Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Secrets

Regret and past accident part 2

by Sakura_x_Sasuke101 0 reviews

um yeah lets all welcome the long awaited part 2

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Horror,Romance - Characters: Hinata,Naruto,Neji,Sakura,Sasuke,Tenten - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-09-13 - Updated: 2007-09-14 - 4715 words

0Unrated
Chapter 9: Regret and past accidents part 2

“Did Hinata forget that there’s a dead guy on the floor,” Naruto asked.
“I guess she got distracted by her mom being home. So what do we do about Craven,” Temari asked.
“This day is troublesome,” Shikamaru commented.
“We burn him,” Sakura said not looking away from the bloody and smiling, “I’ve waited so long to see Craven suffer, so long.”
“Why burn him,” Sasuke asked.
“Because if we don’t the great elders can bring him back to life.”
“Greats elders,” Naruto asked puzzled about all this, “Sakura today the more you tell us about your life, about your father, about uh the dead guy the more confused I get and why did he want a key from you and this chamber and beast? I just don’t understand what you mean or what you are anymore.”
“You’d all better sit down, the story’s kind of long,” She said taking a book out from under her mattress and placing it on the coffee table in front of everybody.
She sat down in-between Sasuke and Sotan and gently opened the book. Page by page she did not say a word until she reached a chapter called “Markus and Willaim”.
“Markus and Willaim are the only two sons of Alexander Cortes, the first immortal man. Because of there genes they were also immortal but were born with a dangerous blood type. One night when the two were out hunting when they got attacked by two wild animals. Markus was bit by bat and became the first vampire and Willaim bit by a crocodile and became a Gusteau. Over a time period of three-hundred years the vampires gained a rich society along with the Gusteaus. The vampires had three leaders whom would rule then after 30 years be put to sleep and have the next in line take over from there. The great elders were appointed to put to sleep and awaken the 3 leaders. Unfortunately about ten years ago Willaim went mad. He would roam town to town killing everything in sight. In desperation Victor asked my father to make him a chamber in the shape of a coffin. My father did what he was told but then learned what it was for. The chamber was meant to lock away Willaim for all eternity. But then my Father learned what Markus, Willaim and everyone else at the time was. When Victor learned this he knew my Father and family would have to be taken care of. But he needed a survivor a young one that would believe anything he said so he or she would warm up to him and give him the key. Fortunately that was me so I survived but I did believe him for years that an evil ninja had killed my family not him. The day before Tenten was attacked I found out the truth and killed Victor in hopes that the key would be forgotten but I was wrong. Markus was then awakened and the first thing that came to his mind was to release his brother from the chamber. That’s why Craven came looking for me. He wanted the key to please Markus in hopes that he could replace Victor or Amelia whom died in a ninja ambush about a month ago. Sooner or later Markus will come for the key when he realizes that Craven and his dementors was it? Yes it was any way that they failed. I lied to Craven about one thing before he died though. I do know where the key is, it right here.”
Sakura stood up and pointed to an area under her right breast and spoke once again, “The key is right here, attached to the back of my rib cage.”
“Wait a minute let me get this straight,” Kiba insisted, “So you grew up with vampires doesn’t that make you one?”
“Well yes only when I became one instead of turning me full vampire they gave me a shot a little while before the transformation blocking the vampire cells from reaching certain parts of my body. The result, I stayed half human and gained the abilities of a vampire and none of their weaknesses making me the perfect weapon for them. Unfortunately I still need to drink blood to survive and heal myself but don’t worry I’ve never taken straight from a body which is why I don’t have wings. I either drink from the packs of blood in the survival labs across Japan or go to a vampire bar with Derrikhan.”
“Derrikhan,” Sasuke asked with a hint of jealousy.
“Oh don’t worry Sasuke-kun. He’s my only vampire friend and he’s gay and has a really nasty boyfriend but as long as he’s happy I’m happy.”
“So what happened to the Willaim and the Gusteaus,” Kankurou asked.
