Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The First Kiss

chapterrrrr 6

by clutsy_93 3 reviews

stuff changes, review!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!] [V] [X] - Published: 2007-08-24 - Updated: 2007-08-25 - 2657 words - Complete

0Unrated
--Last Class for the day--
It was the last period of the day, and I was dreading detention, even though all we had to do was write lines but anyway, I didn’t really concentrate in English mainly because the rumor had got around about Mikey and I, and the Laura school princess was teasing me because of it, I looked around every so often at Mikey he looked so sad. The school bell had rung and Mikey and I were walking down the corridor to the detention class, we walked in and the teacher just looked us up and down and pointed to the desk that was in front of us, we sat down and she walked up to us and handed paper and pens, she went up to the board and wrote what we will be writing.
‘No intercourse while in school, will lead to getting pregnant’ I just felt like punching her,
“100 times, you can start” I started writing but after 10 sentences my head was starting to hurt and so was my hand, I dropped the pen and shook my hand; she noticed this and looked up.
“Oh and no stopping I forgot to say that” I just stared at her, oh my god, why were they punishing me, I wanted to spend some alone time with my boyfriend. I looked over at Mikey and he was writing hell slow, so I decided to do the same, take my time and make them wait I had no rush to get home. It was 4 o’clock and we were almost finished but going very slow, she looked over at us and just huffed, suck on that bitch! After 10 minutes we were done, we handed the paper to her; she counted the lines and handed them back to us.
“I hope you learnt you lesson Michael and Melanie” I jut thought about it, we are like M&M haha, very cool.
“Uhm, probably not” I looked over at Mikey and he just smiled, we walked out before she had a chance to answer and bolted out the hallway laughing our heads of. I walked out of the school gate and saw Gerard standing up by the fence with a smoke in his hand, I walked up to him and took it out of his hands and dropped it on the ground and stood on it.
“This stuff is shit Gee, no more fucking smoking” he just looked at me and looked a bit angry, I put my hand on his ass and felt for the box, I reached into his pocket and pulled them out, I chucked them on the floor, I grabbed his hand and Mikey’s and we were now going home.
“Why did you do that?”
“It is killing you, and I’m not going to watch you blow your life away” Mikey just laughed and I soon followed, when Gee wasn’t laughing we stopped, we reached his car and hoped in, I sat in the front and Mikey sat in the back. We made at the Way’s house, Gerard got out and Mikey and I were just sitting there I looked in his glove box and took all the packs of smokes and handed them to Mikey, he gave me a confused look. I got out of the car gave mikey a kiss on the lips a hug and left.
“Chuck them out Mikey please?”
“Sure, see you tomorrow, bye sexy” I just shook my ass and he laughed, I was searching through my bag for my iPod but I found my mobile. I had a few miss calls from mum; I called her back and waited for an answer.
‘Olivia just called me, what were you doing at lunch?’ No hello, I guess she was mad,
‘Hey, I just found out that you were agreeing to the custody thing’
‘I also rang about that, I couldn’t do anything honey, they just dropped it on me, they said if I didn’t do it, they would keep you away from me forever’
‘Oh okay, well to answer your question before I needed to see Mikey and it lead to having sex’
‘Well I’m not that happy about it, but next time DON’T GET CAUGHT’
‘Sorry mum’
‘It’s okay, I have to go now sweetie call me later’
‘Bye’ she hung up and I walked up the driveway to our house. I walked in and the twins were already home I could here them running around the house. I walked through the hallway and I saw dad was no-where to be seen but I soon saw Olivia she did not look happy.
“GET YOUR ASS HERE NOW” I walked towards her and she pushed me onto the cupboard door, my bag was of and it killed, she kept pushing me and each time it got harder.
“What were you doing with Mikey? And I thought we said no seeing him, your principal called, I’m not fucking happy Melanie, enough is enough, get your stereo, CD’s, mobile and give them to me, oh and your make-up” I walked upstairs into my room and took my school bag and dumped it on the floor, I had to quickly go to the toilet I went and did my business as I was going into my bedroom I saw the twins with my iPod and they were dunking in the water,
“YOU FUCKERS, THAT IS MY BELONGINGS WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING” They just laughed and dropped it in there and walked out, I ran to the sink and picked my iPod out, I was so mad, and to make it worse Olivia was screaming at me, I walked out of my bathroom and she was in my face.
“How dare you speak to my daughters like that, who gives you the right?”
“They dunked my iPod in the sink, and now it’s ruined”
“Give it to me now” I handed it to her she chucked it on the floor and with her heal on her shoe she broke the screen and chucked it in the bin,
“I got that for a present!”
“Get over it” she reached in my pocket of my jumper and pulled out my phone, she flipped it open and broke it in half, my whole world was come to an end, she went into my room gathered up my CD’s, stereo and my make-up, she walked passed me and pushed me down, I fell to the ground and crawled my way over to my room, I slammed the door really hard and locked it, I have nothing to do, I reached over to my bed and tried to find my diary, I couldn’t find it, I unlocked my door and ran downstairs.
“Have you been in my room?” Olivia turned around and smiled,
“HAVE YOU BEEN IN MY FUCKING ROOM?”
“Stop swearing”
“Where is my diary? Tell me now, you took it didn’t you?”
“Well, the other night was my first time with Mikey, meaning sex wise, it was so amazing, I’d never felt so much enjoyment in my life, he was really gentle and caring” I was angry, I felt like killing her.
“YOU READ MY DIARY, HOW COULD YOU!”
“On Saturday morning, Mikey and I were making out, we were meant to have sex but we couldn’t we had to leave, he had an erection and while he was pumping himself he said my name, and I talked to him about it and he said there is no other girl I would say”
“STOP IT, STOP IT!” She just smiled,
“Can I have my diary please?”
“No, I think I might get your dad to have a look at it first to know what you’ve been doing”
“Why are you doing this?”
“I’m not really fond of you, oh and guess what, all we are waiting on is a call from lawyers and you’re ours” I started to walk away but then she started to go on more about my diary. I ran up to my room and slammed the door, I lay on the bed and just cried, why did she do this to me, I couldn’t believe it. I just sat there crying, she took everything of mine, and nearly everything was broken. I jumped of my bed and went for a shower, I then went downstairs and watched some TV, the twins couldn’t stop staring at me, they were talking about me I knew it. Dinner was ready, and she called the twins not me, I guess I’m not getting fed anymore. I watched TV and then they were finished, I was so hungry, she walked down with the tinniest bowl I have ever seen with some spaghetti in it, I grabbed it with the fork and ate it. Only about 5 twirls with the fork and I was done, I felt like I was in prison. I walked up to the kitchen and put the bowl in the sink.
“Come and clear the table and do the dishes” I did as I was told, I cleaned up the dishes and went up to my room.
“It’s 7:45pm, go to bed now girls” I heard her say to the twins and I was being called back.
“You sit down, we need to talk about what happened today” I knew this subject wasn’t over, I sat down furthest away from her and it was really quiet.
“We told you yesterday no seeing Mikey, or anything, your fucking principal called and told us, the teacher we got to look out for you caught you and Mikey having sex”
“I needed to see him, you were stopping me from seeing him, and I couldn’t do it”
“I just don’t get it, we say your not allowed to see him and yet you do, don’t you understand what words come out of our mouths?”
“I do, but he is my best friend and I couldn’t do it” She kept going on about it on and on. It was a good half an hour later until she was done.
“Go to bed now, don’t want to see you until the morning” I nodded and left the table, went up to my room locked the door, and went through my homework. I had a lot now that I was working with Gloria, she is not a nerd but really smart and she was asking for us to do extra work and essays and shit, so know I have so much work to do, and all my other classes were really rough on me. They didn’t care about anything they just gave me double homework. I was soon done, but my essay wasn’t that good, math’s homework was done really messy and so was everything else. I started to doze of, before I fell asleep I looked over at my clock and it was 9pm.

