Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The First Kiss

chapterrrrr 5

by clutsy_93 0 reviews

review please?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!] [V] [X] - Published: 2007-08-21 - Updated: 2007-08-21 - 3496 words - Complete

0Unrated
I awoke to Mikey blowing on my neck, and Gee tickling me.
“Ahh why do you guys insist on waking me?”
“Because your mum told us to get up, it’s almost 9:30” I opened my eyes and flung myself up, causing Mikey to fall of the bed.
“WHAT!” They just laughed and I went into my bathroom to have a shower,
“You kiddies, can have breakfast, I’m sure mum has got something for you”
“Okay” they left my room and I had a quick shower, and went downstairs to have something to eat. Mikey was having some eggs and so was Gee, I felt like that as well, but mum was no-where to be seen.
“Your eggs are in the pan, there is a plate on the bench” spoke Robbie, he was reading the paper.
“Cool, thank you” He just nodded and went back to reading the paper. I put my breakfast on a plate and sat down at the head of the table. It was really silent, and all I could here was knife and forks being placed on the plates. I looked up, and noticed that they were watching me; I started to laugh and almost spat my food out. They just giggled and put their plates up and went upstairs. I was soon finished and ran upstairs but I was tackled by Gee, he started tickling me, but I rolled him over and tickled him.
“Suck on that Mr. Way
“Ahh, please don’t ever call me that”
“Why Mr. Way?” He just looked into my eyes, and started laughing, I heard Mikey coughing in front of us. He had the biggest smile on his face, he pointed to my boob, and then I noticed my bra was hanging out. Gee just looked up at me, and pushed my top up. I kissed his cheek and we got up, we all went to my room. Gee and Mikey went through my shopping while I put the spare bed away, I made my bed and by the time I was done they had finished looking through my shopping. I looked over at the clock and it was 10:05am, I had to quickly pack my clothes and shopping.
“You know Gee; I’m so turned on right now with her”
“Oh nice one Mikes, I didn’t need to know that” I saw them whispering, and then they just started laughing, one thing I will never understand with these brothers is their connection, they are so close, it’s so cute. I heard the doorbell ring and Olivia and dad’s voice. I started to panic and they both noticed this. They both got of my bed and hugged me, they showered me with kisses on the cheek but I was still scared. Gee grabbed my hand and so did Mikey.
“You’ll get through this, if not come to our house tonight” I looked at the Way brothers and they smiled. Why couldn’t I stay here, holy crap I’m scared. Gerard carried my bag, both of them had hold of my hands and we walked downstairs. I got a disgusted look from Olivia and mum gave me a smile, but I knew it was fake, she knew I was scared. Gerard put my bag down and hugged me, and Mikey gave me a kiss on the cheek and a hug too, we said goodbye and I was left alone in my own little world.
“Right, well come on young lady time to go home” spoke Dad, I looked up at mum; she embraced me in a hug I kissed her on the cheek and told her to say good bye to Robbie and the kids. I grabbed my bag and walked outside with dad and Olivia, I saw the twins in the back seat and knew this was going to be hell; I put my bag in the boot and hoped in the car. I left the happy house and was going to my worst nightmare. It was all silent, until Chloe spoke up.
“Daddy what’s a blow job?” I looked over at them, and they had evil smiles.
“See what you have done Melanie, fucking hell”
“Thomas, not in front of the girls, wait till we get home then you can yell at her” I felt like digging a hole and dying in it, I’m scared.
“You wait girl, when we get home, which we are almost there, you’re going to learn what respect is” Oh my god, my feet are sweating. We made it home and the girls jumped out and were laughing. I grabbed my stuff out of the boot and walked inside. I felt my hair being pulled and I was shoved in the front room, I dumped my bag on the couch and I got shoved to the floor. I turned around and saw Olivia looking down on me.
“You are a slut you know that, who were those two boys who came downstairs with you?”
“Gerard and Mikey”
“You slept with them didn’t you, fucking whore, your dad is not happy, he had to come home early and sort you out, not impressed” She slapped me,
“Get up now bitch” I got up and she pushed me back down, what is this game to her.
“You are a fucking pansy, you’re scared aren’t you?”
“No, just bored” The front door slammed.
“MELANIE, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH” Now I’m scared, Olivia went upstairs from what I could see and I heard a door slam. Dad walked into the front room, chucked the keys on the table, I had a bit of trouble getting up, but I got up.
“I have had it with you, Olivia has had it with you, she has told me about what happened on Friday in school, and after school with Mikey, do you know what Olivia is sorting out your punishment, I’m only here for tonight and then I’m leaving tomorrow night, so your act had better change” I nodded, I was about to leave when he grabbed my arm.
“I’M NOT FINISHED YET” he yelled in my ear.