“Williams locked away in the coffin my dad made and we vamps and half-breeds are in and feuding war ever since the incident.”
“So technically can you kill a vamp with sunlight?”
“Full vamps yes, me no.”
“Wait a minute everybody shut-up! Does anyone hear anything,” Temari shouted.
“No, I don’t hear a thing not even the rain,” Kankurou answered
Sakura quickly ran over to the closed curtain and opened them. Light burst though and hit Craven. His body started shriveling and soon it was nothing but dust.
“Can I come out now? Are all the scary men gone,” Sotan asked from behind the couch.
“OH MY GAWD WHAT HAPPENED,” Lee screamed finally waking up.
“Sakura’s half vampire,” Naruto answered.
“WHAT!”
And then Lee fainted again.
“Gai-sensai is definitely not gonna like this,” Shikamaru said looking down at Lee, “Today is very troublesome.”
The sound of Macho Man sung by Lee himself filled the air and woke Lee up. He picked up the phone and started crying to Gai-sensai that the team’s precious flower has run away and is a werewolf and then broke into tears.
Everybody watched as Lee hung up and then refused to stop crying.
“That’s it,” Sotan screamed going up to Lee and slapping him across the face, “You should be ashamed of yourself. Just because Tenten wasn’t who you thought see was doesn’t make her a bad person!”
Sasuke looked at his brother with a smirk and messed up his hair.
‘Chip of the old’ block,’ He thought.
Sotan looked up and his brother giving him a smile and directed his attention back to Lee with a stern face. Lee at this point stopped crying and was rubbing his cheek out of pain. Sotan stared down at him, his expression as cold as ice. The younger boy glared at Lee until he finally snapped and fainted once again.
“I’m coming Lee,” Gai-sensai yelled before knocking down and door to Sakura/Sasuke’s apartment.
He shrieked when he saw Lee on the floor out cold.
“Oh my darling youthful Lee! What happened to you?”
“He fainted,” Shikamaru answered for Lee, “This is the 3rd time I think. Not sure anymore, it’s happened so many times today. He is so troublesome.”
“Oh Lee its ok. Wake up Lee, now my youthful student would be good. WAKE UP!”
“I’m up, I’m up oh Gai sensei thanks for waking up from that nasty dream,” Lee screamed waking up.
“It wasn’t a dream, Tenten is a werewolf, Hinata’s a witch, and Sakura’s half vampire and that doesn’t change a thing about them,” Sasuke sneered at Lee causing him to flinch at the icy stare so much like Sotan’s.
“Prove it,” Gai insisted, “Prove that you aren’t pulling our legs or just trying to scare my precious student.”
“I’ll prove I’m me,” Sakura said stepping forward at the two.
Her eyes turned as red as a wander flames and grew canine teeth grew until they reached her bottom lip.
“Be very afraid for I am the key,” Sakura whispered in Lee’s ear, “The blood mist shall rise at the end of time causing all to die before the everlasting vampires and half-breeds.”
Lee shivered and ran out the door pulling Gai-sensai along with him screaming that the dead are among us.
“Well that did get rid of them but what the hell did you say to him,” Temari asked still on Shikamaru’s lap.
“Be very afraid for I am the key. The blood mist shall rise at the end of time causing all to die before the everlasting vampires and half-breeds,” Sakura answered.
“That’s kind of scary when you think about it,” Kiba said with shock.
“Yeah it is,” Kankurou joined in.
“Don’t worry I made it up on the spot to freak out Gai-sensei and Lee so they would leave,” Sakura said baring her fangs in a cheeky smile, “They were getting annoying.”
“For once in your life you did something good bill board face,” Ino commented in a mean tone.
“Hey shut your mouth blondey, if it weren’t for my girl over here we’d all be dead,” Sasuke snapped back at her.
“Yeah but if it weren’t for Sakura we’d never have to deal with that err whatever the heck it was!”
“It was a vampire idiot.”
“Yeah, yeah whatever its still and blood thirsty monster and Sakura is one too and you know it.”
“She is only half she doesn’t drink blood from humans,” Sasuke growled.
“Sure she says that but she’s lying, isn’t it obvious!”
“I think you should leave now and never show your hideous visage around here again.”
Ino threw her head high and walked out the broken door calling Chougi. Chougi went after knowing what kind of a mood his girl was in.
Sasuke turned to see Sotan giving and crying Sakura a hug and rocking her back in forth while everyone else was giving concerned stares. Sasuke walked up and pulled Sakura into a hard embrace letting her cry into his shoulder.
“My crest hurts,” Sakura whispered in his ear before the horrible memories came back to her causing that stupid crest in her arm to burn even more making Sasuke’s shirt even more wet will a new puddle of tears.

