Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > the saber ninja

3. Orochimaru

by chaneitachi 0 reviews

OMg!! quistions are being answered, we achully got a respons (emotoinol)from sasuke without saying 'itachi'. And we learn about a new curse! Asome! Excitment!! R&R PLEASE

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy - Characters: Kakashi,Naruto,Orochimaru,Sakura,Sasuke - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-08-19 - Updated: 2007-08-19 - 746 words - Complete

0Unrated
I do not own Naruto, if I did, Sakura would be dating Rock lee, and Sasuke and Naruto would be…together cough …but I do own the saber ninja. I thought you guys might want to know how obsessed I am with Naruto…during the making of writing the story I have been wearing my head band, Sakura out fit, and watching Naruto while typing. So…yeah, R&R pleaeeaeeeeeeeesaaaaase
Pevusly in chapter 2: Kakashi and team Seven found the ninja, thanks to some help from an old friend, and came up with a plan. Kakashi was left to fight /her/.

“Are you going to tell me, or are you going to keep running?” Kakashi asked the girl. She looked away from him. Kakashis eyes were set on a emotion she didn’t know, and it was something that got to the her. “I-I…” Her voice wavered. “He-He-Awwww!” Her hands shot up to her head. She fell to the branch on her knees. She started shaking violently. “No!” She shouted. Her long snowy hair around her small form. “Please…” She whispered. “Leave me alone.”
Kakashi watched with surprise and curiosity. Only in tell black marks, similar to the curse mark but bigger and wavier, started covering her body. Kakashi recognized the marks, his eyes widen as he realized ‘The Death Mark?’ he thought in shock.
The Death mark, it was a rare mark. When the one who beholds the mark, they loose some of there power, but there is no up bring. It makes who every brought this burden upon them, they can control them…or kill them, in a matter of seconds. But very few know about the mark and how to curse it upon someone. But since you lose some of your power, the ninjas who know how to use it, would only bring it upon some one strong beyond thought.
But the worse thing about the mark is, the person who gives it to you, they can’t tell you who they are, what it is, and if there giving the mark to you. You have no clue what’s going to happen until it does.
The girl stood up stiffly with her eyes closed, and then she shot them open. What Kakashi saw shocked him.
“Orochimaru!”
“Oh, you’re that smart are you?” He smirked, she smirked. It was still the girls body, but she turned even paler and she had green eyes with slit pupils. “What are you doin?!” Kakashi asked. “Once this girl gets back to me, once she gives me all the information and stuff she took.” He closed her eyes, and licked her lips with his slimy snake-like tung. “I will kill her and take down the villages!” Kakashis eyes widen, he whipped out a Kunai and charged at Orochimaru. “I wouldn’t do that.” He hissed out. “You do anything to this body. You will kill the girl as well. So really-“S-stop.” A small girls voice said, just as quick Orochimarus’ regular voice came back. “That brat.” He said. “Think she can break back.” He let out a cruel laugh. “Go on, Kakashi. Use lighting blade. Maybe right as you are about to kill me, I might let the girl regain control and let her feel all the pain and die.” He laughed again. “Can’t decided, can you?”
‘I’ll just have to scare him off…I hope I can stop by then.’ Kakashi made hand signs. “Lightning Blade!” Kakashi charged. He heard a laugh, right before he got close to the girl. After it ended, dark blue eyes returned with a empty look. Kakashi couldn’t stop. He was aiming directly at her heart. ‘No’
Blood splattered his face. He watched the girl return completely back. “Th-Thanks.” She whispered before passing out. Kakashi gentle removed his hand from her arm, and cot her. The shield that made it so his students couldn’t see went down.
“Kakashi-sensei!” he heard two voices call out. Kakashi was about to touch the girls injured arm. But something made it so he couldn’t touch her wound. “Sensei! Who is that?” Naruto asked as he walked up to Kakashi. “Are mission is complete, we have to bring the ninja in for questioning.”
“WHAT!?” Naruto, Sakura, AND Sasuke yelled.
+++++++
Me: YESSSSSSS!!
Voice: What?
Me: I’m updating practically every day!! Yeaaaa!! MEE!!
Voice: Good luck keeping that up after summer break.
Me: I think I’ll be done by then.
Sign up to rate and review this story