Categories > Original > Horror > Plague Of Death

Chapter One

by xXlifesapartyXx 3 reviews

A house in the middle of nowhere. A few teenagers, runaway, just out for a good time. They dare themself to go into the house. Could they stumble onto something no one was supposed to find? Did the...

Category: Horror - Rating: R - Genres: Horror - Published: 2007-08-16 - Updated: 2007-08-18 - 647 words

0Unrated
Rain, pelting the roof of the black Mustang as it drives down the road carrying 6 teenagers on their way out of town. No one can say they were the 'goodies' of the city, nor were they the 'drugies'. Their parents riding on them all through the few years of high school they had to endure. Most of the time this group were one of the few that got picked on by all, and they were fed up.

They had been on the road for a few days now; they had finally left the state of Texas and into Oklahoma. Unknowing to where they were headed, not that they cared. All any of them wanted was the greatest escape from the pure hell they were living. Many had the opinion in their heads that they had it better than a lot, until the 3rd of June they where right. That was when the group of 6 stumbled onto a town that wasn't marked on even the largest map of the large state.

They needed gas; they were coming upon the Empty mark on the gas gauge. None of them wanted to stop, the knew in their guts that this town had a 'black aura' and a bad vibe hovering around every brick, every twig and everything in that town.

"Come on! You all CANNOT be scared of this shitty town. Look. The gas station is up the road. Lets stop, get gas, stay the night and hit the road when we wake up." said Colin, the driver of the car.

"That is if we even wake up. What if some crazy ass murder sneaks into our room and kills us all?" Sarah, the 'child' of them all, had spoken up slightly from the back of the car.

"Come on Sarah, don't believe everything you see on TV. Besides. I won't let ANYTHING bad happen to you," her boyfriend Jack said as he put his muscular around her bony shoulders.

"Seriously Sarah, think good things, other wise we'll all be fretting over the littlest things." her sister Jenny said from the passenger's seat. "Besides, we have all these guys here to protect us." she giggles some as she glances back at her boyfriend Matt who was sitting directly behind her.

"I guess you're all right." Sarah said in an uneasy voice, but all that was running through her mind was how much she was afraid of what lurked outside of the safety of the car.

Colin pulls into the gas station, parking the car next to a gas pump that was on the right side of the car. He shuts of the engine and gets out after unlocking the car. "I'll be back in a few. Nothings gonna get me Sarah. Okay??" She nods and he gets out of the car. Colin's muscular frame proves he could take anyone down that came his way, his brunette hair spiked up about an inch off his head. He strides over to the gas pump, he types in the information the gas pump needs to work. The gas tank cover of the car gets pulled open by the help of Colin, then opening the nozzle to the tank.

Sarah, watching from inside the car, looks around the area to find a reason for Colin to come back into the car, but found nothing. Jack pulls her closer and hugs her tight.

"Everythings going to be alright. You don't have to worry." Jack spoke in a soothing voice.

"I know. I just can't help it. I'm used to having to worry about everything." Sarah replied in an almost hush. Jack says nothing, only kisses her forehead and strokes her hair in a soothing matter. Sarah hugs Jack back tightly, gripping onto his shirt as she watches a shadowed figure walk in front of the gas station's store and disappear as it reaches the door.
Sign up to rate and review this story