Sakura, Derrikhan, Erika, Daniel and many other 12 year old vampires stood in a long line a cross a stage. Each one robed in black and each wearing blank looks on their faces. The crowd looked at the young children knowing exactly what was to become of them. It was time for them to be marked with an erasable mark to pledge their loyalties to the covenant.
Craven came on to the stage and introduced everyone on stage before calling the legal guardians on to the stage. Each ‘parent’ came on to the stage each with a sharp knife in hand.
“You may mark your child with your family crest now,” Craven announced.
Almost like robots all the children raised their right arms and waited patently for their parents to start marking them.
Victor took his knife and slowly put it to Sakura’s skin and pressed in. To stop herself from screaming Sakura ended up biting down on her bottom lip causing it bleed. Victor slowly cut the lines and shapes in her until the entire crest was cut into her arm. He took the blood covered knife and licked clean.
Sakura fell to the ground holding her arm for her dear afterlife.
“Sakura, don’t worry we can’t die remember,” Derrikhan told her with a painful smile.
“You’re doing a pitiful job of hiding the fact that you’re in pain,” Erika (Sakura’s only vampire friends that’s a girl) said with a smirk, “and it’s ok to cry you know.”
Derrikhan finally let out a waterfall of silent tears and was comforted by his father.
Daniel was killed by rouge Gusteau a week later.

“Thank you, for everything Sasuke,” She whispered in his ear before falling asleep from all the excitement.

(With Anko and all her sisters) the next day

An aroma of ramen filled the sibling noses as the waiter brought them their bowls. Anko sisters immediately added salt and stared slurping up their bowls of ramen. Anko picked at her food sighing. Another week and then she would have to go back to work, another week until another deadly mission with the possibility of running into her old ‘sensei’.
“Excuse me but Anko where’s the washroom in this place,” Adasidona asked holding her crotch under the table.
“Oh there over there,” Anko answered still in deep thought.
“Thanks be back soon.”
Anko sighed once again. She woke up sick this morning with a headache and ended throwing up. Dawri and Lakia suggested going to the hospital but Anko refused thinking that it was just the 24 hour flu. After a couple of hours she felt much better and thought maybe she just needed some fresh air.
“Anko, now your starting to worry us everyday since we got you’d get sick in the morning and refuse to let us take you to the doctor I think we ought to go now,” Bamlynn insisted.
“But I’m fine really.”
“Uh no, your not. The dizzy spells, the fainting at breakfast and throwing up. Anko you are sick,” Vardroie said asking the waiter for the bill right after, “Were taking you to the doctor right after you pay.”
“Ok, ok just someone go get Adasidona then I’ll pay and we’ll go,” Anko gave in.
“I’ll get her,” Jazfall said getting up and running in to the bathroom to get her sister.
Jazfall spotted her sister outside the bathrooms flirting with some human. He had brown hair up in ponytail and a scar right across his nose. He was cute to Jazfall but in the eyes of Adasidona he was gorgeous.
“Ok you we got to go now. Anko finally agreed to let us take her to the hospital for a check-up,” Jazfall said
“Wait Anko? What’s wrong with her,” The man asked.
“What’s it to you?”
“I work with her and she’s a good friend of mine. By the way I’m Iruka,” The man said, “But your friend over here already knew that, right Adasidona?”
Adasidona let out a small giggle “Yup but we’d better get Anko to the hospital now. C’mon Jazfall lets go.”
“So I’ll see you again right?”
“Oh definitely, Bye Iruka,” Adasidona said be pulled rather forcefully away by her sister.
“Bye.”
“You are such a flirt,” Jazfall commented before they reached the table.
“What are you jealous?”
“NO!”
“OK guys shut-up and lets get Anko to the hospital now,” Seashen interrupted in a attempt to stop their argument.
“Anko’s already paid so let’s go before she faints again,” Vardroie said helping and nauseated Anko out of her chair and out the door with everyone following close behind.
OxO Ok im just gonna skip right to the hospital OxO