“Now enough of seeing Mikey, you and him are over, and your room is now to change, no more black shit” I was not loosing Mikey without a fight.
“Listen I can still see Mikey when I’m at mums, mum and Olivia had talked about this”
“Shut the fuck up now”
“You are going to be put in your place, you heard me no Mikey”
“Did you not hear what I said though; they had already talked about it”
“MELANIE, SHUT UP! YOU HEARD ME, NO MORE MIKEY, ENOUGH SAID” I took a step back from dad and he just smiled.
‘You’re scared aren’t you?”
“No, but I’m sick of everyone underestimating Mikey”
“THAT’S IT, I DON’T WANT TO HEAR THAT NAME IN THIS HOUSE”
“Why can’t I see him?”
“ENOUGH ABOUT THIS DAMN SUBJECT?” I just jumped, I tried to hide that I wasn’t scared.
“We got a letter send home from the school, you are getting a uniform, and the letter is in your room” I nodded,
“Is Mikey in any of your classes?”
“Science, English, Math’s, History and Computer”
“You are not allowed to sit any where near him, and to make sure of this, I’m calling your teachers to make sure”
“Do you hang out with him at lunch?” I thought about this one for a minute, what if I said no, would he get the teachers to check up on this.
“Do you?”
“No”
“Are you telling the truth?”
“Fine, I sit with him” He walked over to me and slapped me, and it hurt twice as much as Olivia’s.
“You liar, bloody hell” He moved an inch closer towards me, and I fell backwards, he just laughed and I moved myself to the wall.
“Fucking pansy, now that we have that settled, when you go to your mums, why don’t treat her the way you treat us?”
“I like it over there, and she understands me” He grabbed my arm pulling me up, and chucked me against the wall. I just fell down and cradled my arm.
“Why don’t you like it over here?”
“I just don’t” I got up and was pushed to the wall.
“Well we are going to change that, because Olivia phoned up the lawyer and we are trying to get custody so that you can only see your mum, once a weekend a month” I looked into his eyes and felt like punching him.
“See how you like that one”
“I will because when I’m there, I can see MIKEY” I got out of his grip, grabbed my bag and ran up the stairs.
“OLIVIA GRAB HER” I turned around and ran into someone, I guess it was Olivia.
“Now missy where to you think you are going?”
“To my room”
“No, your dad isn’t finished with you” I got out of her grip and ran to my room; I locked the door and fell down crying. I heard foot steps coming.
“OPEN THE DOOR NOW” I fell silent and walked into my closet.
“FINE HAVE IT YOUR WAY, NO DINNER OR LUNCH, STAY IN YOUR ROOM FOR THE WHOLE DAY” I lay on my side and cried till nothing was left inside of me. I closet door and saw Olivia standing there, how did she get in? She grabbed me by the hair and chucked me against my dresser.
“Did you get in Olivia?”
“Yeah, she is out now” I looked her in the eyes and she just smiled.
“Your in trouble now” she whispered in my ear, she leant against my door-frame and watched as dad entered.
“Now, I’m even angrier than I was before”
“You know how old you are? Act your age, you know what you are scared, you ran off”
“I-I- just had enough of you all disrespecting Mikey and me, stopping me from see-” He slapped me, and kicked my stomach. Olivia just chuckled and walked over to his side.
“I can’t wait for that custody to kick in, Thomas we should have the letters tomorrow morning and we can sign them”
“Mum has to sign them as well”
“She already knows Melanie” My eyes started to get glassy.
“Aww, Mellie didn’t know, well you can call her later tonight and she’ll tell you about it” She walked out and so did dad. I curled up in a ball and cried. I decided to lock my door and I just lay on my bed staring outside, it was cloudy and looked like their was a storm coming. I heard the girls outside, I walked out on my tiny balcony and watched them, I sat down and read my new book ‘Surviving life itself, school, boyfriend and family’ I got up to the third chapter and my eyes were stinging really bad. I chucked the book on my bedroom floor, and saw a car come up our way and turn into the drive way. Probably Olivia’s family, I put my Bring me the Horizon CD on and blasted it through my stereo, I jumped and danced around singing to ‘Tell Slater not to wash his dick’
You've got a mouth like a razor-blade. It cuts so deep.
So kiss my wrists, my neck and give me eternal sleep. I sang along with the lyrics, I heard someone at my door but I ignored it, I was happy. I took of my jumper and my clothes and changed into some track pants, and put on my Drop Dead, Gorgeous hoodie. I turned my music down a bit, and went downstairs, I saw Olivia’s Aunt, Uncle and her Mum. Great more hell.
“I told you before you left here on Friday I wanted that CD” everyone looked up at me, I walked to the fridge got a can and was half way up the stairs when Olivia’s mum Patricia started talking.
“I bet you can’t wait to get that custody and teach her some manners”
“I know, tomorrow, can’t wait, then I can raise her the way I want too”
“Like fun” I said under my breath,
“What did you say?” spoke Patricia,
“Nothing, just had something in my throat”
“God and her manners, work on that, so what happened on Friday with her” I went up to my room, locked it and turned up my music and went back out to the balcony.

