Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > the saber ninja

6. like a real ninja

by chaneitachi 0 reviews

We learn how old she is!! Excitede!! I put some humar in the ACHULA story...and i'll except flames....just give me some reveiws please!!!

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor - Characters: Kakashi,Sandaime - Published: 2007-08-29 - Updated: 2007-08-29 - 919 words - Complete

0Unrated
I do not own Naruto…if I did the third Hokage would still be alive except in a retirement home…and Tsunade would Soooooooo be going with Jiarya (I know I did not spell that right.) I doooooo own Sadiea still (yup! I haven’t sold her on eBay yet!)
Pevusly in chapter 5: She aparently trained in exscaping. Hopefully the Hokages willing to pay for damgese, or Sadieas gonna have to work for YEARS to pay of damgese. Kakashie sealed her mark, what will happen?


Kakashi told Sadiea exactly what he was doing. Since he knew she wasn’t one to trust people easily. She slipped off her left ninja boot first. Kashi looked at the curse mark. It was shaped like a sun in accents Egyptian drawings and in the middle it had a mark like the Curse mark Sasuke has.
He started putting the paint like substance on her leg.
When he was finished he asked if she was ready. She gave him an affirmative nod.
“Death Curse mark! Sealing!” Kakashi said as he made hand signs then shoved a hand on the curse mark. She winced every so slightly. All the painted marks went into the curse mark. The mark turned from it original red and black to purple.
She stood up wobbly and started slipping on her boots again. “You shouldn’t make to many sudden moment. It’s not good for your health.” Kakashi told her. She mumbled something that sounded like ‘I do not need to here that coming from you, I can take care of my self. I know what is good for me’ the n I chuckled and she added something that sounded like ‘I knew I should off killed him while I had the chance.’
Kakashi chuckled. And walked after the girl. Kakashi became serious again. “You know you still have to talk to the Hokage.” Kakashi told her. She turned to him. She mumbled something that was muffled even more by her mask, and then said louder. “Yes. I know.” Waiting for Kakashi to walk in front. “Oh, no you don’t. You will walk in front. I don’t think it wise to let my guard down around you.” Kakashi said with a slight mocking tone. Then heard the girl mumble “I definitely should have killed him why I had the chance.” Kakashi chuckled and gave the girl a light shove to get her moving.
Questioning room…yes, /again/…
Kakashi was standing outside the door as the Hokage talked to Sadiea…
“What is your name?” “Are they important?” “Don’t be stubborn.” The Hokage has to treat her like an enemy, even though she was…a child. From what he heard, she worked for Orochimaru because he put a curse on her. “You know, just because you are a child, you have to be treated as a dangerous enemy.” “I would not want to be treated as a child. I have long since considered myself a child.” She informed him. “Tell me what you know now!” The Hokage slammed his hand on the table. Kakashi, who was listening to the whole conversation, realized he better go tell Sadiea to corporate like a normal ninja, not what she thinks as cooperating. Kakashi knocked on the door, and then opened it. “Sadiea.” Kakashi said and walked over to her. “When I said cooperate, I ment the way normal ninjas corporate, not your cooperating.” “Ohhhhhh.” She said with a hint of sarcasm in her voices. Kakashi bowed to the Hokage and let to listen for his former position. Kakashi thought ‘stubborn kid. I like her.’
“Okay. So your name is Sadiea. How old are you.” “I don’t find that n-“Tell me!” “Well, when you put it in that way, you make it sound like I’m the bad person here.” The Hokages forehead pulsed with an anime vein. “7 ½, thank you.” ‘Really. Only 7?’ “7 and a half. Not only 7.” The Hokages hand twitched. “Tell me what Orochimaru wanted to do.” He demanded. “He planned to take all the villages secrets and if you did not give up your position as leader, he would destroy the villages with the stuff he sent me out to get. As you can tell, it would have been the first choice most would have picked.” She closed her eyes and snickered lightly, although the masked ruined most of its effect. She continued…

1 hour later… “Where is the stuff?” “Well…if I tell you, it would ruin my place…so…” She let her eyes wonder around. “I would have to put everything back myself…that is, if I want to stop being a ‘evil henchman.’” Said making quotation marks with her fingers. “So, I suppose I should do that right now.” “You are-” He stopped talking when she made hand signs then said “Place back no jutsu!” He saw black chakra form around her. ‘Is she from a clan?’ “Heh. Maybe. Maybe not.” She stood up from her seat. “So…are you letting me go out the door this time, or am I going to have to crawl threw the hole again?” She said smirking as Kakashi smirked where he stood outside.
=====

ME: Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Voice:…
Me: iiiiiiiirrrrrrddddddddd!!
Voice: we-WHAT THE HELL?!
Me: Oh…nothing, nothing. Hey do you have a name?
Voice: Why-
Me: No- okay! I’ll call you Bob!”
Voice: Oh, Hell no!
Me: Fine. Chaosbob!
Voice: NO!
Me: Fine… Chaosbob Vango Albert Batman
Voice: voice drips with sarcasm I-
Me: Glad ya like it!
Sign up to rate and review this story