Categories > Original > Horror > Plague Of Death

Chapter Three

by xXlifesapartyXx 3 reviews

They've found the motel, but will they go in? If they do what will they find? Will it lead to more silhoutted appearences?

Category: Horror - Rating: R - Genres: Horror - Published: 2007-08-26 - Updated: 2007-08-27 - 413 words

0Unrated
Colin had persuaded everyone to go explore the motel with the help of Matt. They were all standing directly in front of the rotted shut doors where the glass was so deteriorated you couldn't see even the smallest amount of the inside of the motel.

"Go ahead Colin, you wanted to go in so bad the go." Jack snorted from the back with his strong, muscular arm around Sarah's shoulders.

"Bite me." Colin retorted.

"No thanks, you can do that to yourself." Jack spoke with laughter in his voice. Colin's only reply is an offended sigh with the rolling of his eyes. Jack laughs, "OH MY GOD!! You're acting like a prissy, preppy bitch." Everyone then laughs at Jack's comment, except Colin, who finds it extremely offense, but he ignores them all.

Jack realizes with in a second that Colin didn't take the comment like he thought he would. He jumps up next to Colin and throws his arm around his shoulders, "Come on buddy, whats a matter?" Colin just shrugs his broad shoulders some. "Tell me."

"Nothings wrong Jack." Colin spoke hesitatently. He walks up to the doors of the motel and starts to kick them in. Jack looks down at the ground, thinking 'He's keeping something from me.' Sarah walks over to him, getting chills down her spine as Colin bashes in the doors, she comes up behind Jack and wraps her arms around his waist.

Matt, seeing that Colin is having issues with the door, walks away from Jenny and over to Colin and helps kicking in the doors. After a few minutes the get the doors totally down and they all walk into the hot and humid motel in a group. As they look around the ancient motel they can see where the front desk used to be and whats left of a key rack to check in guests. They could also see the narrow hallways that lead to all the rooms in the building.

Jenny leaves the group, walking forward to look at something the had glinted when she turned her head earlier, her sister follows closely. Jenny walked straight to the object of attraction. Sarah on the other hand stops a few feet behind her. With our realizing it she stopped over a weak spot in the floor, falling into a pit of darkness and into where she thought she would meet her demise. She screamed the entire way down until she hit the ground hard.
Sign up to rate and review this story