Anko sat on that little soft couch/bench/examining table with only that paper dress that doctors make you put on. Her sisters waited outside in the waiting room reading female human magazines.
Sakura came into the examining room and smile at Anko.
“Oh Anko it’s so good to see you. I had a small chat with your sisters and they told me what’s wrong but I need to hear it from you. What have you been feeling?”
“Um when I get up in the morning I get headaches and feel like throwing up. Usually I do and on the odd occasion I have a dizzy spell and fall or even faint, and just about sums it up. I really think this is all over nothing I probably just have the flu or something like that.”
“Ok now when did these symptoms start,” Sakura asked writing down something on a clipboard filled with her medical records.
“The day after Kakashi and I came back from our mission so a week ago.”
“Ok I know this is going to seem strange but are you overdue for your period?”
“Actually yes I am by about 6 days late.”
“OK well that’s just about all the information I need now all I need is a blood test and we’ll be done.”
“Ok,” Anko hesitated. Oh how she hated needles, they some how reminded her of that Orochimaru and his fangs deep in her neck.
Sakura tied a piece of rubber around the middle of Anko’s arms before injecting the needle and taking all the blood she needed.
“Ok Anko that I’ll just about do it now com back in an hour when I will have some idea of what to prescribe you.”
“Ok I guess I’ll just go read old magazines for an hour,” Anko said stepping out of Sakura’s office and sitting down in one of the chair in the waiting room.
Her sisters immediately ran to her side and gave her a headache from their fit of questions.
“Look guys Saku-erm I mean Dr.Haruno will tell use what’s wrong with me if I’m actually sick after the test results come back in just under an hour.”
“O.K um Anko what’s that thing on your neck, you know there black thing,” Ocean asked trying to change the subject.
“It’s nothing, just a… scar?”
“Well then that’s one weird scar.”
“yeah I know, all too well.”
(Well sorry I’m gonna skip this flashback cause everyone knows where she got the scar)
The rest of the hour past quickly and silently, Anko knew that they would find out what was wrong with her soon.
Adasidona came up to her quietly and asked her something much unexpected.
“Anko can humans mate with mermaids?”
Anko almost choked on her spit at that little, unexpected question.
“Umm, I don’t know maybe, why?”
“oh know reason.”
“No reason bah! She gotta crush on that guy she met in the restaurant,” Jazfall snapped.
“What guy,” Anko asked with a curiosity.
“Irina or something or other.”
“Not Irina, Iruka! Opps,” Adasidona slipped.
“Oooh Adsaidona’s in l-o-v-e,” Lakia managed to say between her fit of girly giggles.
“Shut-up, if she falls head over heals for a human dad I’ll kill her. This is no laughing matter, you know its forbidden,” Lan-Marie reminded her sisters.
Bamlynn spoke up sadly, “That’s right, it is forbidden. But in the end love conquers all right?”
“Yeah, love conquers all but Anko we need to tell you something, Papa kind of got you engaged. That’s why ,” Lakia confessed.
With those words Anko ran out from the waiting down the hall and out the building.
‘Father how could you?’
0-0-0-0-0 With Tenten 0-0-0-0-0 its nighttime
Tenten swiftly ran through Konoha as fast as her four paws would take her. The dust from the road flew upwards into her eyes and mud stained fur. Her black paws had turned brown and her white fur had a slight green tint from hiding in tall grass and bushes. Her white and red eyes glazed over with tears.
