Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Secrets

Regret and past accidents part 1

by Sakura_x_Sasuke101 3 reviews

the lives of Tenten HInata and Sakura are reveled along with scars and past part of 2

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy,Humor,Romance - Characters: Hinata,Sakura,Tenten - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-08-18 - Updated: 2007-08-19 - 3983 words

0Unrated
Chapter 8: Regret and Past accidents part 1

Odette (Tenten’s Aunt) flopped on her bead and buried her hands in her face. Tears slowly found their way out of her eyes.
‘She’s dead. I can’t believe it. How could I let Jaxaket kill my only niece,’ she thought.
She picked up a small picture of Tenten and her four sons. She knew she’d never see Kanos or Tenten again and that it was no use dwelling on the past. She looked back at the picture. Tenten’s body consisted of scars as did her face. Her brown hair put up in a bun at the back of her head with a little bunch a hair falling to her shoulder. Her promising smile cut deep into Odette’s heart as the tears became worse. Her thumb ran over the scars as terrible memories came back to her.
“The accident,” she whispered.
Flashback

Tenten, Kanos, Carsem, Xenon, and Reed sat on the couch, their eyes glued to the horror movie in front of them. Xenon put his hand out and Carsem handed him a paper bag. Xenon threw-up in the bag and gave it back to Carsem.
Rain started to pour down outside, But none of the kids cared to take their eyes of the movie.
“The laundry,” Odette yelled from another room, “It’s still outside. It’s getting soaked!”
“Don’t worry auntie. I’ll get it,” Tenten said as she jumped of the couch and ran towards the backdoor.
“Tenten be careful! I just washed the floor!”
Tenten slid across the glossy floor and smashed straight though the glass window. She landed upon the thick, sharp shards of glass she had made. Blood dripped though her wounds as her cousins came and freaked over the bloody mess she was. Odette ran out and shrieked. She ordered Reed, Kanos and Xenon to go and get towels and her first aid kit.
“Now Carsem. Pick up Tenten gently! And take to the couch.”
“What happened,” Tenten asked in a daze as her family started cleaning wounds. Her eyes just like every werewolf had turned white with red trim around her pupil and edge of her eye.
“You fell though the glass door going for the laundry,” Reed filled in.
“Man! That must have hurt! You were all like AHHH and then the door was like CRASH and then we were like OH NO! And then you were like WOAH,” Carsem yelled more excitedly than worried.
“Why does he make sense to me,” Tenten asked.
“Because were like related dudette!”
“You’re insane.”
“Thankies!”
“And annoying.”
“Well I like love you too cousin!”
Tenten mentally slapped herself and winced at the pain at her lower knee.
“Dammit Xenon that hurt,” She screamed at her cousin who was poking her knee. He stopped and gave a stupid smile.
“There the bleedings stopped,” Odette told her young niece as she kissed her forehead, “Now everyone out! Your cousin needs her rest and I don’t think we could move her with all her pain.”
Tenten could feel the pain lowering and her eyes turn back to their normal amber colour.
End of Flash back

