Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > the saber ninja

5. the girl is an exscape artist too!?!

by chaneitachi 0 reviews

Wowwowowow. It's pg now. Oh well. ANyway. The hokage gets eritated and gets Kakashi.I achully spelled come come Paradise right and Kakashi has a very important Talk with Sadiea (no it's not the gr...

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Characters: Kakashi,Sandaime - Published: 2007-08-21 - Updated: 2007-11-03 - 586 words - Complete

0Unrated
I still don’t own Naruto. If I did Kibas eyes wouldn’t be black, they would be purple (don’t ask) and Gai wouldn’t be in a green jumpsuit all the time. But Sadiea is still my own creations. So….YEA ME!!!!!
Pevusly in chapter 4: Sadiea irrated The 3rd, then asked for Kakshi. Can she make up her mind?


A knock was heard on Kakashis door. He closed his book, Come Come Paradise, and walked over to the door. He eye widen in surprise.
“The girl.” The Hokage started, eyes closed in frustration. “Said your name. Go talk to her. I have questions I need answered.” Kakashi nodded and said he’d be there in a minute. He slipped on his ninja saddles.
He met the Hokage at the Questioning room. The Hokage unlocked the door.
He looked around franticly; the girl was no where in sight. He spotted a hole in the wall, small, but big enough for the girl to fit through. “I should have taken her weapons!” The Hokage yelled in anger. “Don’t worry.” Kakashi assured him “I’ll find her.” And Kakashi was gone before the Hokage could say anything.

Training ground…
“So, why you go off?” Kakashi asked lazily to the girl who was still hiding.
“I cannot tell.” Came a quiet voice. “Why not?” Kakashi probed gently. “He knows…the curse mark.” Kakashi was shocked by two things, the most shocking one, was that she knew about it, the next was that he forgot about it. “I am not just some stupid child. Do not be so surprised about me knowing about it.” Speaking of her being a child, how old was she. “How old are?” “Does it really mater? I worked for someone who wanted to destroy all the villages’ unless-Awwwwe!” Kakashi hoped up onto the tree branch he guessed she was on. He was right. Sadiea was on her knees holding her head again. He had to stop Orochimaru from taking over her this time. He might not be able to stop himself from killing her; he would have to to protect the village if it came to that.
He didn’t know what he was doing. She could kill him. She could go back to Orochimaru. She could accept it. Or she could do something he couldn’t predict.
He bent down next to her. He wrapped his arms around her. She stiffened notably at the mere contact. ‘It has proble been years since she had physical contact.’ But she stopped clutching her head.
“I have an idea.” Kakashi whispered. “What?” was the girl’s response as she moved out of Kakashis’ arms, finding the jester still uncomfortable. “I could seal the mark.” Kakashi told her in a whisper. “You-You would do that for me?”
“Not everyone is going to hate you.” Kakashi said softly. “Y-you don’t?! Even after I was about to kill you?” “It isn’t your fault. You had to.” Kakashi told her. “Orochimaru had used something against you.” “Thanks.” She said in a soft whispered looking down. “Come on. Let’s go seal the curse.” He held out his hand.
She smiled and took it.


ME: OMG!
Voice: That was soooo expected as a ending.
ME: OMVFG!
Voice: What now?
ME: I’M STUCK ON CAPITALE AGAIN AND
Voice: And what
ME: THAT WAS A SWEAT ENDING. I’M A GOTH REMEMBER
Voice: I live in your damn head. How could I forget?
ME: STILL STUCK ON CAPITAL!! smiles
Sign up to rate and review this story