to the cashier, after all that I went outside the shop and I saw Olivia, I quickly ran to the seat and sunk down,
“Mel, what’s wrong?” asked a very confused Mikey,
I pointed to behind me and he turned, he also sunk into his seat,
“If she sees me, with all of this shopping and you, she will be so angry”
“But your with your mum, she shouldn’t have a say”
“Oh trust me, she will, especially with the shopping, she’ll be like Where did you get the money to buy all of this shit so it’s just better if I stay hidden”
“Mellie can we go somewhere, I’m sick of sitting down” asked Cory, right then and there Olivia came into view. I got up from my seat before she had anytime to say anything.
“Yup lets go now” We all got up and left, I asked Lilliana to see what Olivia’s face looked like, and she said she looked mad.
“Who was that Mellie?” asked Cory,
“Step-mum, Olivia”
“She is a meanie, I don’t like her” and Lilliana agreed.
“Hey neither do I” They all laughed but I didn’t, once they saw I wasn’t laughing they stopped.
“Where do you want to go?” I asked them,
“Uhm, K-Mart?” I nodded, and we walked into K-Mart, I saw something that caught my eye, and walked of, I told them I would find them, as I wondered of. I walked over to the Pjs section and found some boxers, I grabbed about three pairs and I went looking for Mikey, Lilliana and Cory, I again found them looking at DVD’s.
“What is it with all of you looking at DVD’s?”
“I don’t know, I’m looking for a movie for my girlfriend, and I know she is into the Harry Potters, and I’m trying to find the set box”
“Who’s your girlfriend?”
“Honestly are you blonde?”
“Oh right me that is an insult Mikey” He came up to me and hugged me,
“Why are you getting me them?”
“Because I want too, and I know that Olivia’s kids went into your room and stole them, and you haven’t seen them since”
“God you’re smart, but they will cost a fortune”
“Maybe” He lifted my chin up and pecked my lips, I heard a person walk by and say ‘Honestly can’t they get a room’, but I didn’t take any notice.
“Where are Cory and Lilliana?”
“Looking over at the kiddy movies” I left Mikey to look for the Harry Potter’s and I walked up to Lilliana and Cory.
“Choose two movies each” I told them and Lilliana just smiled, but Cory didn’t understand.
“Huh?” Lilliana whispered something in his ear and he soon had the same grin as her. I just laughed and they both picked out two movies each. I told them to meet Mikey around the box sets and I went looking through some DVD’s as well. I picked out some movies as well. I finished looking and walked to the box sets, Mikey looked at the DVD’s I had, and took them of me. He started laughing,
“Mr. Bean?”
“Hell yeah! I saw that at the movies” He handed them back to me, and I saw he had something in his hand, I went to grab it but he noticed and put it in the other one.
“No way, you’re not looking”
“Why not?”
“Surprise” He then started walking to where the youngens were, and I followed. I paid for the DVD’s and Mikey did the same, but he told me to wait outside so I wouldn’t see what it was he bought.
“Hey Cory and Lily, is it alright, if Mikey and I look in Jay Jays and some other shops?”
“Where are we meant to go?”
“I’ll find mum and then after we are done, we’ll come and pick you up and then go home?”
“Sure” We walked back to Jamaica Blue, and found our parents sitting down, Cory and Lilliana went up to them, and mum nodded so Mikey and I went shopping on our own. We walked into Jay Jays and I went straight to the old tees. Mikey just laughed and went to have a look at the skinny legs; I picked out a snoopy, Gremlins, another snoopy and a flashdance shirts and went to look over at the jumpers. I found a grey one, and down the side it had a black rainbow and a girl listening to her iPod in hand, I picked that one out, and went over to Mikey who had three pairs of skinny legs and a dress shirt.
“What’s the shirt for?”
“Well on Wednesday we are going out for tea with some of our relatives they are in town, and mum told me I need a dress shirt so I thought I might as well find one”
“Oh okay”
“Are you getting any skinny legs?”
“I might get some from here and Target”
“You mean we have to walk up there again?” He said in a sarcastic tone,
“Yes” We walked over to the skinny legs and I chose a faded denim pair, and a black pair, we paid for our stuff and walked up to Target AGAIN. I dragged him to the FreFusion range and I found a blue pair of skinny legs, and some tights for dance.
