Categories > Original > Horror > Plague Of Death

Chapter Two

by xXlifesapartyXx 3 reviews

Read it and find out. :P

Category: Horror - Rating: R - Genres: Horror - Published: 2007-08-18 - Updated: 2007-08-18 - 352 words

0Unrated
Jack, feeling his girlfriends fingers grip his shirt, her nails digging into his skin with fear. "Sarah whats wrong?" he looks at her with a worried face.

"N-nothing...just don't worry about it...I'll be fine..." Her voice was shaky and unsure. Jack, not convinced in the slightest; he pulls her into a tighter hug and moves so he's blocking the window. Sarah buries herself into him, feeling a rush of safety overcome her.

Colin, now done with putting gas into the car, he crawls back into the drivers seat and starts the car up again. He looks at the clock to find the time; it read 12:53. He spoke quietly, not wanting to break the silence, "I suggest we find a place to stay for the night and head out in the morning." Everyone nods in agreement, except Sarah.

Jenny, looking at the person next to her, "Jeremy why ya bein' so quiet for?" Jeremy just shrugs and continues to look out the windshield as Colin drives down the road in search for a place to stay for the night. "You okay, Jeremy?" Jenny asks, again the only answer she gets is a shrug. She sighs and gives up, looking out the windshield at the road as well.

A few quiet moments later, Colin pulls into a parking lot of a motel. One look at this old building full of decaying rot, you can assume no one has entered nor exited the premises.

"Uhhh...I think we're fucked for the night. It doesn't even look like anyone's ever been in that damn hell hole." Matt snorted.

"I know what you mean. But where the hell are we gonna go now?" Jack asked from the back. No one answered back. "Uhh...someone needs to answer." Again, there is no answer to Jack's question.

Everyone was looking towards the center of the car and at eachother, all except for Sarah. She was staring at the building, watching a bunch more shadowed figures, like the one from the gas station, walk towards the car and disappear a good yard or so away from the Mustang.
Sign up to rate and review this story