Tears wet her shirt as the accident came back to her. Xenon came in and touched his mothers shoulder.
“Its time for the hunt mother. Jaxaket is waiting down stares.”
(With Sakura and Sasuke)( Oh and their picking up Sotan and the academy)
“SASUKE!!!!”
The young boy screamed as he embraced his older brother. Sasuke looked up and noticed Shikamaru leaving the building with a wide smile on his face. He looked back at the little Uchiha hugging his waist.
Sotan let go and hugged Sakura’s waist. Sakura bent down and gave him a welcome back hug. Sotan giggled and took hold of both their hands as he walked down the street with them being pulled behind. Sakura giggled at his enthusiasm to be home.
“So Sotan how did the trip go,” Sasuke asked.
“It went GREAT. I got to run around and I taught everyone that Egyptian song Sakura taught me. I don’t think Shikamaru-sensei liked it though.”
Sakura giggled and Sasuke shot a death glare at her. Sakura stopped and called him grumpy pants.
Sotan ran into the apartment and jumped onto his bed and scream out the song ‘I’m like a bird’. Or at least the chorus before Sasuke jumped on him and told him to shut up. Sakura rolled her eyes and went into the kitchen for a glass of water. She gulped it down and sighed at the sight of the two brothers wrestling on the floor.
She went over to them and pulled them away from each other.
“You two just need to chill. How ‘bout a game of Scrabble or something quiet so you guys can calm down.”
“GREAT idea Sakura-chan. Now uh can we play truth or dare,” Sotan asked.
“Sure.”
“But invite some of your friends over ‘cause it won’t be fun with just the three of us.”
“Uh ok.”
“And tell them to bring HOME MOVIES!!!!”
Sasuke looked at his brother and let his eye twitch, “Why do you want to see other people’s home movies?”
“Because its fun!”
Sasuke slapped his face with his hand and Sakura let out a small giggle.
Sakura took her cell phone out and dialed Temari’s hotel number.
‘Hello?’
“Hey Temari its Sakura.”
‘Oh hey, Shika stop it I’m on the phone.’
Sakura’s eyes shot open and she covered the phone head with her hand.
“Shikamarus over at her hotel, sounds like their having a good time,” She whispered in Sasukes ear.
“So anyways Sotan is inviting you over for a game of truth or dare and he says to bring home movies,” Sakura told Temari.
‘Uh sure I’ll come. Just give me half an’ hour to finish some uh paperwork.’
“Ok but hurry up. Sotan is quite impatient.”
‘Ok Bye.’
“Bye.”
Sakura called Hinata’s cell next and Sasuke started calling the guys including Shikamaru. After all the calls were done Sakura heaved out a sigh.
“Ok Sotan every girl I know is coming except Tsunade, Anko, her sisters, any ol’ genin teachers and for some reason I couldn’t reach Tenten at home or her cell but her cousin is coming with the home movies,” Sakura said confused.
“Really well isn’t that a weird, because I couldn’t seem to reach Neji either.”
“Uh I’m going out to um get a movie.”
Sakura ran out the door and out of the apartment. See looked all around and ran straight into Naruto and tapes of home movies tumbled to the ground.
“Oh sorry Naruto. I didn’t see you there.”
“Its ok, but what were you doing running in the streets. Is someone after you?”
“No but I tried to call Tenten and she wouldn’t pick up, so I’m afraid something’s happened to her with what happened a couple of days ago. You know.”
“Oh yeah. Hey you want me to come with you? Maybe I could-.”
“No Naruto its fine I’m sure that nothings wrong it’s just a silly feeling I think but I’m just making sure. I mean you saw how bad she was hurt and I didn’t tell anybody but her neck was bruised, cut and ripped open almost like claws had tore at them.”
“Ok I’ll just head back to your apartment I guess. Oh and Sakura how did you get that scar on your arm? I’ve always wanted to know but if you don’t want to tell me that’s fine too, I’m just curious.
“Thanks because I don’t want to talk about what happened to me when I was 12.”
“Ok, ok see you later, or when you get back to your own apartment.”
Sakura started running again towards Tenten’s apartment when she heard a giggling coming from Naruto’s favorite Ramen stand. She went closer and saw Neji and Tenten sitting there eating from one double ramen bowl. They ate quietly with little words and that’s when Sakura saw it. I single piece of ramen. One end in his mouth the other in hers and they still didn’t notice the fact that their faces were only inches apart. Or maybe they did but didn’t say anything because they wanted to kiss each other. She watched as the noodle became smaller and smaller and then their lips locked. At first they were surprised but then they started to enjoy it. Their eyes slowly closed and Sakura could have sworn she saw Neji shot his tongue in through her lips.
Sakura started to run back, contemplating if she should tell everybody about the scene she had just seen. She ran and slammed the door into her apartment. Everyone stared at her and wondered what was with the cheeky smile on her face.
“OK what did you see,” Temari asked crossing her arms.
Sakura just smiled and walked over and took all the girls into the bedroom and told them. Girly screams could be heard from the other room.
“How come we can never hear these things,” asked Kiba, “Or at least why can’t we gay guys who can actually understand the girl language.”
Sasuke hit Kiba and went back to the kitchen where he was making lunch for Sotan and himself. The girls came back in almost right at the same time as rain started. The pitter-patter of the rain directed everyone’s attention to the window. Temari stepped out of Shikamaru’s grasp and walked up and placed her hand on the window.
“Rain,” She mumbled.
Flashback