“Mel I’m tired now all shopped out”
“You have hardly bought anything”
“Oh I remember now, can we have a look at the iPod speakers here?” I nodded and he led the way to them, he found one that he liked and we paid for it and my stuff and went to find our parents. Lilliana spotted us and ran over and so did Cory.
“Mum said we can go now, you don’t need to go and say we are leaving”
“Okay” She looked at all the bags that I was holding and smiled. Lilliana grabbed hold of my hand and her brothers and Cory held onto Mikey’s hand, and we were on our way home. We were on the footpath and Cory wanted to hold Mikey’s hand and Lilliana wanted to hold mine, so at the front is was us girls and at the back was the guys.
“What did you buy Mellie?”
“Uhm, actually I can’t remember, when we get home come up to my room and I’ll show you”
“Cool, thank you for buying me the things that you did”
“That’s okay, anytime, did you show mum and Robbie?”
“Yeh, they said that you shouldn’t of” We reached our street, but I went the other way.
“Mellie home is that way” Pointed Lilliana.
“I know, but I thought you would like some lunch?”
“Yes please, mum asked me if I had eaten but I told her that we would get something on the way home”
“Well aren’t you smart”
“I know” We arrived at Chicken Treat, it was the closest take away joint here, we all walked in, I put all my shopping with the kids, and asked them what they wanted and walked up to the line and so did Mikey.
“Did you have fun talking with Cory?”
“Yes, oh my god, he is a little movie man” I just laughed,
“I know, he watches them over and over, it’s pretty scary sometimes”
“How may I help you today?” Asked the girl,
“Hi, I’d like two kids’ meals with nuggets, a chicken roll and what do you want?”
“Oh, just a chicken roll thanx”
“Make that two chicken rolls”
“Thank you, that’ll be $17.50 and don’t forget to choose your drinks” I handed her the money and went to the fridge to get the drinks. I got two coke zeros and two juice boxes. We ate our meal there, and then left and walked back home, it was really silent I guess everyone was tired. I unlocked the door, handed Lilliana and Cory there shopping and they just went of into their own world. Mikey and I walked up to my room, I put my shopping on the floor and I thought to myself I will go through it later. Mikey was sitting on my bed and had his phone out,
“What are you doing?”
“Calling Gee to see if he is okay”
“Okay, want a drink?”
“Nah, I’m all good, hey does your mum know about the party night?”
“Yeah, I phoned her when I left your house and told her that I’m in big trouble and that I got a bit drunk”
“Does she know that I made the drinks for you?”
“No, I didn’t tell her about that”
“Okay, I’m really sorry”
“It’s okay; just don’t make me drink that much”
“I didn’t mean too” I walked downstairs and grabbed a water bottle and saw Cory watching his DVD I bought him, and Lilliana I presume was in the front room. I went back upstairs and took the phone with me, just incase mum rang. My door was closed, and I just listened through.
“Gee, is he home?”
“Its okay, what have you been doing?”
“Oh me, went to the shops, bought Mel some stuff, hey when I come home can you come with me to the shops, I found heaps of stuff I wanted to get her, but I couldn’t’ cause she was with me”
“Cool thanx Gee, I don’t know, whenever mum comes back from shopping with Mel’s parents, why don’t you come over?”
“Cool, see you soon” Mikey hung up and I took that as my cue to go on. I opened the door and sat in Mikey’s laps, i turned around so I was facing him, but straddled at the waists.
“Gee is coming over, is that okay?”
“It’s cool” I placed a kiss on his lips, and moved my lips down his neck and started sucking on his bare skin. A moan escaped his lips and I moved back up to his lips and our tongues just wrestled around in each others mouths. I pulled away and just looked at Mikey he is so gorgeous and just plain beautiful.
“Hey Mel, what are you doing tomorrow?”
“Uhm, I don’t think anything”
“Wonna come round our place and hang out with the guys?”
“Sounds like a plan, oh wait”
“What?”
“Tomorrow I have to spend time with mum, we were meant to do it today but instead we went shopping”
“Oh bugger”
“I know”
“Sorry to interrupt Mikey and Mel but I’m here now” We both turned around and saw Gerard at my door, I got of Mikey and fixed up my clothes and sat on my bean bag, Gerard came in and sat on my bed with Mikey, who was leaned up against my wall.