When her apartment building came into view, she ran slightly faster than she knew she could. The scar from the bottom of the right side of her neck went all the way down to her left collar bone had open up while she had been running through thorn bushes to get away from Konoha. It stung slightly from the dirt and soil that had got in it but not enough to make her stop.
She suddenly came to a halt when she smelled a familiar scent. She looked down to the puddle of blood that belonged to her. Her eyes slowly followed the blood trail down the road to the Hyuga mansion. Her heart started to ache, she knew she would miss Neji terribly but no amount of heartache could stop her from what had to be done. She had to leave, or there was a chance that she could be killed, just like her parents and brother, Demetrius.
She started on her way into the apartment building, slower much slower. As she entered though the door she transform back into her human self before going over to her apartment door on the ground floor and leaning against its outside. She let out an audible sigh before opening the door to her pig-sty of an apartment. Kanos and her and never gotten around to cleaning up the mess of blood stains on the carpet.
She slowly walked to her room and pack up her clothes, hair accessories, money, bank cards, Liken battle make-up, her liken battle outfit and of course her weapons. She slowly picked up her last kunai. Neji had given it to her for her 13th birthday. Her name was neatly engraved on the handle along with the words “I will always be there for you”.
“But I was never able to be there for you,” She mumbled out before placing in her suit case, “And now I’m going to go and runaway somewhere, just because you found out what I really am, a stupid old dog. Its not like it would of worked out between us, right?”
The whistling wind outside was her only answer.
“I’ll take that as a no.”
She slowly left the building and walked down that dusty old road. When she reached the fork in the road she turned left and headed toward the ferry dock. The full moon caused the hair on the back on her to stick up. With her one free hand she let down her wavy, brown lock. She couldn’t cry because her tears had since dried up from the incidence early yesterday.
The young liken walked over to a booth and asked where the other side of the world was.
The young man had purple and red highlights in his blonde hair. He looked up form his naughty porn magazine and put a new piece of gum in his mouth. He roughly pick up a globe and used his fingers to find the opposite country.
“Romania.”
“Dammit. May I please see that map?”
“No.”
“And why not?”
“Policy.”
“Does the policy say anything about reading dirty magazine on your shift?”
“Look lady where the hell do you want to go,” He said closing his magazine and hiding it under his desk.
“Anywhere but Romania.”
“How about…”
He spun the globe around and picked a country at random.
“Italy,” He continued.
“No I hate learning new languages. Maybe a place where they speak English or Japanese?”
“Haifa, Israel is always nice this time of year.”
“Don’t they speak Hebrew there?”
“Yes and English.”
“Fine I’ll take it.”
She handed him the money and took the ticket. The ferry left in two hours. She sat down ,closing her eyes sighed loudly.
Two hours…two damn hours she’d have to wait. She’d be waiting a while.
0o0o0o0o0o0with the hyuuga’s0o0o0o0o0o0o0
“Neji, come out of there and join us for dinner hun,” Luna( if you don’t remember that’s Hinata’s mom) asked softly while giving a gentle tap on the door.
“No, for the last time,” He snapped back.
It almost sounded like he was…crying. Hyuga Neji, the prodigy, coldest boy in Konoha, was crying.
“Neji-ni-san, please c-come out. Y-you’ve been i-in t-there for t-two days,” Hinata said worrying more and more by the minute.
“It’s only been 1 and a half,” He answered trying to hide his sniffles.
“I-is this about Tenten running a-away because o-of w-what Kanos s-said?”
