Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > the saber ninja

2. the face to fight

by chaneitachi 0 reviews

Kakashi has a plan, and he is ready for this enemy...but are his students? Final see the identty of this mysterous ninja? Or will team 7 have to fight and never see The Saber Ninja!

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy - Characters: Kakashi,Naruto,Sakura,Sasuke - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-08-18 - Updated: 2007-11-03 - 1527 words - Complete

0Unrated
Believe it!! I am updating as fast as I can. I still DO NOT own Naruto…if I did…Obito would be alive, and Kakashi would be attending Obitos and Rins wedding soon. But I do own The Saber Ninja. Also, I decided that Naruto would say ‘Believe it’ more often…Since at Episode 100 in English I didn’t hear it, I’ve only hear ‘believe it’ every 5 episodes it feels like…In 200…I didn’t hear it once either!
Chapter 1: Team seven got informed about a new a ranked mission. T o find the Saber Ninja and bring them back for quistioning. Little did they know there was more danger in it then exspected.


“That’s brilliant!!! Believe it!” Naruto squealed. “Getting them to close the shops early was an easy thought…but all the rest had to be carefully planed for this enemy. Since we have no other idea of there skills, body type, or anything else.” Kakashi explained.
“Okay, Tsunde and Inari. You guys ready to go tell everyone?” Tazuna asked, Tsunde and Inari shook there heads. They hurried out the door as team 7 got prepared for the upcoming battle. Naruto and Sakura were sent out to get the equipment they didn’t already have.
As Naruto and Sakura were looking in a random shop, one that was easy to get into, for rope and a huge fishing catching net. Naruto asked Sakura a question. “Sakura-Chan?” Sakura moved her eyes to him. He took that as a sign to continue. “Who do you think they are?” “Who? The Saber Ninja?” “Yeah. I mean, they could be a village leader trying to have a reason to start a war or-“Naruto. We’ll learn soon enough.” She didn’t want to think about that. It, sorry to say, scared her. She didn’t need to hear about that. “Okay, Naruto. We have everything let’s go.” Naruto fallowed Sakura.

