Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > the saber ninja

1.the saber ninja

by chaneitachi 0 reviews

A mysterus ninja, being known as the saber ninja, has been taking villeges secrets, and the people that see this ninja only see there green sabers and whitishblue hair as they are so fast. it's up ...

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy - Characters: Kakashi,Naruto,Sakura,Sasuke - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-08-17 - Updated: 2007-11-03 - 911 words - Complete

-1MarySue
I do NOT own Naruto at all (if I did, I would have made Itachi kill Sasuke already) but I do own The Saber Ninja…I even have a drawing I did. So I own them.

“The-The Saber Ninja!!!” Sakura and Naruto yelled on perfect timing. Sasuke just a made disbelieve look on his face.
“Yes, they need to be captured and brought back here for questioning. Three different villages have been broken into and there secrets stolen.” The 3rd Hokage explained Sasuke, Naruto, and Sakura gasped “How did they do that!? Didn’t you say the mission was to take down ONE ninja and bring them back here for questioning…not a whole squadron!” Sakura stressed the word ‘one’. “There is only one. Every time a break in had happened, the guards reported one ninja running through the halls, to fast to get details. But they saw 2 green Sabers on the persons back and blue almost white hair.”
“How do they know if it is a ninja for sure?” Sasuke final spoke. “The why they found the rooms after words, they could only be broken into with a jutsu. Through the rare sightings, people said the last break in was at the sand village. Grass, Rock, and Sand village were all taken of there secrets. It’s your job to find this ninja and stop them. This is an A ranked mission. And the reason I am not giving it the Anbu black ops because they specialize in taking down and killing the enemies. We can’t do that; we need to know why they are taking these things.”
Naruto whined “AAaAAhhh come on!!! That is NOT an A ranked mission!!! Anyone could do that!” The Hokage looked at Naruto. “The person you are hunting. They are extremely dangerous. They would kill in a second without a /second /thought. You have to take deep precaution. They are extremely smart and know the Aponte’s move. So many lives have already been lost because of this one ninja.”
“I’ll take them down!! Believe it!” Sakura just shook her head. The Hokage went on. “The village hidden in the mist is where they believe they are heading. Good luck.” And with that team 7 left.
“Hey sensei!” Naruto shouted. This was the first time he talked in the 4 hours since they left the village. “What do we do when we find them?”
“We take them down. Of course without killing them.”
“And how much longer till we’re there?” “A day or so more.” “WHAT!?!?!?!” Naruto and Sakura yelled. “I was just joking-“Mean!” “Quiet!” They all quieted and quickly put there ninja sense on high. Kakashi pulled out a kunai.
“W-Wait!” Some male voice shouted. “I-I’m-Are you the leaf ninja?” The voice asked as they crawled out of the bush. A Male, in there early 20 with light brown hair and blue eye walked in front and handed a scroll to Kakashi-sensei. “I’m here to help you to the mist village.” Kakashi put his Kunai back. “Alright then.”

The mist village…
“The Mizkage said to meet him in that tower.” The man, named Highzo, told them pointing to the left. Team 7 looked
“WOW! It’s huge! Last time we were here it would have taken 5 shops stacked on top of each other to make half of that tower!” “NARU-TOOOO! Stop your yelling, you attracting attention!” ‘Who’s yelling now’ Sasuke thought smugly. “Hey, sensei?” Naruto asked. “Yes, Naruto?” “Could-
“ NARUTO!!!!!!!!” An excited child’s voice yelled.
“Inari!! Wait!” A female’s voice yelled after the boy. “I told you it’s dangerous to run off by yourself now.” Team 7 turned around as Highzo hurried off. “Hey, Inari!” Naruto greeted the blacked haired boy “Are you guys on a mission?” Inari asked. “Yea, we’re hunting a ninja to take back to the Hokage for questioning.” Sakura answered. Inaris’ face darkened. “You mean the one with the Sabers?” He asked quietly. “Yeah.” Naruto answered confused. Tsunde came up behind her son. “They’re here. But they have yet to do anything. Almost every night, before the shops close. A blur with whitish blue hair, and green Sabers is seen. But that is all you see, a mix off green, blue, and black.” “Is that why nobody’s really out?” Sakura asked. “Yes.” Tsunde went on. “Everyone knows how dangerous this ninja is. But nobody, who is alive, knows exactly what they look like. Like if they are a man or woman. Somebody started a roomer, that it was a demon. But that is a roomer.” Kakashi talked. “Night. Do the shops close at the same time every day?” “Yes.” “I have an idea.”
------------------------------------
Me: Yes, it is a cliff hanger…I know I know. Kill my body if you please (my soul has been taken away already.) But if you do, then you’ll never get to read what the idea is! So NNAAAAAAAAAAA!!
Voice: You are such a-OWWWW
Me: Ha-ha!! I found da q-tips!
Voice: Why don’t you try a gun-
Me: I’m gothic, not suicidal!
Voice: Yeah, and that is why you some times think about
Me: shoves voice to the ground and step on it let’s forget that conversation because I’m too lazy to erase. See yea guys later, R&R please! walks off with a innocent smile
Voice: Mumbles She is one hot demon…but, that innocent smile is all for show
Sign up to rate and review this story