Kankurou napped as a young Temari picked flowers. She put a violet to her nose and took a short sniff before putting it into her small bouquet. A beautiful red flower caught her eye. She walked over to it and pressed her fingers on the stem.
“Ouch,” She yipped and put her index finger in her mouth to suck out the blood of her cut.
“What,” Kankurou snorted as he awoke in an instant, “what happened?”
“Nothing,” Temari replied, “Just cut my finger on a rose.”
She showed her brother the slightly cut finger.
“Oh ok just be a bit-Yawn-More careful.”
Kankurou laid back down and drifted back to sleep among the grassy fields. Temari turned back to the rose and picked it properly putting it into her bouquet. She walked farther into the field until she reached the river that ran through the park.
She put her bouquet of wild flowers down and dipped her hand s in the water. She splashed the water against her face. Taking a deep breath she looked into the water at her reflection in the water. (Sing Temari SING!)
‘I look just like mom,’ She thought.

Roses are red and Violets are blue. Honey is sweet but not as sweet as you. Roses are red and Violets are blue. Dum dee-da dee-da, Dum dee-da dee-da, Dum dee-da dee-da, Dum dee-da dee-da.

Sweet from the flowers, honey from the bees, I’ve gotta feeling I’m ready to relive. Roses are red and Violets are blue. Honey is sweet but not as sweet as you. Dum dee-da dee-da, Dum dee-da dee-da, Dum dee-da dee-da, all you said Mum. Dum dee-da dee-da, Dum dee-da dee-da, Dum dee-da dee-da, that roses are red.

Come with me baby, please fulfill my wish. Show it to me truly show it with a kiss. Roses are red and Violets are blue. Honey is sweet but not as sweet as you. . Dum dee-da dee-da, Dum dee-da dee-da, Dum dee-da dee-da, all you said Mum. Dum dee-da dee-da, Dum dee-da dee-da, Dum dee-da dee-da, that roses are red. Dum dee-da dee-da, Dum dee-da dee-da, Dum dee-da dee-da, all you said Mum. Dum dee-da dee-da, Dum dee-da dee-da, Dum dee-da dee-da, that roses are red. Hi-dee di-dee di-di, Hi-dee di-dee di-di, Dum dee-da dee-da, Dum dee-da dee-da, Dum dee-da dee-da, Don’t take my roses away!

Dum dee-da dee-da, Dum dee-da dee-da, Dum dee-da dee-da, all you said Mum. Dum dee-da dee-da, Dum dee-da dee-da, Dum dee-da dee-da, that roses are red. Dum dee-da dee-da, Dum dee-da dee-da, Dum dee-da dee-da, all you said Mum. Dum dee-da dee-da, Dum dee-da dee-da, Dum dee-da dee-da, all you said Mum. Dum dee-da dee-da, Dum dee-da dee-da, Dum dee-da dee-da, that roses are red. Hi-dee di-dee di-di, Hi-dee di-dee di-di
A small rain drop fell from the heavens above Temari and landed on her face. The rain quickly became heavy and the ground became muddy and slippery. Temari could hear Kankurou calling for her in the distance. Temari got up and started climbing the hill back to the field, forgetting all about her flowers. In her village when storms hit they hit hard. Her foot slipped on the muddy ground and she slipped straight into the rushing river. She screamed for Kankurou to save her. Temari could swim well but the river was just to rough for her. She blacked out after getting stuck between two rapids and having a forgotten fisherman’s knife stabbed into her hip.
Kankurou had found and taken her the hospital near their house where a 10 year old Gaara eventually showed up after hearing the news about his 12 year old sister.

End of flashback.

