Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > the saber ninja

4. The girl has a name? Who would of thought

by chaneitachi 0 reviews

whooooooo another chapter...we finaly learn the girls name after her beging a stubborn little kid.

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy - Characters: Kakashi,Naruto,Sakura,Sandaime,Sasuke - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-08-20 - Updated: 2007-11-03 - 835 words - Complete

0Unrated
I WILL keep reminding you guys I do not own Naruto…if I did Hinata would be into Rock lee and be jealous of Sakura, while Naruto would have a major crush on Hinata. But I do own The Saber Ninja, by the way… I drew another asome pic of her e-wait I AM NOT going to run the story.
peveusly in chapter 3: Kakashi fought the girl, and found out why she was under Orochimarus control, we also learned about a new curse mark, the death mark!

“Kakashi, are you sure that’s the right ninja.” Sakura asked quietly while looking at the small white haired child he was caring.
“Yes. Orochimaru even said so himself.” “O-Orochimaru!” Sakura and Naruto said in surprise. Sasuke started “Orochimaru-“He put a curse on her. The death curse to be exact. He took over her body. He sent her out to get the villages secrets so he could destroy the villages with ease. After words, he planed to kill the girl. With the curse mark, of course. But I had to scare him off without killing her. But I couldn’t stop before I got to her, so I had to hit her, but it’s better her arm than her heart.” He chuckled. “Of course the only way I could have got a hit in was when Orochimaru had her body…she was really hard to even get close to.”
“Sensei? What is the death mark?” Naruto asked. “Nothing.” Kakashi said. Sakura took Narutos side. “If it’s nothing, then why did-“Okay. I’ll tell you. But no questions.” He said.
As they headed back to the leaf village, Kakashi explained the curse. When he finished Naruto couldn’t contain himself. “So since you couldn’t beat her with the curse mark, she must have been, like, super strong before Orochimaru gave her that mark! I mean…how old is the kid anyway!?” “Naruto, I wouldn’t be calling her a kid when you yourself are one. And I don’t know.” “What’s her name?” Sakura asked curiously. “I don’t know.” “Then what do you know?!” “I know that if we don’t hurry to the village before she regains conciseness she will attack us, and most likely, try to kill you. So I suggest you be quiet and pick up the paste.” “She scary…and from what I saw…I don’t want to see her angry.” “Good.” Kakashi said happily.

Back at the leaf village…
“The mission is complete. You can go home now.” Sakura, Sasuke, and Naruto headed home. Kakashi head to the Hokages tower. He stopped at a tree a little away from it. Kakashi did a jutsu and said “release.” And the girl blinked her eyes a few times. She quickly jumped away. Kakashi sat down. “You should come with me if you don’t want to get hurt.” “Why are you trying?” Kakashi gave her a questioning look. “Tell me your name.” “I could kill you this very second.” “But you don’t want to, do you. Never did.” She sat down away from him. “You want to stop Orochimaru, right?” She shook her head. “Then you have to tell the Hokage.” “I-I under stand.” “Alright. Fallow me.” She waited for him to come over and fallowed after.

Kakashi knocked on the Hokages office door. “Come in.” The girl had her head hanging down. She hadn’t told Kakashi her name yet, but he was sure she was going to.
“Kakashi-” The Hokage stopped talking. “The mission was complete. We found the ninja.” Kakashi laid the scroll on the desk and walked over to the girl. He bent down and whispered “it’s better to tell the truth, and if you want to talk to me. Tell him, you know my name.” “Sadiea” She whispered to him quietly (note to readers: Pronounced Suh-die-uh) He she would tell him, he smiled. Kakashi bowed to the Hokage and left.

Questioning room…
The Hokage wanted to go easy on the girl, because of how young she was. But she was as dangerous as Orochimaru himself.
“What’s your name?” She didn’t answer. “How old are you?” He was getting frustrated. “Why did you take all that stuff, and kill so many people?” Still no answer. “Do you know how many lives you took, over 205 people were killed!” He was yelling now. He heard a quiet sound. “Did you say something?” “Kakashi.” Came a very quiet, almost inaudible sound, which he had to strain to here. “Kakashi?” Kakashi! “If I get him, will you answer the questions?” She shook her head. The Hokage headed out the door, but locked it after he closed it.


ME: IS THAT A CLIFFY?
Voice: WHY IS IT CAPITALE?
ME: BECAUSE I HIT CAPITALE ON ACADENT
VOICE: I FEEL LIKE I’M YELLING
ME: ME TOO
VOICE: CAN YOU TURN IT OFF?
ME:OF COURSE SILLY
VOICE: OKAY…THEN DO IT!
ME: NOW YOU’RE YELLING
Sign up to rate and review this story