“How is it going Gee?” I asked him,
“Uhm alright, hey sorry about this morning, me just dropping by”
“Hey, it’s okay” I got up from my seat and sat on the bed with the guys, I put my head on Gerard’s shoulder and he put his head on my head.
“Gee, what does your dad do to you?” I sat on his legs and looked him in his hazel eyes.
“Uhm”
“You can trust me Gee, please tell me?”
“H-H-He just hits me and calls me a useless piece of shit and that” I leant over and hugged him, he hugged back and we released and I looked over at Mikey. He looked just as sad as Gerard.
“I know I just got here but Mikey didn’t you want to go to the shops?” I looked over at Mikey and he looked away, I pretended like I didn’t know what was going on.
“Mikey, what are you doing at the shops?”
“Eh nothing, Gee just wants to go look for something there” He gave his brother and stern look, I tried my best not to laugh at this, Gerard slapped my hips and I moved of his waist and walked them to the front door.
“Bye Mikey” said Cory, he ran up to him and gave him a hug, and he did the same with Gerard.
“Bye catch up soon” We went to the front door, Gerard leant up against the pole and I kissed Mikey goodbye and watched them leave. I went inside and sat next to Lilliana on the couch.
“Hey Lily” She looked up from watching her movie and looked at me,
“Hey, now that Mikey is gone, can we look at your shopping?”
“Oh I forgot about that, sure” She paused the movie, and we went up to my room, she sat on my bean bag and watched me place my stuff on the bed, all up I bought 4 CD’s, 2 DVD’s, some stationary, boxers, 3 old tees, 3 skinny legs and a pair of tights. She looked at all of my stuff and went through my CD’s.
“You bought heaps” Now that I think about it I did,
“Yeh, I did”
“Well I’m going to go back and watch my movie, have fun” She left my room and I took the time to call mum. I dialed the number and waited for her to answer.
‘Hello’
‘Hey mum, it’s Mel’
‘Oh hey, what’s wrong?’
‘Nothing, I was just wondering what time are you coming home?’
‘Oh I don’t know, maybe in half an hour’
‘Okay, just bored a bit’
‘Why don’t you and Mikey go to the movies?’
‘He is already gone; he and Gee went to the shops’
‘Okay then, well we are just paying the bill now, so no longer than 10 minutes’
‘Okay bye’ she hung up and I took all the price tags of my clothes, and hung some of them up and packed some of them for when I’m at Olivia’s. I heard mum talking and presumed they were home, I went downstairs and was greeted by Mum and Robbie, and Donna must’ve gone already.
“Hey mum” She nodded and went upstairs to her room, and I just sat on the couch watching foxtel with Cory. Mum came downstairs and started getting dinner ready.
“Mel can you please bring in the washing?”
“Sure” I got of the couch and went outside and picked the washing of the line one by one. I came inside and put the basket on the couch and went to help mum with dinner, I chopped some of the vegetables while mum was doing the chicken.
“How are you and Mikey going?”
“Uhm, good I really like him and I can’t see him on the weekdays after school”
“Oh okay, well no sex in school and no sneaking behind Olivia’s back when you are home, because I won’t be able to save your butt then”
“Gross mum, really yuck”
“Well it’s true, you know what I mean”
“Yer I know, I just hope she’ll come to terms with him, did I tell you Olivia saw me at the shops with Mikey and that I had shopping?”
“No you didn’t, what did she say?”
“I didn’t give her a chance, I walked away”
“Melanie”
“I knew she was going to give me a lecture about it and I didn’t want to hear it”
“Okay, I’ll talk to her about it tomorrow when she picks you up”
“Oh about that, what time is she picking me up?”
“Well apparently your dad is home, and she is picking you up around 10, 10:30am”
“What?!”
“She wants you to go home early”
“But we were meant to spend time together”
“I know, apparently she wants you home”
“Okay” I finished up with the veggies and went upstairs to ring Mikey.
‘Hi sexy’
‘Hey Mikey’
‘I miss you’
‘I miss you too; guess what I have to go home at 10 in the morning tomorrow, dad is home’
‘Oh shit, are you scared?’