“If I said yes would you leave me alone?”
“No b-because I a-already k-know I’m right.”
She continued, “Neji y-you know y-you can’t l-live without h-her ever since y-you w-were put o-on the s-same team. F-find her chakra s-signature, f-find h-her. Neji go a-after l-love.”
Neji emerged from his room his hair down and knotted at the ends. Dark circles under his eyes made Hinata tremble. He gently pulled her into a hard embrace and let go, running out the front door.
Hinata stood their stunned. Neji had never showed any emotion to well, anyone before.
“Um,” Hinata started, “That was s-strange.”
“Yes it was,” Luna stated.
“S-so want t-to go p-play w-wizard’s c-chess.”
“OK honey. Lets work on that studder of yours while were at it.”
“O-ok I mean ok.”
“C’mon Im sure your cousin will be fine.”
“It’s his h-heart I’m worried a-about.”
“Studder dear.”
“Sorry.”
“No need to be its just a habit from when you were younger, oh do you still have the hots from that Naruto kid?”
“MOTHER!”
“Guess so.”
0o0o0o0o0Tenten0o0o0o0o0o
Tenten stared into space for the next little while.
‘So what the hell will I do when I get to Haifa? Get an apartment yes and definitely take a shower, buy some food. Crap this is exactly what happened before I left Romania for Japan. Damn Dejavu,’ she thought slapping her forehead and dragging her hand back down to her waist.
A figure sat down beside her and stared into they sky. She paid not attention to him or his pale eyes watching her every movement.
“So where are you going to go?”
“Neji please I’ve made up my-“
“Shhh. I just came to take if you want to leave I can’t stop you. What Kanos did to you was wrong and most of all he did it blinded by anger which makes it even worse than it needs to be, if people hate you for who you are then their jack-asses of the worst kind.”
He stretched out his hand and gently cupped her cheek and continued, “Tenten, werewolf or not I love you, always have, always will. Please don’t leave me alone in this village. I don’t know how I can live without you now that I have lov you the way I do.”
“Neji...”
“Hn?”
“Your cute when you blush.”
0o0o0o0o0o0with hinata and her mum0o0o0o0o0o0o0
“knight to E5(sorry but I don’t have a chess board memorized so don’t kill me). So let me get this straight, Naruto is the kyuubi kid I keep hearing about and you’ve got the hots for him.”
“Y-yes.”
“Studder dear.”
“Yes.”
“Good now its you’re turn Hinata-dear.”
“Ok, um King to B2.”
“Knight to B2, checkmate. Oh Hinata-darling you still have that nasty scar from your first year at Hogwarts (Yayz Harry potter). From your first Quitach match am I right?”
Hinata looked over to her shoulder blade and quickly covered her scar with her hand.
“Yes.”

Hinata flew above the game looking for any sign of gold. She looked down to see Malfoy(OMFG. Malfoy had a kid named Flemiout Malfoy) chasing a golding ball through the game. She dived down on her broom, her red and orange scarf fallin off behind her and falling onto Malfoys face causing him to fall of his broom and send a blodger of course.
The bludger flew slamming Hinata in her stomach pushing her forcefully off her broom. She slammed into the wooden scetators booth and let out an ear priecing cry when a terrible pain hit her shoulder.
The ground was coming close, a bit too close for comfort. Then she blacked out only hearing the worried screams above her.
When she woke up she was told that a wooden piece of wood had stuck itself and the snitch in her shoulder blade. Griffendor won the game but lost the seeker for the next two.
“Dear , you look tired go to bed ok. I’ll wait for Neji.”
“Ok mom.”

This chapie took forever cause I started skool again. Damn I hate school. But tell me what you think and remember review or no more chapies.
Sign up to rate and review this story