I got up bright an early, this time I was having breakfast, I had my shower did my hair, and no make-up to do, I felt naked. I went downstairs, no-one was up, I went into Olivia’s purse and snuck out $10; I’m going to the shops today to get some food. I cooked some toast and ate in silence, Olivia came down whilst I was eating and just stared at me. My dad has gone for another week, YAY I’m having a party in my head, so happy. She turned on the kettle and went to wake the twins I gathered, they walked down in their uniforms, had breakfast and I was walking out the door.
“Be in for a shock when you get home Melanie” I didn’t say anything, I left the house and went to Mikey’s, they were waiting at the front and quickly ran up to me.
“Oh my god, we were calling all night”
“She broke my phone, iPod, took my stereo and CD’s oh and make-up”
“We thought she’d taken something, here is some eyeliner” He handed it to me and I just looked at him,
“Can you two do my make-up? I cannot be bothered” Gerard grabbed me by the arm, and dragged me to the back seat of his car, I hoped in and he soon followed Mikey sat in the front and watched him,
“Try not to blink” I nodded at Gerard did my eyeliner and eye shadow. I looked in the mirror and I liked it, I hugged him and gave him a kiss on the cheek, he did his girlish giggle and went to the front seat and we were on our way to school. We arrived at school and I just wish the day would end already. I hoped out of the car and Gerard took me to the back of the building and Mikey followed,
“No-one goes here, so you two are safe, I’ll keep a lookout” I gave him a confused look but he just went around the corner, Mikey walked up to me and pulled me into a kiss, he tongue grazed my bottom lip I allowed him access and our tongues just wrestled, the siren went and it broke the kiss because we were right near it. Gerard came around moments later and saw that our hands were covered on our ears.
“I forgot to tell you about the siren, it kills” we just laughed and went to class. We had math’s first, the teacher asked for our homework I handed it in, and she told me it was really messy and that I’d have to do double last nights, and tonight’s. The school day went by very slowly and it was the end of the day. I decided I would walk home and clear my head from all the work. I said good bye to Mikey and Gerard and walked home.

I walked through the front door the first thing I could smell was paint, NO, NO, NOO! I yelled I ran up to my room and everything was gone, no more black walls, my bed was made everything was different, Olivia walked out and just smiled, she went downstairs and I walked in. I walked in and their was no lock on my door, my bed spread had changed it was a green colour with pink, my walls were pink my dresser was white, my bed side table was white, and I had a CD player but it was pink, I had no CD’s still. I went through my wardrobe and saw all of my clothes were in bags, and I had new clothes, no more tight jeans, all of my hoodie’s, band shirts were in the bags. My magazines were shoved in the bag as well. I walked downstairs and was about to scream.
“WHAT DID YOU DO? EVERYTHING HAS CHANGED, HOW COULD YOU DO THIS”
“Simple, told you you’d be in for a surprise, I’m dropping your shit of when I go to pick up the girls, enjoy your new room” I stomped my way upstairs and just slammed my door 5 times to make her mad but it didn’t work, I grabbed everything out of my dresser and chucked them on the floor, I started screaming, I jumped on my bed and messed it up, I fell down and cried, why did she do this? She came in laughed at me, grabbed the bags and I heard the front door slam, I got some scissors and went into my wardrobe and pulled out the tops she bought me, I put holes in them, and same with the jeans. I lay down on my bed and curled up in a ball and fell asleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story