“OK!!! HINATA WHATS THE WORST THING THAT EVER HAPPENED TO YOU,” Sotan screamed pointing at her. Temari guessed she had picked truth and not dare.
“Uh I g-guess it was w-when I got b-braces when I was f-four,” She stumbled.
“You got braces when you were four!?”
“Y-yes and I h-had them r-removed at age six.”
“WOW!”
“S-so I guess t-that its m-my turn. Um Shikamaru truth or d-dare?”
“Dare,” Shikamaru said proudly.
“Um sing If You Wanna be my Lover by the Spice Girls.”
“This game is troublesome.”
“Go on Shikamaru, or are you too chicken,” Naruto teased.
A knock on the door distracted everyone from Shikamaru. Sasuke walked open the door and found a soaked Tenten and Neji.
“You guys want some towels,” He asked.
“Hn,” Neji replied.
“Uh Sakura-chan could you get some towels for are wet guests.”
“Sure,” Sakura replied.
She went over to the lines closet and opened the door. Shikamaru handed her a couple of towels and asked her not to give away his hiding place. She walked away from the closet pretending that nobody was hiding in it and handed the towels to Tenten and Neji.
Hinata and Temari giggled at Tenten remembering why they came together.
“What’s so funny,” Kankurou asked still on Kiba’s lap.
“Oh my friend isn’t obvious my cousin, last of the Death Scars has fallen in love with a human,” Kanos teased.
“What the hell is the Death Scars?”
“Its Tenten biological pack, unfortunately they were killed of long ago, but somehow my dear cousin managed to survive the massacre of the death of her family.”
“Uh ok and what do you mean by in love with a human and ‘pack’?”
“OH you don’t know?”
“Don’t know what about our precious flower,” asked Lee with a curiosity.
“KANOS DON’T SAY IT. PLEASE DON’T IM BEGGING YOU AS FAMILY DON’T TELL THEM,” Tenten screamed at him with a face of pure distress.
“What you mean the fact that you smell like wet dog when you get out of the shower?”
A heavy blush found its way on to Tenten’s face and refused to budge.
“Yeah well so do you, Reed, Carsem, and Xenon you…DOG!”
Kanos’s smirk and face quickly changed into anger and rage. For all those who don’t know calling a wolf a dog makes you as good as dead.
“A DOG AM I WELL LOOK IN THE MIRRIOR CUZ! WE ARE BOTH THE SAME SPEICES! LIKENS STRAIGHT DOWN THE BONE AND YOU KNOW IT! I SHOULD NEVER HAVE SAVED YOUR LIFE OR LEFT ROMANIA! YOU MAY BE DEATH SCAR AND I MAY BE BLACK BLOOD BUT ALL PACKS HAVE ONE THING IN COMMON! WE ARE ALL WEREWOLVES AND ALWAYS WILL BE AND SO WILL OUR CHILDREN AND OUR CHILDREN’S CHILDREN!”
He growled at her face before turning to window and opening it up. He looked back and the teenagers with faces of shock on their faces. His eyes shone with an eerie glow and became the eyes of a hurt werewolf. His body turned white and a large, brown wolf stood in his place. He snarled at Tenten one last time before emitting a howl and jumping out the window.
Everyone watched as a Tenten walked over to the window just like a ghost. Nothing could be heard but her slow footsteps. Not looking away from the window she placed a hand on the windowsill. She let out a mournful whimper before transforming herself.
A white wolf stood with her back toward everyone. She turned her head toward them. Her face was gentle with the same amber eyes that Neji knew so well. An “X” Of black fur went perfectly along her face. She stood up reveling black paws and a pure black tail with a white “X” perfectly centered in the middle of her tail.
A tear dropped from her left eye and then her right. She then jumped out window and ran deep in to the forest outside Konoha.
Neji stood there heartbroken as the door flung open behind him. Turning around he saw a man dressed completely in black. He was quite handsome or would be if not for the scar from his left ear through his eye and down his chin. He snarled and broke the tooth pick in his mouth with animal like fangs.
Behind him stood roughly 30 men all dressed in armor equipped with as many weapons as possible.
“Craven,” Sakura mumbled.
“Get her! She has the key Lord Markus needs to free his brother with. Kill anyone or anything that gets in your way,” He ordered and the men pointing at Sakura.
“Shit.”
Suddenly red blast of energy shot out from near where Hinata was standing. It hit Craven right in the face burning off the skin right down to his skull. Everyone turned their attention to the young girl holding and fancy wooden stick up at him. Her eyes shot open when his skin regenerated and his hair and eyebrows grew back.
“Oh my dear, that was very stupid, very stupid indeed, you could get banned from using magic ever again as you are under aged,” He said calmly as he started walking toward her.