--Night Time—
I had, had my shower and was waiting for dinner, but I figured after 10 minutes I figured I wasn’t getting anything, I phoned Mikey and waited for him to answer.

Hey sugar,
Hi Mikes
Mikey I feel like I’m in hell, I’m not even meant to be talking to you, I’m no longer allowed to sit next to you in class, they are calling all my teachers and making sure.
Mel, I this is just ah! I’m so sorry.
Did your mum find out about you and Gee sleeping?
Nope, she didn’t wake up till 11am she must’ve had a late night, oh my god have you seen the uniform?
No not yet, still waiting… they aren’t giving me any dinner, shhhh Mikey I think someone is coming.
“Melanie, come downstairs and get your uniform”
“Okay”
Mikey I have to go, I gotta get my uniform.
Bye love.
Bye sexy.

I walked downstairs and almost had a heart attack; it was a cream skirt, light green blouse with a cream tie, stockings, and a green jumper with the logo of the school and black shoes.
“Here you go, I want to see you in it tomorrow, and no make-up”
“What ever” I grabbed the uniform and went upstairs to my room. I soon fell asleep.

My alarm went of, and I quickly grabbed my uniform and jumped in the shower. I didn’t bother washing my hair; I ran to my room and packed my make-up in my school bag, oh which they gave to us, with diary and all. I put my bag over my shoulders and walked downstairs, I skipped breakfast just had some juice.
“Well don’t you look all good?”
“Yeah okay, I’m going to school now” I heard her speaking to dad and I just walked on to Mikey’s house. I went into their house, and straight up to Mikey’s room. He was no-where to be seen, so I decided to put my make-up on, I pulled out the bag and did my make-up.
“Well don’t you look all smart in your uniform” I turned around and saw Mikey standing there in his uniform. I went up to him and hugged him,
“Hi sexy” I reached down and squeezed his ass.
“What, it’s the only time I get to see you”
“You know, at lunch no-one goes into the 2nd story toilets, if you know what I mean?”
“Mikey Way you are full of surprises” I kissed his nose and we went downstairs to meet Gerard.
“Haha you guys look so funny”
“Don’t worry, you look good to Gee”
“Shut up Mel, do you two want a lift?” We nodded and went to his car. We arrived at school and everyone was in their uniform. I hoped out of the car and the siren just went. Mikey and I walked to science but I got told to stay at the front, he sat down at the back and just started doodling on his pad.
“Now you will be partnered with Gloria in labs and sitting next to her” I took my seat down next to her, I took out my pad and started to write down the notes from the board. I felt my phone vibrate through my bag and decided to look at it.
I miss you,
Dang! You look so bored
I turned around and saw Mikey smiling up at me.
“Melanie, turn to the front” I turned around and continued writing down the notes. For the rest of the time before lunch Mikey and I got separated. Lunch time finally arrived and I saw teachers looking at me, so I went upstairs and soon later I saw Mikey come up, I went to the Boys toilets but no-one saw me, soon after Mikey came in, he dropped his bag and so did I, he pulled me into a kiss and I wrapped my legs around his waists, he carried me to the last cubicle and he locked it, he sat down on the toilet with me on his lap. He pulled back and looked into my eyes.