It was a little before night and the shops were already packed up and gone; the streets were dead silent. Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke, and Kakashi were getting into there position. Kakashi spoke on the communicator. “Ready at Position 1.” “Ready at positions 2.” Sasuke reported. “Ready Position 3, Believe it.” “Position 4 ready to go.” Sakura finished.
“I see them approaching. Get ready with the net. There coming fast, have a good grip.” Kakashi warned them.
“Now!” They threw the net down. As they were getting to look at The Saber Ninja, they turned to nothing. “Gen jutsu! I didn’t even get to look at what they look like! Believe it-“Naruto Quiet!” Sakura yelled. “Everyone jump down.” Team 7 did what there sensei said, and met on the ground again. “We know your still here!” Kakashi called out. Sasuke saw a black, green, and light blue or white blur. “Watch-Ahhhh!” Blood splattered on the ground. Sasuke had a deep wound in his right arm with a kunai sticking out. “Damn it!” Sasuke activated the Sharingan as he attempted to pull out the kunai. It was extremely deep, he couldn’t pull it loose. “Naruto behind you!” Naruto tried to see what Sasuke was talking about, but before he could figure it out, The Saber Ninja punched him hard enough in the stomach that he went flying into a tree and fell to the ground like a young bird trying to fly too early. “Sakura!” Kakashi yelled. “Check on Naruto” He reached for his head band. “I never really want to use this…” And he lifted his head band to his forehead.
“Two against one” A cold, heartless, chuckle was heard “not fair to you guys.” A motionless tone that wouldn’t give away anything away, informed them. Not male, female, or even around the age of the person. “Sasuke to you left!” Sasuke turned in time to dodge. But dodging wasn’t good enough. Sasuke felt something hit is jaw as he went flying back. Kakashi took this as his time to get the enemy ninja.
As Sasuke was getting punched in the face, Kakashi grabbed the enemy’s wrist. They turned partly to each other. And what Kakashi saw stopped him. What stopped the girl was that he saw here. The child jumped a distance away and pulled out a saber. Then she did a jutsu Kakashi couldn’t fallow. He realized he couldn’t see were his students were. Then realized the force field was to stop his students from seeing what was happening. The snowy haired girl turned fully to Kakashi.
“Now that you have seen me, I must make sure you do not get a chance to report to your old Hokage. Let us fight.” “What are you doing?” Was all Kakashi gave to her. She hesitated now. “What are you talking about?” The girl, no more than a feminine child, asked as she made her Sabers more powerful by forcing more chalkra into them. “Why are you doing this? You must be a ninja. You know jutsus and have the ninja weapons. But I see no head band. Who are you working for?” Her dark blue eyes gave him a weird look. “Why do you think I am working for anyone?” “A young, not even 10 year old girl, fighting, killing without a second thought in a second. Steeling all the secrets of villages.” He looked at her outfit. Trying to find a head band that might help him find out who she is working for. Her black spiked mini skirt held no help. And her unusual black shirt with the left sleeve torn into a spike, and her right one long. She wore a black mask on a pale small face and black ninja boots up half way to her thigh. Her emotionless face showed nothing, and her big dark blue eyes gave nothing away ether. He notice on her left leg there was a long scar running up it till her metel right-fit leg thing ended (he never knew what women called them) look as if it was trying to cover it. ‘Maybe on her back’, he thought. He noticed lots of other scars.
“You’ve been fighting for years. Haven’t you?” She got in a pose like Nejis, except with one saber above her head and one in front. “Get ready for a fight you will regret.” ‘There is only one thing I will regret out of this fight’ he thought. ‘Having to break the last of your heart.’ This girl…was so much like him when he was young…after his father killed himself. He pushed people away. Didn’t put up with anyone who didn’t fallow the ninja rules. He lost his child hood. But this girl was worse off then he ever was. There was something else about the girl too. He blocked one of her sabers with the metal on his glove.
“Hatake Kakashi.” She said as she brought her sabers down on him at once. He kicked her, she dodge. She hit him in the back with a saber. He felt the burn and went flying. As he was about to hit a tree, he pushed off it with his feet. He smirked under his masked. “I see you like throwing people into trees.” That got her mad. ‘Good’ he thought ‘I need to see her powers’ she started making hand signs. Her Sabers glowed dark blue. She threw her Sabers to a different tree each. “KUNAI TUMBLE!!” When Kakashi landed on the ground, it turned into a huge hole and he saw giant Kunais sticking up, ment to stab any unlucky soul in the heart.
“Huh?” Kunais came from all directions. He threw his arms up to cover his face. But before he did, he caught a glimpse of the girl running. He ran after her.
“Heh. I thought you wanted to fight.” Kakashi said. She stopped on a tree branch a few away from the one he was standing on. She turned and threw a kunai his way. Her eyes keep going back and forth. “Are you going to tell me who you are working for and why you took all the stuff, and where you took it?”
====
Me: MAHHHAHAHAHAWAHAHWHW…MAh.
Voice: Shut up! Just shut up!!
Me: Cliffy…I hate cliffys. But I made the chappy to long. Oh, do you guys think I should put it in humor or what as the category
Voice: It’s not much of a cliff, and they don’t care, they don’t even care about you dumb story
Me: Great! I’m not pretty, I am Goth but I can write poetry, and people think my story sucks! Maybe I -
Voice: Are you-
Me: Glares a death glare that could freeze Nanakis flam on said creatures tale don’t you dare say that, or you die! runs off to talk to friend to for encouragement for the story
Voice: Man, what happened to her. She’s hot, but kinda sensitive when it comes to her looks.
Me: I’m back. She said I shouldn’t care. So you should not even bother saying anything! Happily walks to start chap 3
Voice:…I never did.
Sign up to rate and review this story