“I a-am not u-under aged, I’m e-eighteen. I’m a-allowed to u-use magic outside o-of s-school. H-how did y-you know a-about the m-minisrty?”
“ I need Sakura to un-lock William for Lord Markus as she has the key hidden somewhere, so I did a bit of studying on her friends and I guess as you are witch I should induce you to some friends of mine.
People dressed in ripped up robes came into view. Only there mouths could be seen but that was all Naruto wanted to see. They floated a foot above the ground hissing and snarling and each other.
“D-dementors how did y-you get t-them t-their supposed t-to be a-at -.”
“Azkaban,” Craven asked, “Yes that was quite tough but enough dilly dallying. I want the key. DEMENTORS ATTACK!”
“Expecto Patronem!”
A white dove came out from her wand and spread its large wings out creating a large white whirlpool of magic. The dementors hissed and screamed before fleeing the area leaving everyone in awe.
Hinata turned around to all her friends faces completely stunned.
“OK,OK I CAN’T TAKE IT ANYMORE. OUR PRECIOUS FLOWERS A LIKEN WEREWOLF THING AND LADY HINATA IS A WITCH! WHATS NEXT, MY YOUFUL SAKURA A VAMPIRE,” Lee screamed before having a nervous break down and fainting.
Sotan came out from behind the couch and asked if the creepy men were gone.
“No little boy I’m still here but I don’t think your friends know that,” Craven answered.
“AHK THAT GUY IS STILL HERE WITH THOSE CREEPY PEOPLE HOLD ME CHOUGI,” Ino screamed grabbing on to Chougi as hard as she could.
“EWWWW,” Sotan screamed at the sight.
With everyone distracted Craven snuck up behind Sakura and pulled her back. Putting a knife to her head he caught everyone’s attention.
“OK Sakura where is the key. Tell me or I will kill you,” he whispered in her ear.
“Craven, you very well that I do not fear you nor can you kill what’s already dead,” Sakura answered forgetting all about knife pointing at her head
“I may not be able to kill you but I can torture you till’ you tell me where the key is.”
“The pain you give is nothing compared to what Daniel went though, or my ‘marking ceremony’.”
“Yes, yes I know that your partner was killed by a rouge in captivity that escaped and brutally murdered him and yes getting marked does hurt a lot. I had to do it too you know, sometimes my scar still feels on fire. But your changing the subject, now where is the key?”
“I don’t really know all my father said in his will was some rhyme telling me to keep it safe.”
“What were his exact words?”
“By the light of the silvery moon, the rise of Markus will be here soon. When twilight falls the time is right, hide the key stay away from the light. The chamber shakes with all is might. Kill the beast at the dawn of night. With blood stained hands you will succeed. The war will be over and times of blood shall turn to creed.”
“If you wont tell me where the key is then I’ll-”
Sakura broke free her hands and quickly grabbed knife. She then turned around pinned Craven the wall with the knife though his stomach. Her free hand grabbed his neck pinning him as she pulled the knife out.
“Sotan look away,” She said calmly before taking the knife and cutting off Craven’s head.
“The only way to kill a vampire,” She mumbled, “When there is no sun.”
Everyone stared at her wondering what Craven meant by “key”. Sakura felt their stares and wandering thoughts.
‘Great Tenten’s run away, Hinata’s a witch, everyone’s wondering what I am, I killed another vampire. This day just could not get any worse.’
An owl then flew though the open window scaring the heck out of Sotan.
“An owl in day time, this day is just too troublesome,” Shikamaru said coming out of the closet.
The white and brown owl landed on Hinata’s outstretched arm. It placed the letter in its beck into Hinata’s hand and flew back out the window. The letter quickly unfolded and refolded into a face like thing.

Oh Hinata dear long time no hear from.

Yea it has been a long time hasn’t it mum

So how is everything in the muggel world?

Its…um interesting but dad and I really miss you. Are you coming home anytime soon?

Actually I am at home with your Father. SURPRISE!

Oh that’s great Neji and I will come straight home right now.

Neji’s with you oh great! Hi Neji-sweetie.

Neji: Hi Auntie Luna

Ok you two I’m dieing to see you so come home quickly ok bye hugs and kisses.

“C’mon Neji Mama’s home,” Hinata said pulling him out of the apartment with short goodbye’s to everyone.


OK im just really tired and my fingers hurt so part 2 is up next or maybe in a day or 2 or 5. please review.
Sign up to rate and review this story