“I have wanted to do that all day”
“Me too” I started to kiss him again, I knew we didn’t have much time so I un did his belt and he pulled his pants down along with his boxers, he pulled my skirt down and I took my shoes of, along with my stockings, by the time I got them down he had a condom on, I sat back on his lap and he moved my panties to one side. He entered me, and I started rocking on his hips, I was having a lot of trouble rocking and I think he knew this, he stood up and I wrapped my legs around his waists, I was up against the wall, sex standing up, first time sounds good, he started thrusting and I wrapped my arms around him,
“Harder Mikey”
“Fuck Melanie” He soon started to thrust harder and with each thrust I wish I didn’t want to come this was amazing. He came and I did moments later, I couldn’t move my legs so I stayed holding onto him for a while waiting for my legs to come back to life. I heard a door open and thought I was having a nightmare.
“Melanie is you in here?” I heard the foot steps disappear but then Mikey sneezed, I looked at him and he was mouthing sorry, a hundreds times. The teacher walked extra fast and opened the door, stupid locks don’t even work. I looked her in the eyes and she looked shocked, by the way my legs were still around Mikey and he was still inside me and his bare bum was exposed.
“Mr. WAY”
“Get your butts out here now, first get dressed” She shut the door, I put my legs down and he removed himself out of me and slipped on his boxers, pants and shoes. I did the same but it took me longer. We opened the door and she grabbed me by the arm and the same with Mikey. We picked up our bags and were being escorted out of the toilets, the halls were quiet and we were being lead to the Principals Office, I looked over at Mikey and he was still mouthing sorry. I couldn’t stay mad at him, I knew it was bound to happen some time, just I wished It wasn’t today.
“Sit” We did as our told and waited for the Principal. The teacher came out and guided us in.
“I’ll be phoning both of your parents, Melanie you are to stay for detention the same with you Mr. Way” I nodded and so did he, the principal spun around in his chair and told us to sit we did as our told.
“Now, do you have any idea how serious this is?” we both nodded,
“This is outrageous, I have never had this much trouble, no re-scratch that I’ve never had to talk to students about not having sex” Mikey started to laugh and I couldn’t help but smile.
“Michael this no laughing matter, you are in serious trouble and so are you Melanie” Our smiles soon faded, and we just listened to the lecture, about 5 minutes later, we walked of the office and to the lunch room. We sat down at our usual table, and Frank, Ray, Bob and Gerard were looking at us.
“You naughty children” spoke Frank with a smirk on his face,
“Oh shut up, this isn’t funny, I’m in a lot of trouble” everyone looked at me; Gerard got up and walked over to my side and sat down.
“High five Mikey” Mikey high-five him and Gerard put his arm around my shoulder.
“Listen, I’m sorry” I looked over at Mikey,
“I know Mikey; you have said it nearly 100 times”
“Why is he sorry?” asked Ray,
“We wouldn’t have got caught if he didn’t sneeze” They all started laughing.
“Not funny guys” We all ate our lunch and talked about it. I was dreading going home.
Sign up to rate and review this story