‘Mikey, I’m terrified he is going to flip about me and you going out, be giving you a blow job and getting caught’
‘It’s okay; I’ll come over later tonight’
‘Are you sure?’
‘Well I’m not letting you sleep by yourself when you scared’
‘Aww you are so sweet’
‘Thank you, what are you doing now?’
‘Uhm, missing you and missing you’
‘Aww, I miss you too, I might not be able to get away tonight’
‘But I thought you just you could?’
‘Well we are having the family over tonight for a BBQ and Wednesday going out still’
‘Oh’
‘Oh hell with it, I’ll try, my cousin Lisa is coming as well, and her friend, oh my god, her friend made a pass at me the last time they were down, she asked to see all my music she was looking through my music on my bed, then all of a sudden she straddled me at the waists and started kissing me, then before I knew it my pants were of, and I knew she was just using me because she just broke it of with her boyfriend’
‘Oh, do you think she’ll try again?’
‘Probably but I won’t be here will I, I’ll be with you’
‘Aww, what time is everyone coming?’
‘They are starting to arrive now and oh fuck!’
‘She is here, oh my god, I want to come now’
‘Can you? Ask your mum?’
‘Okay give me a second’ He put the phone down and I sat in silence and waited for him to come back.
‘She said no, but I’m coming anyway, I told her I’m not hungry and that I’m not coming down, and Gee is in my room now’
‘Tell him I say hi’
‘You can, we put you on speaker’
‘Hey guys’
‘Hey’ spoke Gee,
‘Well mikey can’t you just sneak out now, you can come here for dinner, and there is heaps of food’
‘Sounds like a plan, but I have to eat here before I can go’
‘What is Gee doing?’
‘Reading some of my comics and listening to his iPod’
‘Doesn’t he like of I forgot her name’
‘I didn’t tell you her name, it is Katherine’
‘Yeah, he hates her, ever since she called him a freak and told him to wash his hair and take of the eyeliner, and everyone just laughed at him and he ran up to his room, I followed him, and we don’t really come down that much, but mum hates it’
‘Oh okay, ask him if he wants to come as well?’
‘I don’t think your mum would like him to come as well’
‘She loves both of you, she wouldn’t mind, I can set up a bed for him’
‘Aww cool, I’ll tell him’
“Gerard, you’re coming with me when I go to Mel’s and she is setting up a bed for you”
“I don’t want to be a problem I’ll stay”
‘No Gee, you’re my best friend as well, she won’t mind’
“Mikey, I’m borrowing some of your clothes to wear”
“Okay” I heard a knock through the line and everyone just fell silent, I heard the button click and Gerard and Mikey running around, he was now whispering,
‘What’s going on?’
‘Its her, she is at my door, we are in my wardrobe and we have to keep quiet’
‘Okay, well I’m going to set up Gee’s bed now, sms me when you’re coming’
‘Okay bye’ I hung up the phone and mum walked in, while I was making the bed,
“Is someone sleeping over tonight?”
“Oh, mum I was wondering whether Mikey and Gee could sleepover?”
“Sure, no naughty stuff”
“MUM” She left the room laughing and I finished doing the bed and went downstairs for tea, I kept my phone with me at all times but still no sms, I helped mum with the dishes had my shower and finally got a message.
We are leaving now, see you soon
Love YOU XOXO
I put my phone down, and heard the door bell ring. I heard Mikey and Gerard’s voice and ran downstairs.
“Hey guys”
“Hi” they both said, I kissed mum on the cheek and we went upstairs to my room.
“Did anyone see you leave?”
“Nope, don’t think so, told mum that I was tired and Gerard said he was sleeping in my room cause you know why” I nodded and looked at the time, it was nearly 10 o’clock. Mikey yawned and then Gerard did.
“You guys tired?”
“Very”
“Might as well go to bed then” we all agreed and everyone got changed into their Pjs and hoped into their bed, Mikey slept with me and Gee was sleeping on the kind mattress.
“Night guys”
“Night” Mikey whispered night in my ear, and kissed my ear, he put his hands around me and wrapped his legs around me, I soon dozed of.
Sign up to rate and review this story